• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:52
CEST 10:52
KST 17:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11637 users

Huk & Destiny sign female fan's chest - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Hoku
Profile Joined September 2010
United States129 Posts
April 04 2011 22:12 GMT
#161
On April 05 2011 07:07 Sandro wrote:
This thread is a textbook example of why e-sports cant be accepted in the west or become as mainstream as we like, we're driving out an entire gender of people calling them whores and asking them for pics of their face or denigrating their opinions.

Cheerleaders and Lingerie football leagues are much better, right?
I put my pants on two legs at a time.
Zeroes
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
April 04 2011 22:13 GMT
#162
I like being an attention whore too bad i don't have boobs =[

User was temp banned for this post.
Check out my SC Lan pics Here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bunk.habit
Armut
Profile Joined April 2010
Turkey141 Posts
April 04 2011 22:14 GMT
#163
On April 05 2011 07:08 Teivospy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 07:02 Armut wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:51 stephls wrote:
I said I wouldn't post again, but I just want final thoughts.

1) I started this because I saw a post saying "gotta love girl gamers". It offended me as a girl gamer. Can anyone understand that?
2) I don't care about this girl whatsoever. She can do what she wants to do.
3) I admit what I said has flaws. I was just speaking my feelings, not trying to make an argument (like I said 5 times)
4) This has taught me that I will no longer say anything about women on team liquid

Now please, lets drop all this?


There are thousands of men on this forum. I understand what you feel. I respect that. But what I will suggest to you -by the way reading your opinion I have more respect to you- let the people get treated the way they want. You don't have to be Einstein to know getting your boobs signed is not something that has zero sexuality. Why not your forehead or arm but your boobs ? It is not MEN trying to turn women into META, unfortunately it is the women themselves. About being a sexy symbol, if you do this and post a picture of your signed boobs, I am sorry, even the most modest man will have a blood flow to his penis regardless of the context. Even if this girl was doing this to help the sick from radioactiveness in Japan, the moment I look at it -it is basic biology- the moment I forget about Japan.


So don't take offence for what all the women do, like I don't care what all men say or write here. You are individual, protect yourself

Note : A Man's body contains a limited amount of blood, and unfortunately it is not enough for the brain and the weewee at the same time (at least for a decent sized one - jk jk) we should stop posting for a while (jk jk)


its hard to understand you, but i think you didn't even read or understand what she is saying if i parsed your post clearly

Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 07:07 Lennon wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:47 Teivospy wrote:
i don't understand why she is a whore if she got her tits signed :|


She's a typical attention whore. She's used her breasts for attention. It's worked.


attention whore != whore......




What is so hard to understand of my words I don't see.

Yet I will not argue. I read what she wrote and I am almost sure she will get what I said.

How easy these days we are using the word whore.. Unbelaivable.
dont agruge with idiots they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
April 04 2011 22:15 GMT
#164
[image loading]

User was warned for this post
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
Prime`Rib
Profile Joined September 2010
United States613 Posts
April 04 2011 22:15 GMT
#165
I can not wait until some dude would ask Huk to sign his penis.
... funerals are insane, the chicks are so horny, its not even fair, its like fishing with dynamite ...
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
April 04 2011 22:15 GMT
#166
Lot of angry nerds mad in here for not being able to sign a pair of tits. Thank you Huk and Destiny for taking the opportunity to do so, I love you both even more now.
Zeroes
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
April 04 2011 22:17 GMT
#167
On April 05 2011 07:12 Hoku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 07:07 Sandro wrote:
This thread is a textbook example of why e-sports cant be accepted in the west or become as mainstream as we like, we're driving out an entire gender of people calling them whores and asking them for pics of their face or denigrating their opinions.

Cheerleaders and Lingerie football leagues are much better, right?


Wow this is a good point maybe sc2 is becoming like football faster than we know it
Check out my SC Lan pics Here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bunk.habit
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
April 04 2011 22:18 GMT
#168
On April 05 2011 07:14 Armut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 07:08 Teivospy wrote:
On April 05 2011 07:02 Armut wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:51 stephls wrote:
I said I wouldn't post again, but I just want final thoughts.

1) I started this because I saw a post saying "gotta love girl gamers". It offended me as a girl gamer. Can anyone understand that?
2) I don't care about this girl whatsoever. She can do what she wants to do.
3) I admit what I said has flaws. I was just speaking my feelings, not trying to make an argument (like I said 5 times)
4) This has taught me that I will no longer say anything about women on team liquid

Now please, lets drop all this?


