• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:50
CEST 05:50
KST 12:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7878 users

Worst losing streak you have ever had? - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
ajb293
Profile Joined August 2010
United States80 Posts
August 19 2010 11:46 GMT
#41
Was placed in gold soared to the top with out difficulty. Noticed I kept being placed against Diamond and Platinum Players, won most. Then the cheesers emerged from the bowels of Diamond and Platinum with all their fury. I lost 6 in a row to various nonsense. I was raging so bad when I was finally placed against a gold player, I won and got promoted right afterward, everything went better then expected O.o? Now that I'm in Platinum I'm sure that losing streak could get worse. I haven't bunker rushed my self but after that 6th lost I was so close to giving in to the dark side just for the taste of victory again.
www.justin.tv/ajb293 (Broseidon SC2 Stream)
GiftPflanZe
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Germany623 Posts
August 19 2010 12:03 GMT
#42
My worst was like going 2-8 in 2v2 with my mate.But then we picked up again,and gone 9-1.Kinda funny
...
Av4st
Profile Joined September 2008
Canada92 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-19 12:38:07
August 19 2010 12:37 GMT
#43
The first time I got moved up to plat(today's diamond) back in phase 1 I immediately went 0-10 and got demoted, haha.
Then I got promoted again a few hours later.
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
August 19 2010 12:44 GMT
#44
I went 0-10 in beta once. As for launch 0-3 is my worst losing streak.
Life is Good.
SilentCrono
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1420 Posts
August 19 2010 12:49 GMT
#45
best win streak: 12
worst loss streak: 6

i'm rank 3 plat now
♞ Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse. ♞
mrlie3
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada350 Posts
August 19 2010 13:04 GMT
#46
Make a poll!

11 losing streak in beta here =P
Crimson @ Clan CORE | ESFI World Translator
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
August 19 2010 13:08 GMT
#47
5 straight losses, thought it would was because I was playing against terran but those were only the two games. In BW it was way worse... Best win streak was 12 games in beta, 17-0 in BW.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
bubO
Profile Joined August 2010
United States367 Posts
August 19 2010 13:12 GMT
#48
i had like 4 losing streak i was so depressed that i went to play sc1........................ not fun
Protoss...
broke
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
39 Posts
August 19 2010 13:44 GMT
#49
144.

Going from no competitive SC game experience to ICCUP, I lost 144 games before I won one.
Around the 200 mark I hit D+, but before then, my score was, if memory serves, double digits.
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
August 19 2010 13:49 GMT
#50
13 games losing streak in beta... When I lost 5th game in a row I was like "Im not going to bed until I win"(it was 1 am). The only thing I remember that I was really tired whole next day
Occupation: Legend
Swwww
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Switzerland812 Posts
August 19 2010 14:02 GMT
#51
Depends how many times you face Terran
"What is this TeamSupportGroup?" - mahnini.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
August 19 2010 14:04 GMT
#52
like 20 games in a row, was when i was tryingthe zerg spinecrawler rush vs protoss, in 1v1 diamond league
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
fenster
Profile Joined July 2010
United States73 Posts
August 19 2010 14:07 GMT
#53
Last Sunday I lost 7 in a row, I think 5 were to Protoss. Most days I would have quit after 3 or 4 but I had nothing to do all day and figured I could use the practice. Went from ~550 diamond to 400, haven't recovered since (at about 450).

My ZvP is sooooo bad.
skipdog172
Profile Joined June 2010
United States331 Posts
August 19 2010 14:07 GMT
#54
Just broke my 8 game losing streak. It can sure be demoralizing. I got to meet the Korean 4 warpgate all-in build for the first 2 times...and I got proxy rax'd twice(and that hasnt happened for ages). Not trying to whine about cheese lol but when you don't face any for quite some time, you can get real lazy on scouting the map good. At least now I can practice on beating the "PYLONS IN UR BASE NOTHING U CAN DO LULZ!!" build. Never felt the urge to practice beating it as I never faced it until recently. Its ok though, they were all good lessons learned...and I've also decided to stop trying to 2-gate good protoss players... It just don't work like it did in gold/platinum league anymore lol.
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
August 19 2010 14:12 GMT
#55
One night i was doing placements, and then proceeded to do some games, i was about 12-0. I woke up the next day, went 16-0, and was happy. I got a zvz, got destroyed, i was 16-1. Alright i said, can only get better after that. Ended up at 18-12 overall.
sAviOr...
silver_fox
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada243 Posts
August 19 2010 14:13 GMT
#56
probably 7 games... i give up usually after 4 losses. it sucks when you have the whole day to play and start off terribly because you want to continue on but at the same time you don't want to lose again. i raged when my internet crapped out after having a huge lead but on the 5th game of my losing streak......

like what a lot of people said here i am a streaky player. when i win i win a lot, when i lose... o boy does it get bad. also started off 2-11 after getting to diamond.
Azerbaijan
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States660 Posts
August 19 2010 14:14 GMT
#57
My first season of Iccup I went 0-17
stroggos
Profile Joined February 2009
New Zealand1543 Posts
August 19 2010 14:17 GMT
#58
12 or so i guess. Most of my big loss streaks come from playing the same person and losing like 5-8 times in a row
hi
J7S
Profile Joined March 2009
Brazil179 Posts
August 19 2010 14:18 GMT
#59
I'm with some of the players here: I can't play a lot if I'm losing. I lose 3 in a row I stop.

I get so tense playing that I get exhausted. It's so much to do and in battles my heart beats fast. I'm almost shaking at the end of the games.

This game is awesome.
"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove
Fts
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden369 Posts
August 19 2010 14:20 GMT
#60
in phase one beta I lost like 8 games in a row, before that I won about 6 and got promoted. should have stoped there ^^
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2411
Shinee 45
NotJumperer 18
Noble 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever985
NeuroSwarm175
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft411
Other Games
summit1g7349
Coldzera 763
JimRising 684
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft267
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1019
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream361
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1017
• Rush852
• Stunt149
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 11m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.