• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8585 users

Calendar & Stream Application ; ScCalendar - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
thesideshow
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
930 Posts
November 15 2010 20:38 GMT
#101
I love you Tiax!!
OGS:levelchange
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
November 15 2010 20:41 GMT
#102
Yea!
This app is awesome! It's kinda sad that it's in sc2 general since it moves too fast to get noticed
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Hugoboss21
Profile Joined June 2009
France346 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 20:54:11
November 15 2010 20:53 GMT
#103
is it possible to leave it always on, cause its kinda annoying to reclick on the task bar every time i want to check a diffrent tab, since im useing dual monitor i can just leave it on left screen always open.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. --Carl Sagan
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 21:28:27
November 15 2010 20:56 GMT
#104
tnud - Thanks man , a big part of those improvements are thanks to you

thesideshow - I love you too!

Megaman - Thanks megaman , glad you like it! Dont hesitate to contact me for any improvement you want.

JulianSidewind - I'm sorry somehow i missed your post in my previous one. Indeed we need a detailed option for system messages. I hided join/quit/left messages at last second before release ( i'm just trying to make it look like sc2 ingame chat) , so didn't have much time to add an option for that but without a doubt I'll add that soon. Also I thought nick changes are important just to prevent changing nick and fooling people every 5 seconds

And yea about the notifications , actually they work as they should on my system (24" & 1920/1080 ) but obviously it's not working with different screen resolutions. I'm trying to test everything as much as i can but can't catch every bug . Thanks for reporting and detailed screen shots tho , I'll fix that asap!

Hugoboss21 - Hmm you mean the menu right? Of course i can do that , i can easily do that ; it's just that i never thought someone would need such an option. I'll need a big huuuge options window soon
Keeler
Profile Joined November 2010
United States313 Posts
November 15 2010 21:19 GMT
#105
Dude, awesome job.
eKe
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada60 Posts
November 15 2010 21:40 GMT
#106
Best application I downloaded recently. It's a must have for anyone who watch streams and want to stay aware of the scene.
If you win, go train and if you lose... then go train harder!
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
November 15 2010 21:46 GMT
#107
[image loading]
Help? I don't know if it is the program or my computer.
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
November 15 2010 21:49 GMT
#108
Keeler & eKe - Thanks guys , glad you like it.

NuKedUFirst - Hmm well you're having a problem with msi installer , which means either it's corrupted as it already says , or ... well i don't know Have you tried downloading setup again?
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
November 15 2010 21:58 GMT
#109
!! Got it to work, I only received half of the required files the first time I downloaded the msi. Got 'em all the second time and it works great! Well done!
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
November 15 2010 22:53 GMT
#110
On November 16 2010 06:58 NuKedUFirst wrote:
!! Got it to work, I only received half of the required files the first time I downloaded the msi. Got 'em all the second time and it works great! Well done!


Man you almost gave me a heart attack there Hope you'll like it !
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
November 15 2010 22:59 GMT
#111
Wow this is freakin awesome! Downloading right now.
Dota 3hard5me
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
November 15 2010 23:05 GMT
#112
This is fan-fucking-tastic
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
November 15 2010 23:40 GMT
#113
this program is fucking amazing, I dont know how this thread hasn't gotten more attention before now
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
lolwhat
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden58 Posts
November 16 2010 00:37 GMT
#114
this program is very nice, I have a huge request from you though which A LOT of people will probably love... could you make it so that your program overrides the flash de-maximize on action on another monitor? I have 2 monitors and if I maximize a stream on one of them and click on something on the other it goes into windowed again :S this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine and like 100% of my friends who have more screens than one, it would be a insane good feature!
Catch my soul cause it's willing to fly away
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
November 16 2010 00:57 GMT
#115
Nub4ever & HollowLord & mOnion - Thanks guys , glad you like it! Thread is just moved from "General Forum" to "Sc2 General" , and it seems "General Forum" is not as active as i thought.

lolwhat - Hmm doing that in the way you describe is impossible. BUT if you're using W7 you can simply drag window to the top of your monitor and I'll maximize the window ( pretty close to fullscreen ). You can then restore back with [1x] button. ( sometimes it fails to resize the content inside , just resize a little and it'll fix it automatically )
rocketboy77
Profile Joined July 2010
171 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 01:03:27
November 16 2010 00:58 GMT
#116
When I run the program after a fresh install, I get the art on the bottom-right of the screen and the flavour text (eg "Acquiring flux disk"), but shortly afterwards it crashes, with an unhandled System.IO.FileNotFoundException. I fired up a debugger and found that the exception message was:

"Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\brn\ScCalendar\ErrorLog.xml'."

That file doesn't exist, but by creating it myself (leaving it empty) I am able to fix the crash and run the program fine (as far as I can see). I'm on Vista 64bit.

edit: as a feature request, is it possible to display the [SC2], [BW], [Misc] tags for each stream? Or is that already possible? The program is fantastic, though, and thank-you for making it.
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
November 16 2010 01:11 GMT
#117
On November 16 2010 09:37 lolwhat wrote:
this program is very nice, I have a huge request from you though which A LOT of people will probably love... could you make it so that your program overrides the flash de-maximize on action on another monitor? I have 2 monitors and if I maximize a stream on one of them and click on something on the other it goes into windowed again :S this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine and like 100% of my friends who have more screens than one, it would be a insane good feature!

That is a flaw in flash. There are scary hex edits and programs out there that try to fix the problem... but they are scary. Nothing this program can do about it
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
November 16 2010 01:15 GMT
#118
rocketboy77 - Oh god i was so sure i excluded that from project , damn i really hope that won't create much problem for other users. I'll put this to first post , thanks so much!
(btw it was supposed to log something inside that file , can you PM me what was it? )

At the moment , ScC Stream Service is seperate from TL User Streams , thus i can't get the tags & TL names of the streams. But I'll look for a way around , i really want to add those 2 things.
rocketboy77
Profile Joined July 2010
171 Posts
November 16 2010 01:58 GMT
#119
On November 16 2010 10:15 Tiax;mous wrote:
rocketboy77 - Oh god i was so sure i excluded that from project , damn i really hope that won't create much problem for other users. I'll put this to first post , thanks so much!
(btw it was supposed to log something inside that file , can you PM me what was it? )

It hasn't written anything to the file, even after restarting the program, sorry.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
November 16 2010 02:04 GMT
#120
On November 16 2010 10:58 rocketboy77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 10:15 Tiax;mous wrote:
rocketboy77 - Oh god i was so sure i excluded that from project , damn i really hope that won't create much problem for other users. I'll put this to first post , thanks so much!
(btw it was supposed to log something inside that file , can you PM me what was it? )

It hasn't written anything to the file, even after restarting the program, sorry.


Oh interesting , thanks anyway. I'll fix it right away
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 670
NaDa 47
Icarus 5
TT1 2
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 722
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King101
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV303
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush857
• Lourlo552
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 48m
INu's Battles
8h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 48m
Replay Cast
19h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.