• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8877 users

Tastosis Quotes by LDHtv - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
NemesysTV
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1088 Posts
August 26 2011 20:19 GMT
#101
LOL at the viking and battlecruiser toy story
Fritti
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands52 Posts
August 26 2011 20:21 GMT
#102
So much fun! Even if I already saw these back when, it's great to be reminded of all those laughing moments. Many thanks for doing this, please keep at it! <3
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11110 Posts
August 26 2011 20:28 GMT
#103
1:00 and 2:15 for july is hilarious.

Hipster Toss players and emo zergs :p.


What are you a flying snake dragon?
*What...what if you throw a snake in the air?
It's falling...

Great Collection.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-26 20:34:30
August 26 2011 20:29 GMT
#104
A new one yes :D :D Oh god I loved it when Artosis licked tasteless drink. >< XD
Edit: It was everything I could have ever wanted. Yesssss.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Bootleg
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada27 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 23:38:34
October 04 2011 23:38 GMT
#105
Sorry for the wait everyone, been having encoding issues on the videos. That's all fixed now. I bring you Tasteless and Artosis (Tastosis) Highlights - August
Meet me in...AFRICA!
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
October 05 2011 01:42 GMT
#106
these are great!
keep it up.
I'll show my friends these, maybe they'll subscribe to the gsl, too!
moo...for DRG
evaunit01
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States512 Posts
October 05 2011 01:58 GMT
#107
oh wow, I just say the July/August highlights, so damn hilarious. Tastosis is without a doubt the best casting duo out there. If eSports keeps growing like it is then I hope these 2 get paid accordingly.
Gamertag: William T. Riker - My life for Aiur!
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
October 05 2011 02:24 GMT
#108
Damn that video was just perfect. Thanks for the great 10 minutes.
#TeamBuLba
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
October 05 2011 02:33 GMT
#109
Alien pain bone hahahahah so excellent
d=(^_^)z
Champi
Profile Joined March 2010
1422 Posts
October 05 2011 02:34 GMT
#110
just finnished watching this on youtube before i came on TL.

V8 mwah ah ah ah
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
October 05 2011 03:06 GMT
#111
Found this on Artosis twitter
Limech
Profile Joined May 2011
19 Posts
October 06 2011 12:44 GMT
#112
Am I the only one that finds all this useless banter annoying?

Watching the Code S yesterday was really bad.
Mechanical pencils?
Money eye sockets?
Nestea jumping out of an airplane with a shark and a tiger?
Riding into battle on a giraffe?

I mean, I'm trying to organize a barcraft equivalent at my place with some guys from work and that kind of commentary is just embarrassing when I'm trying to show that competitive gaming can be taken as seriously as regular sports.

Quick question, while we all know no other professional sport commentary contains idiocies like that, do the Korean casters on GOM also do this? I'm thinking not.

A few jokes here and there is fine, but I'm sad to say that I'm starting to even prefer other casters that spend down time at start of matches to talk about the players, past matches they've had and the strats they used, etc more than Tastosis.

I guess maybe I'm just too old (I'm 40) and thus not the target audience of this comedic stuff (i.e. 12).

Just stop talking about make believe stuff and just cast the game. Please.

My 2 cents.
Gorg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany261 Posts
October 06 2011 12:49 GMT
#113
On October 06 2011 21:44 Limech wrote:
Am I the only one that finds all this useless banter annoying?


yes.

casters like tastosis, day9 and so on are one of the reasons why sc2 is a far superior esport. they make even boring games entertaining with their conversations/jokes/etc.
vanhio
Profile Joined November 2010
Niue1017 Posts
October 06 2011 12:52 GMT
#114
kick@ass : ) )
Klyberess
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden345 Posts
October 06 2011 12:56 GMT
#115
On October 06 2011 21:44 Limech wrote:
Am I the only one that finds all this useless banter annoying?

Watching the Code S yesterday was really bad.
Mechanical pencils?
Money eye sockets?
Nestea jumping out of an airplane with a shark and a tiger?
Riding into battle on a giraffe?

I mean, I'm trying to organize a barcraft equivalent at my place with some guys from work and that kind of commentary is just embarrassing when I'm trying to show that competitive gaming can be taken as seriously as regular sports.