There are thousands of men on this forum. I understand what you feel. I respect that. But what I will suggest to you -by the way reading your opinion I have more respect to you- let the people get treated the way they want. You don't have to be Einstein to know getting your boobs signed is not something that has zero sexuality. Why not your forehead or arm but your boobs ? It is not MEN trying to turn women into META, unfortunately it is the women themselves. About being a sexy symbol, if you do this and post a picture of your signed boobs, I am sorry, even the most modest man will have a blood flow to his penis regardless of the context. Even if this girl was doing this to help the sick from radioactiveness in Japan, the moment I look at it -it is basic biology- the moment I forget about Japan.


So don't take offence for what all the women do, like I don't care what all men say or write here. You are individual, protect yourself

Note : A Man's body contains a limited amount of blood, and unfortunately it is not enough for the brain and the weewee at the same time (at least for a decent sized one - jk jk) we should stop posting for a while (jk jk)


its hard to understand you, but i think you didn't even read or understand what she is saying if i parsed your post clearly

On April 05 2011 07:07 Lennon wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:47 Teivospy wrote:
i don't understand why she is a whore if she got her tits signed :|


She's a typical attention whore. She's used her breasts for attention. It's worked.


attention whore != whore......




What is so hard to understand of my words I don't see.

Yet I will not argue. I read what she wrote and I am almost sure she will get what I said.

How easy these days we are using the word whore.. Unbelaivable.


Unbelaivable indeed.
Hoku
Profile Joined September 2010
United States129 Posts
April 04 2011 22:19 GMT
#169
On April 05 2011 07:17 Zeroes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 07:12 Hoku wrote:
On April 05 2011 07:07 Sandro wrote:
This thread is a textbook example of why e-sports cant be accepted in the west or become as mainstream as we like, we're driving out an entire gender of people calling them whores and asking them for pics of their face or denigrating their opinions.

Cheerleaders and Lingerie football leagues are much better, right?


Wow this is a good point maybe sc2 is becoming like football faster than we know it


just taking a step in the right direction! marketability.... luljk
I put my pants on two legs at a time.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 04 2011 22:19 GMT
#170
I will say that there were a surprising number of really hot girls @ the sunday night party.
Dunno which girl this was though.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Arterial
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1039 Posts
April 04 2011 22:19 GMT
#171
Yep, this queen's definitely got a bit of meat on her. She should be spewing creep tumors or at least larva injecting. Might wanna transfuse some of it off too.

User was temp banned for this post.
savior & jaedong
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 04 2011 22:19 GMT
#172
Need some response from either HuK or Destiny here, was she hot?
opaque
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation89 Posts
April 04 2011 22:19 GMT
#173
On April 05 2011 07:18 Lennon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 07:14 Armut wrote:
On April 05 2011 07:08 Teivospy wrote:
On April 05 2011 07:02 Armut wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:51 stephls wrote:
I said I wouldn't post again, but I just want final thoughts.

1) I started this because I saw a post saying "gotta love girl gamers". It offended me as a girl gamer. Can anyone understand that?
2) I don't care about this girl whatsoever. She can do what she wants to do.
3) I admit what I said has flaws. I was just speaking my feelings, not trying to make an argument (like I said 5 times)
4) This has taught me that I will no longer say anything about women on team liquid

Now please, lets drop all this?


There are thousands of men on this forum. I understand what you feel. I respect that. But what I will suggest to you -by the way reading your opinion I have more respect to you- let the people get treated the way they want. You don't have to be Einstein to know getting your boobs signed is not something that has zero sexuality. Why not your forehead or arm but your boobs ? It is not MEN trying to turn women into META, unfortunately it is the women themselves. About being a sexy symbol, if you do this and post a picture of your signed boobs, I am sorry, even the most modest man will have a blood flow to his penis regardless of the context. Even if this girl was doing this to help the sick from radioactiveness in Japan, the moment I look at it -it is basic biology- the moment I forget about Japan.


So don't take offence for what all the women do, like I don't care what all men say or write here. You are individual, protect yourself

Note : A Man's body contains a limited amount of blood, and unfortunately it is not enough for the brain and the weewee at the same time (at least for a decent sized one - jk jk) we should stop posting for a while (jk jk)


its hard to understand you, but i think you didn't even read or understand what she is saying if i parsed your post clearly

On April 05 2011 07:07 Lennon wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:47 Teivospy wrote:
i don't understand why she is a whore if she got her tits signed :|


She's a typical attention whore. She's used her breasts for attention. It's worked.


attention whore != whore......




What is so hard to understand of my words I don't see.

Yet I will not argue. I read what she wrote and I am almost sure she will get what I said.

How easy these days we are using the word whore.. Unbelaivable.


Unbelaivable indeed.


Instead of attacking what's obviously not his native language, maybe you should put some effort into understanding what he originally wrote.
What
Solstafir
Profile Joined August 2010
England32 Posts
April 04 2011 22:20 GMT
#174
On April 05 2011 07:15 Prime`Rib wrote:
I can not wait until some dude would ask Huk to sign his penis.


