• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:55
CEST 08:55
KST 15:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6308 users

Tastosis Quotes by LDHtv - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
sLiMpoweR
Profile Joined March 2009
United States430 Posts
October 06 2011 16:46 GMT
#141
the funniest tastless quote i ever heard was definitely "Hercules was the one with the Achilles heel right"

tosis "no tasteless i think that was Achilles."

made me howl.
Team aMg
Leukraft
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal114 Posts
October 06 2011 16:49 GMT
#142
2011 Global StarCraft II League October
Nestea vs Virus - Code S, Ro16, Set 3
Casters: Tasteless & Artosis

Another instalment of my comentators-gone-wild-while-casting!

Tastosis just lose their voice and completely rage over Nestea's comeback victory!

I will keep doing these little clips if they get a good response from the community. Hopefuly, I'll end up being asked to edit some specific casts.

Hope you enjoy!



You should check the other instalments with Moletrap and also Artosis screaming their lungs out during GSL matches.
thane
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States407 Posts
October 06 2011 17:08 GMT
#143
after finding this I actually watched like 5 of them and they are even funnier the more you watch.
thane
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States407 Posts
October 07 2011 15:24 GMT
#144
On October 07 2011 01:49 Leukraft wrote:
2011 Global StarCraft II League October
Nestea vs Virus - Code S, Ro16, Set 3
Casters: Tasteless & Artosis

Another instalment of my comentators-gone-wild-while-casting!

Tastosis just lose their voice and completely rage over Nestea's comeback victory!

I will keep doing these little clips if they get a good response from the community. Hopefuly, I'll end up being asked to edit some specific casts.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUXxv3TKMqY&feature=youtu.be

You should check the other instalments with Moletrap and also Artosis screaming their lungs out during GSL matches.



LMAO I watched this game and didnt even notice that this happened I was so into the game holy shit that was funny!
Kar98
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia924 Posts
October 07 2011 15:35 GMT
#145
I think Limech brings up a good point that they do get a bit carried away sometimes. I still think Tasteosis are the best commentors, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. I believe over time there might be a shift to a more professional manner of casting games such as Mr Bitter's casts
TheBanana
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway2183 Posts
October 07 2011 16:16 GMT
#146
On October 06 2011 21:44 Limech wrote:
Am I the only one that finds all this useless banter annoying?

Watching the Code S yesterday was really bad.
Mechanical pencils?
Money eye sockets?
Nestea jumping out of an airplane with a shark and a tiger?
Riding into battle on a giraffe?

I mean, I'm trying to organize a barcraft equivalent at my place with some guys from work and that kind of commentary is just embarrassing when I'm trying to show that competitive gaming can be taken as seriously as regular sports.

Quick question, while we all know no other professional sport commentary contains idiocies like that, do the Korean casters on GOM also do this? I'm thinking not.

A few jokes here and there is fine, but I'm sad to say that I'm starting to even prefer other casters that spend down time at start of matches to talk about the players, past matches they've had and the strats they used, etc more than Tastosis.

I guess maybe I'm just too old (I'm 40) and thus not the target audience of this comedic stuff (i.e. 12).

Just stop talking about make believe stuff and just cast the game. Please.

My 2 cents.



I didn't watch code S that day so I don't know if the jokes were bad or not.
What I do know is that humor in casting is one thing I think "ordinary" sportcasters could learn from people like Tastosis. Most sportcasters are really boring. Fun is not same as unprofessional. Fun = more entertainment and makes things more watchable. But yeah, there are limits. Except if you're 2GD, him you just unleash.

I kind of agree with one thing, but I'll take it one step further. I don't like that they talk to the audience as if we are all nerdy little kids living at home with our mothers. They do that way too much for my taste.
I'm pretty sure that's not how the demographics of the audience actually is.


You're 40, I'm 27. We're not unique at all. The viewers are a lot more adult than perceived. Regular people with regular jobs, living in regular homes having regular interests. It's not that weird people like CBS and random people out of the loop stigmatises esports, when top community-members does the same to its fanbase.
Not really something I worry or care much about, just mentioning it since the door was opened.

