• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:18
CEST 00:18
KST 07:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8035 users

GOMTV hiring additional casters for GSL - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
attentioN.
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany18 Posts
June 21 2011 13:18 GMT
#341
Khaldor is the best !
Go for it Thomas !
Tofugrinder
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria899 Posts
June 21 2011 13:24 GMT
#342
On June 21 2011 22:09 zul wrote:
Khaldor is good - as long as he casts alone and in german. When casting with a partner he often cuts the other guy out in the middle of a sentence and he overuses english terms of excitement (like "awesome", "amazing", "huge" ...). Casting in an other language than your native one must be difficult, but if I realise the caster has a limited vocabulary, I just have to turn the stream off. Please dont get me wrong, I am a huge Khaldor fan for years (remembering epic wc3 casts ), but I have to be honest with this and sugar coding doesn`t help anyone.


I personally only watch Khaldor when he streams in english, because I just hate german commentary. It always sound so akward. and i must say that khaldor's english casts have always been great. I think he would do a good job (certainly better than every code a caster after kelly)
petershaw
Profile Joined September 2010
33 Posts
June 21 2011 13:34 GMT
#343
On June 21 2011 17:36 Khaldor wrote:
Applied.

awesome
Johnnybb
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark486 Posts
June 21 2011 13:38 GMT
#344
I want someone with actual game knowledge (Like Artosis).
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 13:42:37
June 21 2011 13:40 GMT
#345
On June 21 2011 18:39 gullberg wrote:
Gief Khaldor )))

Oh god the people asking for TotalBiscuit need to stop.

I WON'T LET HIM DESTROY MA CODE A LIKE KELLY


Look at the end of the day you don't have any influence on it one way or the other, caps or no caps.

Fairly ridiculous that you ask for Khaldor then in the same post think I would destroy Code A, when we cast in the same style and know about as much about SC2 as each other. It does demonstrate that most casting preferences are really little more than subjective likes and dislikes, rather than real, substantive concerns, which is the reason organisations don't take the opinions of the community so seriously when choosing their casters.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Sylverin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States480 Posts
June 21 2011 13:43 GMT
#346
On June 21 2011 22:40 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 18:39 gullberg wrote:
Gief Khaldor )))

Oh god the people asking for TotalBiscuit need to stop.

I WON'T LET HIM DESTROY MA CODE A LIKE KELLY


Look at the end of the day you don't have any influence on it one way or the other, caps or no caps.

Fairly ridiculous that you ask for Khaldor then in the same post think I would destroy Code A, when we cast in the same style and know about as much about SC2 as each other. It does demonstrate that most casting preferences are really little more than subjective likes and dislikes, rather than real, substantive concerns.


Haters gonna hate TB I would say 90% of the community loves your casting and the other 10% like to whine about everything. you are awesome who else gets to cast with MC :D I think you would do very well at code A but I would miss you doing normal tournaments since I dont watch code A
Liquid hero <3////Brotoss Protoss!
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 13:56:37
June 21 2011 13:54 GMT
#347
On June 21 2011 22:43 Sylverin wrote:
Haters gonna hate TB I would say 90% of the community loves your casting and the other 10% like to whine about everything. you are awesome who else gets to cast with MC :D I think you would do very well at code A but I would miss you doing normal tournaments since I dont watch code A


It'd be fun but it would damage my other commitments too much so I can't justify applying for it. Besides, I think it's the scene in the west that needs help growing, casting for GSL doesn't bring new people into SC2. On the contrary, the GSL is hardcore orientated, which is why the bias towards analytical casting styles is there. New players don't know about the GSL and won't pay for the GSL. They certainly won't get up at crazy-o-clock to watch it.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Stamper
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany148 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 13:55:39
June 21 2011 13:54 GMT
#348
And I hoped there would finally be two casters who don't shout all the time. Good luck anyways, there are worse options. If the GOM guys can adjust the volume properly it could turn out quite well though.

@TB Khaldor is in masters though. (as far as i know) But I agree that your casting style is similar.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 14:01:30
June 21 2011 13:58 GMT
#349
On June 21 2011 22:54 Stamper wrote:
And I hoped there would finally be two casters who don't shout all the time. Good luck anyways, there are worse options. If the GOM guys can adjust the volume properly it could turn out quite well though.

@TB Khaldor is in masters though. (as far as i know) But I agree that your casting style is similar.


Yeah, GOM could do with a little compression every now and again
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Hollis
Profile Joined January 2011
United States505 Posts
June 21 2011 14:01 GMT
#350
YES day9 mrbitter NO moletrap gretorp khaldor
brokenhorse
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom3 Posts
June 21 2011 14:04 GMT
#351
hire a negro dammit
Ertu
Profile Joined November 2010
Greece686 Posts
June 21 2011 14:04 GMT
#352
Khaldor FTW.I hope he goes to Korea.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
June 21 2011 14:04 GMT
#353
On June 21 2011 23:01 Hollis wrote:
YES day9 mrbitter NO moletrap gretorp khaldor


Why do people think Day9 would go to cast Code A when his self-expressed purpose right now is to grow eSports in the west?
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Moralez
Profile Joined May 2011
Portugal1857 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 14:06:56
June 21 2011 14:06 GMT
#354
Khaldor would be nice but i dont know because of his accent No TB please !
Master League Zerg - EGIdrA - IMNesTea - EGMachine - EGIncoNtrol - IMLosirA - Destiny - MVPDRG -
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
June 21 2011 14:07 GMT
#355
Trump Fighting! I Hope to see you brah :D
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
maddogawl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States63 Posts
June 21 2011 14:08 GMT
#356
Yes I want Trump in there too! Although it would mean he wouldn't be streaming as much
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
June 21 2011 14:09 GMT
#357
On June 21 2011 23:04 brokenhorse wrote:
hire a negro dammit


I wished my account was old enough so I can have the report button.
Don't mind me
Stamper
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany148 Posts
June 21 2011 14:09 GMT
#358
Besides in live casts day9 and Khaldor are kind of similar. day9 does have more knowledge about the game but casting live it's mostly shouting.
@TB good choice to edit that
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 14:14:13
June 21 2011 14:12 GMT
#359
On June 21 2011 23:04 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 23:01 Hollis wrote:
YES day9 mrbitter NO moletrap gretorp khaldor


Why do people think Day9 would go to cast Code A when his self-expressed purpose right now is to grow eSports in the west?



That's just it though, they don't think..hence making such an absurd claim.


On June 21 2011 23:09 Stamper wrote:
Besides in live casts day9 and Khaldor are kind of similar. day9 does have more knowledge about the game but casting live it's mostly shouting.
@TB good choice to edit that



LOL, as you say that, I'm watching the mc vs idra dh vod, and day9 yells "OOOOOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOO THEEE COLLOSUSSSS FALLLLLLLLSSSSSSS" at the top of his lungs. I rofl'd.
psillypsybic!
FinnGamer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany2426 Posts
June 21 2011 14:12 GMT
#360
Khaldor applied :D. Oh man this good be really really good
"hopefully swing the favor in your advantage." - Day[9]
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
SpeCial 108
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 395
MaD[AoV]32
910 22
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 509
Counter-Strike
fl0m4465
Fnx 613
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4132
Other Games
summit1g6117
FrodaN567
C9.Mang0252
Trikslyr19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21468
Other Games
• imaqtpie783
• Shiphtur735
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 42m
Patches Events
17h 42m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.