• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8953 users

Ladder locked? - Page 30

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 35 Next All
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
May 25 2011 18:11 GMT
#581
Winning a huge amount against Gold's (I'm Bronze), but no promotion. I'm EU.
oI2ange
Profile Joined May 2011
United States10 Posts
May 25 2011 18:11 GMT
#582
Any report of any diamonds being promoted to masters? that's the jump I'm looking for right now...
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
May 25 2011 18:12 GMT
#583
On May 26 2011 02:49 KiLL_ORdeR wrote:
This is such a troll. What on earth happened to GM league that made Blizzard think it was a good idea to lock everything. At least NA is unlocked now apparently so the rest of the leagues should soon follow suit. Still though, I wonder what exactly happened...


A second, parallel GM division started appearing, which isn't intended. People were getting promoted into the second GM division which was causing the GM webpages to screw up and throw errors.
Moderator
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
May 25 2011 18:12 GMT
#584
On May 26 2011 03:11 oI2ange wrote:
Any report of any diamonds being promoted to masters? that's the jump I'm looking for right now...


Either all the leagues are locked or none of them are.
Moderator
ZappaSC
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark215 Posts
May 25 2011 18:14 GMT
#585
On May 26 2011 02:49 KiLL_ORdeR wrote:
This is such a troll. What on earth happened to GM league that made Blizzard think it was a good idea to lock everything. At least NA is unlocked now apparently so the rest of the leagues should soon follow suit. Still though, I wonder what exactly happened...


I think the issue was that suddenly new GM divisions were begin created. So apprently they have all promotions on one hotkey.
random user
Profile Joined December 2010
85 Posts
May 25 2011 18:17 GMT
#586
On May 26 2011 03:11 oI2ange wrote:
Any report of any diamonds being promoted to masters? that's the jump I'm looking for right now...


Here are two recent promotions for you:

http://sc2ranks.com/us/471340/sWagPlastic

http://sc2ranks.com/us/994484/Ziggy

Were diamond a few hours ago (sc2ranks cache may not have caught up yet), now master (click through to their profile on battle.net).

NA server.
Gravity1985
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany10 Posts
May 25 2011 18:22 GMT
#587
according to random users post above me i assume they hotfixed the na server
whoooot
RDaneelOlivaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Vatican City State733 Posts
May 25 2011 18:26 GMT
#588
NA GM has a new member nexClan who joined 5/25. I think it is safe to say that NA ladder is unlocked. Maybe a mod could put something in the OP?
Vandalman
Profile Joined May 2011
United States66 Posts
May 25 2011 18:30 GMT
#589
Yeup just got promoted in NA server!
Avean
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway449 Posts
May 25 2011 18:32 GMT
#590
Any EU people ?
kawaiiryuko
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States368 Posts
May 25 2011 18:35 GMT
#591
Oh man! Can't wait to go home and play just to see if I get promoted!
Blackthorne
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway69 Posts
May 25 2011 18:52 GMT
#592
I'm on the EU server, and the last week I've constantly been placed against top diamond players (and won more than I lost), but I did not get promoted so far today. Nothing conclusive obviously, but could point to no promotions in EU.
MayanSc2
Profile Joined March 2010
United States198 Posts
May 25 2011 19:03 GMT
#593
looks like GM is adding players on NA
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 19:16:54
May 25 2011 19:03 GMT
#594
On May 26 2011 01:21 Maffe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 01:16 ETisME wrote:
I got promoted a game ago. beat one plat and won about 65% of other games against gold.
I had around 80% win rate against gold players for the last few days and start playing against high gold and low plat.

I was silver btw. So it's a bit weird that I had to beat some plat in order to reach gold


What server?

o.O

SEA server. After the patch.

Short story:
Before patch, I got into silver about 30 games ago, then I've been playing about 1 plat, 30 golds and 3 silvers and 1 bronze (lol).

Since I had about 75% win rate against any gold, some were pretty high ranked gold as well, so I was thinking the ladder was locked.

After patch, I played about 20 games, all gold and about 3 plat, maybe 60% win rate (way too many zvz) and also one placement dude who was promoted to plat after I lost to him. Then I had another game with a gold, and got promoted after that.

As a note:
I feel that the players I am playing against after the patch is better, the plat were good but not that much better than some of the better gold. I am wondering if Blizzard changed something on how they measure MMR.
That is just my opinion through.

[edit 2]
Interesting point is that while the score screen yesterday shows I was ranked 100 (the bug everyone was having), today, this bug was gone, even before I got promoted. So I am not sure whether Blizzard did something again on their side today.
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
May 25 2011 19:08 GMT
#595
I just got promoted into Diamond today after being stuck in high Plat for weeks. I guess league movement is still working now, if nothing else.
Hello
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 19:15:06
May 25 2011 19:12 GMT
#596
Just confirming that ladder has been unlocked.
[image loading]

the 100 place bug has been fixed as well.

e: I'm on NA server by the way.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Lutto
Profile Joined September 2009
Sweden198 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 19:21:50
May 25 2011 19:14 GMT
#597
Why is it fixed everywere except EU : * (
Lutto @ Battlenet
Takeshi
Profile Joined November 2010
United States23 Posts
May 25 2011 19:17 GMT
#598
I can definitely confirm that the NA server is fixed. I just got promoted to plat after winning a game. I had to win, tho, because I played two, and I lost the first one. All I can say is finally! lol Good luck to everyone else on the road to promotion. I hope you all make it. :D
"I will not suffer the same fate as cream filling!"
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
May 25 2011 19:17 GMT
#599
On May 26 2011 04:14 Lutto wrote:
Why is it fixed everywere except EU (


Seems to be unlocked for SEA, NA, and LA so far? Time will tell.
Moderator
MedicMarineControl
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden16 Posts
May 25 2011 19:17 GMT
#600
So typical that EU is always fixed last -.-
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech2
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 404
Horang2 277
Larva 232
EffOrt 161
Mind 77
Hyun 61
scan(afreeca) 43
Killer 40
NotJumperer 40
Bale 39
[ Show more ]
Sharp 27
sorry 25
ggaemo 24
Shinee 18
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 5
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 35m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.