• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:12
CEST 23:12
KST 06:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8055 users

Dear pro's, Thank you for Posting. - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
December 29 2010 21:29 GMT
#41
Lol any time ;o

But I think you're talking about Slasher, the quake guy, not myself Zlasher. That being said I love progaming and am around it and dedicated to it, but I am not a pro myself, just a huge fan who helps out whenever I can.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
WarSong
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada126 Posts
December 29 2010 22:09 GMT
#42
i was pretty surprised at the rather negative start this thread had, since this site would be nothing without the patronage, moderation, etc that the big names bring here. i personally haven't seen much activity in the general forum, where i browse most of the time, but i'm well aware that they're vital to team liquids success, as a forum and as a team.
thanks for the hard work, mods. thanks for the prestige you bring our boards, pro people.
Til water is gone, til shade is gone: into the Blight with teeth bared, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 29 2010 22:16 GMT
#43
I second the OP. Having them post is really nice. Even when it's just like, someone's blog and Huk or Jinro responds to it, it's like, really cool.
BadWolf0
Profile Joined September 2010
United States300 Posts
December 29 2010 22:32 GMT
#44
oh yeah and just thought of this cause I was watching the MrBitter Coaching vids... HUGE thanks to pros who allow their lessons to be streamed, specifically InControl and Machine cause their the ones I watch. I'm sure there are other awesome ones too but yeah... thanks lol if I wasn't a poor college student I would totally donate something luckily a forum post is free :-)
All hail the Queen!!!
NearPerfection
Profile Joined October 2010
232 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-29 22:41:46
December 29 2010 22:37 GMT
#45
(read slowly in a calm and collected way)
I actually find this site a bit hostile to pro posts. Unless your in ROOT, EG, Fnatic, or of course Liquid, the odds of getting a temp ban for posting your opinion along with a factual basis for that opinion in Sc2 Strategy forum is quite high. There are alot of people on TL that respect your level of play even though they might not entirely understand what your doing and why you do it as well as those who disagree with your statements in a friendly way.

I personally have contributed a few OP's with valuable information contained in them for those who look for it, except my last contribution was a calculation on why bringing 2 scvs with your bio pushouts is so powerful which was closed because I like to be entertaining as well and used the term "invisible marauder" so it might have been taken by a mod to be a troll post etc, even though in reality my intention was to say the marauder is invisible because of the amount of dps that the scv's absorb and attack rates calculate that way.

Maybe the phenomenon will dissipate somewhat when most people have a reliable rank system of whose top, whose semi-top, and whose opinion doesn't matter that much etc.
debasers
Profile Joined August 2010
737 Posts
December 29 2010 22:43 GMT
#46
I actually think that pros could post even more, when I watch pro's streams, most of them often visit TL between games, but don't post
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-29 22:48:43
December 29 2010 22:46 GMT
#47
On December 30 2010 01:59 SeeDLiNg wrote:
If this were facebook, I'd spam-click the Like button

User was temp banned for this post.

Isn't this a positive post towards the OP?

But I agree, I like having the pros here. Even when it's a cute small post from HuK, something like that raises the spirits. Ret's story about Jinro's sleeptalking echoed across TeamLiquid and showed why TeamLiquid is so great.

I just wish they'd provide more strategic insight, but considering that a lot of theorcrafters always disagree with them with no sensible details I don't blame them for staying away from the strategy forum and threads.
shtdisturbance
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada613 Posts
December 29 2010 22:50 GMT
#48
Not to mention a big thanks to all the streamers. Whenever i get depressed after a nice loosing streak i love to see that i can come watch some amazing players on the streams. Thanks!
Jameser
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden951 Posts
December 29 2010 22:55 GMT
#49
there's a lot of red text in this thread I have to say

also I think we should thank the people making these ridiculously funny comics and illustrations that we see popping up in the general section (coag most notably lmao)
SaYyId
Profile Joined August 2010
Portugal277 Posts
December 29 2010 22:55 GMT
#50
On December 30 2010 02:00 YourMom wrote:
Thanks. I really appreciate it.

User was temp banned for this post.

Serves you right damn lier...
No Strings. No attachments.
Drizz
Profile Joined August 2010
25 Posts
December 29 2010 22:57 GMT
#51
why do people get banned for shitty reasons?
SpaceFighting
Profile Joined January 2010
New Zealand690 Posts
December 29 2010 22:58 GMT
#52
sure smells like alot of samefag in here
kuz pro
QuantumTheory
Profile Joined October 2010
New Zealand188 Posts
December 29 2010 23:01 GMT
#53
On December 30 2010 02:02 leakingpear wrote:
Who is "Dear pro" and why does he own a ", Thank you for Posting."?

User was temp banned for this post.

haha that's great I had a good laugh.
oGsNADAHHHHH | NOTHING SUSPICIOUS GOING ON HERE - HuK
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5543 Posts
December 29 2010 23:02 GMT
#54
Their posts are too hard to follow! I stay away from the strat section like its the plague, but i would definitely be interested in reading top players opinions. We need some sort of system to make their posts easy to find!
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Munk-E
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States672 Posts
December 29 2010 23:15 GMT
#55
Uh oh, remind me to stay on kennigit's good side!

Now, back on topic.

It feels like I am inadequate and to post in the same forum as them, and I suppose this is only normal. A lot of people would get star-struck if some famous actor they loved came up to them, and seeing as these people are the celebrities I actually care about, I don't feel to weird.

Still, I suppose that they're still only human, and the logical side of me realizes this, and there's probably a lot I'm better than them at, but it would be cool to be among the best.

Once Day[9] answered 1 of my questions on a daily, and I had never been so flattered in my life! Now I am straying off topic though.

In the end, Yes, I thank you pros for interacting with us common folk so much.
You recognise me because of my signature!
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
December 29 2010 23:20 GMT
#56
On December 30 2010 02:02 leakingpear wrote:
Who is "Dear pro" and why does he own a ", Thank you for Posting."?

User was temp banned for this post.

i agree with the cause of getting him unbanned! This post was hilarious imo .
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
December 29 2010 23:38 GMT
#57
On December 30 2010 01:59 SeeDLiNg wrote:
If this were facebook, I'd spam-click the Like button

User was temp banned for this post.

totally ban-worthy -_-
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
December 29 2010 23:39 GMT
#58
On December 30 2010 08:02 jimminy_kriket wrote:
Their posts are too hard to follow! I stay away from the strat section like its the plague, but i would definitely be interested in reading top players opinions. We need some sort of system to make their posts easy to find!


Kennigit mentioned something like this is "in the works" on the last sotg in 2010.
SovSov
Profile Joined September 2010
United States755 Posts
December 29 2010 23:40 GMT
#59
shoutout to idra, his posts are the best.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
December 29 2010 23:42 GMT
#60
It's always nice to hear from players who actually play at the very top and really know what they're talking about. Don't ever abandon us!
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 60
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
olofmeister879
FrodaN851
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0214
Livibee186
ToD89
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur659
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.