If you're not getting better faster than everybody else, you're getting worse.
thane
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States407 Posts
October 08 2011 03:12 GMT
#147
On October 08 2011 00:35 Kar98 wrote:
I think Limech brings up a good point that they do get a bit carried away sometimes. I still think Tasteosis are the best commentors, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. I believe over time there might be a shift to a more professional manner of casting games such as Mr Bitter's casts


I think the style they use is awesome and Im sure if they needed to be a bit more professional they could. If you think about it they have done some really great casting without being silly like they often are.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
October 08 2011 03:24 GMT
#148
Typically when I read comments like Limech's my NeeeEEeEEEEeeErd alert goes off, but Nestea's games this week were (And I dread the day SC2 casting goes serious(because it will)) even too much for me. The best player in the league was playing and I don't think they talked about the game once during the Duel Sight set, in fact Artosis waited until during one of Leenock's games to analyse the failed mech push that ended that game.
Carrilord has arrived.
Bootleg
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada27 Posts
November 07 2011 22:32 GMT
#149
Love it or Hate it. Tastosis made quite a few jokes for GSL October. For those who love it here is another video:D



For those who hate it. May you find pleasure elsewhere!

Have a great day everyone!
Meet me in...AFRICA!
Doko
Profile Joined May 2010
Argentina1737 Posts
November 07 2011 22:51 GMT
#150
Thank you for this.

I laughed like crazy for the whole 15 mins
Leeder
Profile Joined August 2011
Austria22 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 22:56:12
November 07 2011 22:54 GMT
#151
On October 08 2011 12:12 thane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2011 00:35 Kar98 wrote:
I think Limech brings up a good point that they do get a bit carried away sometimes. I still think Tasteosis are the best commentors, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. I believe over time there might be a shift to a more professional manner of casting games such as Mr Bitter's casts


I think the style they use is awesome and Im sure if they needed to be a bit more professional they could. If you think about it they have done some really great casting without being silly like they often are.

I think they're goofing around at the GSL more than at other events. At the PPSL for instance their casting was much more 'serious and professional'.
Ciraxis
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia400 Posts
November 08 2011 06:25 GMT
#152
On November 08 2011 07:32 Bootleg wrote:
Love it or Hate it. Tastosis made quite a few jokes for GSL October. For those who love it here is another video:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSMPQLFr25k

For those who hate it. May you find pleasure elsewhere!

Have a great day everyone!


Thanks for posting this. Tastosis <3
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
November 08 2011 06:51 GMT
#153
Artosis' expression when Tasteless makes the alien noise at 11:25-11:44 is gold, haha.
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
November 08 2011 07:11 GMT
#154
Fantastic compilation. I love seeing Tastosis at work.
Wishing you well.
Mattes
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1116 Posts
April 29 2012 12:35 GMT
#155
I'll take the opportunity to bump this thread as the op made a new video season 1 of 2012.
He doesnt seem to be that active anymore around here, but the video still deserves to be seen.




Thanks OP for your videos.
"Eyo lesson' here, Bey. You're comin' at the king, you best not miss."
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
April 29 2012 12:42 GMT
#156
"Artosis, if we kissed right now no one would know."!! HAHHAHHAHAHHA.
psillypsybic!
SoniC_eu
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark1008 Posts
April 29 2012 12:53 GMT
#157
Ah the good ol days when listening to tasteless was bearable :/
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. http://da.twitch.tv/sonic_eu
Toastie
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands104 Posts
April 29 2012 13:03 GMT
#158
"I like to have Hot Six with Artosis!"
Never give up, never surrender!
Rammstorm
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1434 Posts
April 29 2012 13:17 GMT
#159
"maybe we should call you articulosis!" hahahaha
"MC" -> Master of Ceremonies xD
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 62
NotJumperer 57
sorry 49
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 569
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft403
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm102
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt390
• Jankos187
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 5m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.