But I'm curious, how tall are you? It's to get a better picture of how tall NaDa is

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Mephiztopheles1
1124 Posts
But I'm curious, how tall are you? It's to get a better picture of how tall NaDa is ![]() | ||
|
Nethermind
New Zealand445 Posts
| ||
|
Tonyoh
France218 Posts
I want a used chewing gum of Marine King <3 | ||
|
Altern
United States1053 Posts
| ||
|
darksage78
Canada243 Posts
For Mephiztopheles1, I am average height around 5'7 if that helps. In my picture with NaDa he is slouching his head forward so he is quite tall incase my height doesn't impress you. Of course I'm also speaking from a Chinese perspective. | ||
|
fant0m
964 Posts
Well hopefully the next best thing will be the MLG that I'm going to later this year! | ||
|
)Tootley(
Canada1 Post
Thanks for making that sign with my name on it, hahha. | ||
|
NeWeNiyaLord
Norway2474 Posts
| ||
|
Nabes
Canada1800 Posts
| ||
|
darksage78
Canada243 Posts
On June 11 2011 03:17 NeWeNiyaLord wrote: U smile exactly the same way on all pics! nice writeup and awesame pics dude! Haha well you could imagine how in awe I was to meet all these guys! Just too happy =D | ||
|
Zerogue
Canada1 Post
![]() | ||
|
Alabasern
United States4005 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong EffOrt BeSt ZerO Horang2 Pusan Larva actioN [ Show more ] Zeus Hyun Mind Barracks ggaemo Killer Yoon scan(afreeca) Sharp NotJumperer Bale ToSsGirL Shinee Sacsri Hm[arnc] Sea.KH Terrorterran Noble ajuk12(nOOB) zelot League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|