Quick question, while we all know no other professional sport commentary contains idiocies like that, do the Korean casters on GOM also do this? I'm thinking not.

A few jokes here and there is fine, but I'm sad to say that I'm starting to even prefer other casters that spend down time at start of matches to talk about the players, past matches they've had and the strats they used, etc more than Tastosis.

I guess maybe I'm just too old (I'm 40) and thus not the target audience of this comedic stuff (i.e. 12).

Just stop talking about make believe stuff and just cast the game. Please.

My 2 cents.

then again 99% of sports commentary is terrible and I generally turn the volume off.
EmpireHappy <3 STHack <3 ByunPrime
Limech
Profile Joined May 2011
19 Posts
October 06 2011 12:59 GMT
#116
On October 06 2011 21:49 Gorg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 21:44 Limech wrote:
Am I the only one that finds all this useless banter annoying?


yes.

casters like tastosis, day9 and so on are one of the reasons why sc2 is a far superior esport. they make even boring games entertaining with their conversations/jokes/etc.


Hey, I love a joke or two as much as the next guy. I.e. make the cast enjoyable but them talking about hating Scooby Doo for 5 minutes instead of talking about the game I'm trying to watch and understand in more depth is just boring.
Zeaket
Profile Joined June 2011
United States208 Posts
October 06 2011 13:00 GMT
#117
On October 06 2011 21:44 Limech wrote:
Am I the only one that finds all this useless banter annoying?

Watching the Code S yesterday was really bad.
Mechanical pencils?
Money eye sockets?
Nestea jumping out of an airplane with a shark and a tiger?
Riding into battle on a giraffe?

I mean, I'm trying to organize a barcraft equivalent at my place with some guys from work and that kind of commentary is just embarrassing when I'm trying to show that competitive gaming can be taken as seriously as regular sports.

Quick question, while we all know no other professional sport commentary contains idiocies like that, do the Korean casters on GOM also do this? I'm thinking not.

A few jokes here and there is fine, but I'm sad to say that I'm starting to even prefer other casters that spend down time at start of matches to talk about the players, past matches they've had and the strats they used, etc more than Tastosis.

I guess maybe I'm just too old (I'm 40) and thus not the target audience of this comedic stuff (i.e. 12).

Just stop talking about make believe stuff and just cast the game. Please.

My 2 cents.


i too remember the stories my friends would tell me of the mythical mechanical pencils when i was younger.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHARPEN THEM? HERESEY.

THE LEAD IS REPLACEABLE? BLASPHEMY.

THEY COME IN DIFFERENT COLORS? INCONCEIVABLE.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
October 06 2011 13:04 GMT
#118
nuh-uh

NUH

UH

NOOOO

I could describe in greater detail why I just spent 5 minutes on the floor laughing, but I think this summarizes it fairly well.

Also, Limech, just because you don't enjoy that humor personally doesn't mean you have to insult everybody who enjoys it by saying it's 12-year old level -_-'
memes are a dish best served dank
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 13:05:13
October 06 2011 13:04 GMT
#119
I for my part really enjoyed the last casting, I laughed multiple times in that cast, specially with the Nestea jokes. I can understand while some would prefere serious analysis of the game but I think you'll be quickly bored, don't forget that when they are joking you get to see the game and the minimap and the production tab so I don't really know if talking about what you see is important.
Zertoxo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany67 Posts
October 06 2011 13:04 GMT
#120
On October 06 2011 21:59 Limech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 21:49 Gorg wrote:
On October 06 2011 21:44 Limech wrote:
Am I the only one that finds all this useless banter annoying?


yes.

casters like tastosis, day9 and so on are one of the reasons why sc2 is a far superior esport. they make even boring games entertaining with their conversations/jokes/etc.


Hey, I love a joke or two as much as the next guy. I.e. make the cast enjoyable but them talking about hating Scooby Doo for 5 minutes instead of talking about the game I'm trying to watch and understand in more depth is just boring.


when theres nothing going on theres nothing going on.
what you wanna hear? oh look hes building an scv. hey look at this: nothings happening.
most sc2 games simply arent that action packed, you will see 2 people macroing up until they have a big army and then engage and i dont need someone to tell me that the game is boring, i need someone to make it enjoyable again.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings85
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 630
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 45
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0337
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 3m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.