...hmm... only if you pay for my flight to Korea
dapierow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Serbia1316 Posts
April 04 2011 22:22 GMT
#175
On April 05 2011 07:19 Pokebunny wrote:
I will say that there were a surprising number of really hot girls @ the sunday night party.
Dunno which girl this was though.

so whats the deal? any-one score?
Eat.Sleep.Starcraft 2
Draz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States44 Posts
April 04 2011 22:23 GMT
#176
So is there no headshot so we can see if this girl was attractive or not?

User was temp banned for this post.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 04 2011 22:25 GMT
#177
On April 05 2011 07:22 dapierow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 07:19 Pokebunny wrote:
I will say that there were a surprising number of really hot girls @ the sunday night party.
Dunno which girl this was though.

so whats the deal? any-one score?

Well somebody had a sony ericsson booth babe with him until like midnight but ducked out early... I didn't stay long enough to find out what happened with everybody.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Yamulo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 00:27:56
April 04 2011 22:26 GMT
#178
lol so good

User was temp banned for this and many other content-less posts.
~~~Liquid Fighting (SC2)~~~
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
April 04 2011 22:27 GMT
#179
On April 05 2011 07:19 opaque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 07:18 Lennon wrote:
On April 05 2011 07:14 Armut wrote:
On April 05 2011 07:08 Teivospy wrote:
On April 05 2011 07:02 Armut wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:51 stephls wrote:
I said I wouldn't post again, but I just want final thoughts.

1) I started this because I saw a post saying "gotta love girl gamers". It offended me as a girl gamer. Can anyone understand that?
2) I don't care about this girl whatsoever. She can do what she wants to do.
3) I admit what I said has flaws. I was just speaking my feelings, not trying to make an argument (like I said 5 times)
4) This has taught me that I will no longer say anything about women on team liquid

Now please, lets drop all this?


There are thousands of men on this forum. I understand what you feel. I respect that. But what I will suggest to you -by the way reading your opinion I have more respect to you- let the people get treated the way they want. You don't have to be Einstein to know getting your boobs signed is not something that has zero sexuality. Why not your forehead or arm but your boobs ? It is not MEN trying to turn women into META, unfortunately it is the women themselves. About being a sexy symbol, if you do this and post a picture of your signed boobs, I am sorry, even the most modest man will have a blood flow to his penis regardless of the context. Even if this girl was doing this to help the sick from radioactiveness in Japan, the moment I look at it -it is basic biology- the moment I forget about Japan.


So don't take offence for what all the women do, like I don't care what all men say or write here. You are individual, protect yourself

Note : A Man's body contains a limited amount of blood, and unfortunately it is not enough for the brain and the weewee at the same time (at least for a decent sized one - jk jk) we should stop posting for a while (jk jk)


its hard to understand you, but i think you didn't even read or understand what she is saying if i parsed your post clearly

On April 05 2011 07:07 Lennon wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:47 Teivospy wrote:
i don't understand why she is a whore if she got her tits signed :|


She's a typical attention whore. She's used her breasts for attention. It's worked.


attention whore != whore......




What is so hard to understand of my words I don't see.

Yet I will not argue. I read what she wrote and I am almost sure she will get what I said.

How easy these days we are using the word whore.. Unbelaivable.


Unbelaivable indeed.


Instead of attacking what's obviously not his native language, maybe you should put some effort into understanding what he originally wrote.


well i put a lot of effort into it and from what I can tell he thinks that shes offended because of the girl and not because of what someone said in this thread. Like I said though I'm not sure since he sounds creepy whether or not english is his main language
hihihi
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
April 04 2011 22:27 GMT
#180
On April 05 2011 07:25 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 07:22 dapierow wrote:
On April 05 2011 07:19 Pokebunny wrote:
I will say that there were a surprising number of really hot girls @ the sunday night party.
Dunno which girl this was though.

so whats the deal? any-one score?

Well somebody had a sony ericsson booth babe with him until like midnight but ducked out early... I didn't stay long enough to find out what happened with everybody.


BOOOOO.

Good job Pokebunny, you freakin ruin all the sweet gossips.

TLO probably had the sweet booth babe though. SO ABOUT THAT SPONSORSHIP.



Next MLG I am at, Huk is gonna sign my boobs. I'ma start putting on some weight so there's some moob for him to sign.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 1151
soO 436
Hyuk 384
Mini 227
ZerO 163
Killer 63
Shinee 52
Mind 39
PianO 27
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
Mong 24
Terrorterran 17
ZergMaN 11
yabsab 10
HiyA 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 667
XcaliburYe327
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
byalli543
Other Games
olofmeister875
ceh9647
singsing623
Happy406
Livibee198
crisheroes185
Mew2King70
ArmadaUGS60
ZerO(Twitch)9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH376
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1430
• Rush1338
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 9m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.