On June 21 2011 17:36 Khaldor wrote:
Applied.
Applied.
I guess we have the winner here.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
gazageiras
Finland242 Posts
On June 21 2011 17:36 Khaldor wrote: Applied. I guess we have the winner here. | ||
|
Benjef
United Kingdom6921 Posts
On June 15 2011 21:08 Keruga wrote: Apollo would be great, but who would then cover UK lans like Gadget Show Live and insomnia with TB? Maybe Husky or HD? Those events are so few and low covered theres no point. The only consistent UK event is I series... And TB casted the last one. On June 21 2011 17:36 Khaldor wrote: Applied. Oh snap, that would be pretty awesome. | ||
|
MasterReY
Germany2708 Posts
On June 21 2011 17:36 Khaldor wrote: Applied. Nice Khaldor !!!! I fell in love with your casting since WCG2008 WC3 Grand finals, even if i never really followed WC3 before. Best cast ever. | ||
|
BigBadBeaver
Canada272 Posts
| ||
|
BobMcJohnson
France2916 Posts
| ||
|
bennyaus
Australia1833 Posts
| ||
|
Kreb
4834 Posts
On June 21 2011 17:42 gazageiras wrote: I guess we have the winner here. Agreed. I've watched Khaldor cast in german over English casters even though I dont understand more than a few words here and there. | ||
|
gm.tOSS
Germany898 Posts
| ||
|
EmilA
Denmark4618 Posts
My heart still lies with Jason Lee though - this man MUST RETURN Backsyyiiiiide | ||
|
Trumpet
United States1936 Posts
On June 21 2011 17:36 Khaldor wrote: Applied. I'm already excited ![]() edit: On June 21 2011 17:52 Kreb wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2011 17:42 gazageiras wrote: On June 21 2011 17:36 Khaldor wrote: Applied. I guess we have the winner here. Agreed. I've watched Khaldor cast in german over English casters even though I dont understand more than a few words here and there. lol, I knew I couldn't be the only one doing that. | ||
|
Blackrobe
United States806 Posts
On June 21 2011 17:36 Khaldor wrote: Applied. This man MUST get the job, please GOM. :D | ||
|
Arceus
Vietnam8333 Posts
| ||
|
FunkQue
United States165 Posts
On June 21 2011 17:36 Khaldor wrote: Applied. How much can you bench bro?? | ||
|
zYwi3c
Poland1811 Posts
On June 21 2011 17:36 Khaldor wrote: Applied. Ouch, Dude, you have no idea how happy i am right now <3 Pick Khaldor please ! | ||
|
Toshihito_TL
Australia145 Posts
| ||
|
Novalisk
Israel1818 Posts
| ||
|
Mikilatov
United States3897 Posts
| ||
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
| ||
|
Ryusei-R1
United States2106 Posts
On June 21 2011 17:57 EmilA wrote: Khaldor co-commentating in German would be excellent. My heart still lies with Jason Lee though - this man MUST RETURN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA5jEKTbH9U Backsyyiiiiide Never gets old. HAHAHAHAHA | ||
|
Novalisk
Israel1818 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1730 FrodaN902 B2W.Neo355 Livibee184 C9.Mang0150 TKL QueenE79 RotterdaM69 Mew2King34 ToD22 JuggernautJason13 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|