• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9190 users

Official sc2ratings.com thread - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
LotsofLuck
Profile Joined May 2011
United States62 Posts
July 03 2011 21:05 GMT
#241
Koibu0, we might need to start getting up and ready for the GeForce Starcraft II Pro/AM Tournament, (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=229020).

They do have a schedule on the main website (http://geforce.cevo.com/event/geforce-starcraft-2-pro-am/schedule/), but I've been trying to find VODs and it's a little difficult.
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
July 03 2011 21:49 GMT
#242
There's a typo on their schedule. The pro bracket doesn't start until August 4th, and the qualifiers don't have videos up, so I think I'll just do the bracket (upper and lower).

I've been playing in the amateur bracket, but have gotten walkovers every round.
LotsofLuck
Profile Joined May 2011
United States62 Posts
July 04 2011 06:22 GMT
#243
On July 04 2011 06:49 Koibu0 wrote:
There's a typo on their schedule. The pro bracket doesn't start until August 4th, and the qualifiers don't have videos up, so I think I'll just do the bracket (upper and lower).

I've been playing in the amateur bracket, but have gotten walkovers every round.

Ok, well atleast we should put the Bomber vs. Destiny series up. That was EPIC!
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
July 04 2011 19:41 GMT
#244
??
I'm unaware of this series. Is it part of the geforce tournament? Where are the vods?
LotsofLuck
Profile Joined May 2011
United States62 Posts
July 05 2011 00:07 GMT
#245
Day9 casted the game:


It sounds like they are only qualifying matches, some matches are starting to get played, check out Destiny stats: http://geforce.cevo.com/event/geforce-starcraft-2-pro-am/view-team/8413/
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
July 11 2011 10:36 GMT
#246
Got a bunch of player / caster / back scene interviews. If I can get the films edited down to something useful and nice, I'll be posting them on the site. :D

However, this is my first time doing interviews, so forgive me if they're terrible.

EVERYBODY at NASL was great. The guys working there were great, and really put forth an amazing effort, working around the clock.
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 21:46:19
July 12 2011 21:44 GMT
#247
Seeing as sc2ratings.com will now be having interviews and possibly event coverage (maybe, we'll see), I am looking into doing an overhaul and re-branding of the whole site. All the additional things will take second place to the ratings sections, so all that will really be changing is the domain name, styling, and the addition of new pages.

This wont be happening for a while, but when it does, it will signal the end of beta!

I thought I'd just let everybody know what's in the works.
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
July 14 2011 07:48 GMT
#248
Added:
IPL2

We're actually going to be doing something fancy on the backend with this, but I'm so swamped with work that I haven't had time to figure it all out
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
July 14 2011 08:08 GMT
#249
Looking forward to the big plans we have talked about. Best of luck with this fun project.

[-6]
Thank God and gunrun.
LotsofLuck
Profile Joined May 2011
United States62 Posts
July 14 2011 12:26 GMT
#250
Ohhh, I can't wait, and I don't know what it is! :D
cristo1122
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia505 Posts
July 14 2011 12:44 GMT
#251
I forgot about this site it is such a good tool especially since there are so many good tournaments going on atm it is hard to keep up with all the ones that are going on atm. THXs
ZvP imbalanced blizzards solution nerf terran
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
July 15 2011 22:30 GMT
#252
I've been super busy with work, my 9-5, as well as a few side projects that have cropped up, as well as going out of town a lot, so sc2ratings.com has taken a bit of a hit. I know IPL2 just started, and I don't have all the links up for matches, EG Master's Cup stuff hasn't been updated in weeks, and I haven't gotten the after hours gaming league up at all. On top of that, I got a whole bunch of interviews with players, casters, and staff from NASL last weekend, but haven't had a chance to put it online yet (I'm fairly inept at video editing).

I'm sorry for being so behind on stuff, but I will get back on track as soon as I get back into town on Sunday. Cool stuff happening this weekend (some sc2 stuff that will help us out down the road).
LotsofLuck
Profile Joined May 2011
United States62 Posts
July 16 2011 17:30 GMT
#253
Sweet, sounds great! Happy to help in whatever way works for you :D
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
July 21 2011 05:55 GMT
#254
Added:
After Hours Gaming League

Feature Announcement
Friday (hopefully) I'll be posting the first of many interviews I gathered while at the NASL finals. The video quality isn't amazing, nor is the audio, but the content is pretty good. I've learned a lot from these first interviews, so any that I can get at MLG will be much better (I hope).

Our first two interviews will be with:
1) Gretorp
2) Duncan and Yrsa (two NASL staff that you've never heard of, but really should)
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-24 18:10:02
July 22 2011 23:39 GMT
#255
Added
Interviews with:
1) Gretorp
2) Dunacn and Yrsa
3) White-Ra
4) Moletra
5) Temp0

The page for the interviews is pretty spartan right now, but I'll spiff it up as I have time.

Enjoy.
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
July 24 2011 18:10 GMT
#256
Moletrap


Temp0
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
July 27 2011 19:57 GMT
#257
Sheth


InControl
jiabung
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States720 Posts
July 27 2011 20:02 GMT
#258
I think you have a great website and it's a shame that there are not more votes on the games. I think if you started making live report threads and including this in the recommended games section then a lot more people will start using it. You should get the matches updated as they are being played so people can vote on games right away from the live report threads. It's just getting the ball rolling that is the hard part imo.
iS.zemotion
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States246 Posts
July 27 2011 20:08 GMT
#259
On July 28 2011 05:02 jiabung wrote:
I think you have a great website and it's a shame that there are not more votes on the games. I think if you started making live report threads and including this in the recommended games section then a lot more people will start using it. You should get the matches updated as they are being played so people can vote on games right away from the live report threads. It's just getting the ball rolling that is the hard part imo.

I agree with this. Once it picks up I can see it really being put to great use.

Btw nice meeting you at NASL, didn't have a chance to check this out till now!
instagram.com/zemotion | fb.com/zemotion | twitter.com/zemotion
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
July 27 2011 22:48 GMT
#260
On July 28 2011 05:02 jiabung wrote:
I think you have a great website and it's a shame that there are not more votes on the games. I think if you started making live report threads and including this in the recommended games section then a lot more people will start using it. You should get the matches updated as they are being played so people can vote on games right away from the live report threads. It's just getting the ball rolling that is the hard part imo.


What do you mean by "live report threads"?
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 99
MaD[AoV]27
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 426
Counter-Strike
fl0m3943
Fnx 590
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox425
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4596
Liquid`Hasu578
Other Games
summit1g6178
FrodaN569
C9.Mang0221
PPMD88
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur805
• imaqtpie745
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 4m
Patches Events
18h 4m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.