• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8908 users

Worst losing streak you have ever had? - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
SaikOuLighT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada742 Posts
August 19 2010 08:46 GMT
#21
6 is my worst i think. I am an incredibly streaky player. I can go on 8-9 game winning streaks, and then lose the next 5 or so.
red_hq
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada450 Posts
August 19 2010 08:53 GMT
#22
I think 9 was my worst I started to rage at 7 because all of them were cheese and I was playing super sloppy so I just quit came back two days later lost another 3 then I started to ROTFL stomp people back into T5 gold (13-0 winning streak). So I guess 12? but it was broken into 2 segments.
Get some 'good' Dota 2: twitch.tv/redhq
Prae
Profile Joined April 2010
Belgium77 Posts
August 19 2010 09:03 GMT
#23
just had 6 yesterday :<
1 very good ZvZ game wich I barrely lost mainly cus i didnt expand fast enouph after holding off his rush
& then 5 Ts who just herassed me to death while i was struggeling to keep up
i quit immediatly after, needless to say^^
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
August 19 2010 09:05 GMT
#24
8 wins consecutively after losing quite badly last night lololoololol (last night was 2-5 at least)
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
ilbh
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil1606 Posts
August 19 2010 09:05 GMT
#25
9 losses in a row, 5-21 total when I switched to Terran, then I came back as Zerg again and had my best win streak so far: 12 consecutive wins. I don't know how to explain it, but I had some kind of recharge in my zerg-mind...
Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
August 19 2010 09:15 GMT
#26
Not had a real loss streak yet, but i've only played about 60-70 games though. Placement matches were a massive collection of fail on my end, so I ended up in Bronze. Up to Gold now, had a 10-match win-streak in Gold that was interrupted by a single loss and now starting a new win-streak again. I expect a promotion in not too long.
Such flammable little insects!
Red7z7
Profile Joined March 2010
United States74 Posts
August 19 2010 09:19 GMT
#27
When I was massing games before the close of the first phase of beta... I think I lost the last 10 games lol. I cried myself to sleep that night
o hai thar
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
August 19 2010 09:22 GMT
#28
You guys are tough.

After 3 I stop. Period. Unless I'm playing a friend I chat with a lot.

On the ladder, I can't take more than 3. So, this probably explains why I'm not really good as well.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Supamang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2298 Posts
August 19 2010 09:26 GMT
#29
0-7. I stopped when I lost a TvZ where the guy massed speedlings and mutas and threw ovies and burrowed lings around the map so he could move in my base when i moved out. kept a couple thors inside my base to defend the mutas, but speed lings raped em, then mutas moved in to kill my base. i was on tilt and for some reason didnt think to leave a couple hellions in my bases along with the thors. We had a base race, but he build a hatchery in a random spot at like 7 minutes into the game, not at a mineral patch so i never found it...

then i won 2 games the next day and got promoted to diamond league. wtf?
virgozero
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada412 Posts
August 19 2010 09:30 GMT
#30
10 on 1v1 ladder.

diamond from rank 9th (8 spots away from dayvie !!!) to 55th
knL
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany400 Posts
August 19 2010 10:20 GMT
#31
probably about 7. I have a lot of winstreaks/losestreaks - not quite sure why
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-19 10:28:01
August 19 2010 10:27 GMT
#32
im on super mega ultra tilt right now :[

so i just went from a 9 game winning streak which brought me to rank 3 and 1170+ points..then I go on a 1-8 losing streak dropping me to rank 10 and down to like 1050

ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Arby3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada90 Posts
August 19 2010 10:30 GMT
#33
6 right now....

PvP is my most hated match up. I've lost some really bad games. Droped from plat6 to plat28 =(

i go on 4-5 losing streaks then get a win or 2 before losing again. =(


Its all due to epic RAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Do all, regret nothing. www.youtube.com/TheScChronicles
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
August 19 2010 10:31 GMT
#34
3-21 I think on a day in which I didn't sleep the 30 hours before that and this was recently.
Didn't get demoted (was still above 50% winratio).
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
theytookourjobs
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden79 Posts
August 19 2010 11:04 GMT
#35
About 10-11 I think. Those were my first games of Starcraft though, so it didn't really bother me at all.
RaZzy
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands36 Posts
August 19 2010 11:21 GMT
#36
On August 19 2010 17:41 Morphs wrote:
I'm at 5 losses currently, it really sucks since I was doing pretty well lately...

On the other hand, I think those games there wasn't a roommate sitting next to me saying stuff like "build an OL, he's pushing out, take the expo, etc."


You like having someone screaming in your ear? Man.. when mij brother is sitting next to me and I try to micro / macro the shit out of my game, he still tells me "Make collosi they're awesome" "What I went stargate te.." "make pylons OMG" "Huh? I still got 4 sup.." "THEY'RE ATTACKING" "WHAAAT? It was a scouting scv.." etc... I get alot more stressed.

Anyway my losing streak is around 3. After a streak like that I mostly quit. And start it up again after a few hours.
xzidez
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden147 Posts
August 19 2010 11:27 GMT
#37
hm 3 days in a row. Went from 970 rating straight to 740..
My "best" losing streak was 11 loss in a row during this time.
me_viet
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1350 Posts
August 19 2010 11:35 GMT
#38
about 5-6 games or something when I hit Diamond as Zerg. Then swapped over to T and won ever since =]]
AzoriuS
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland74 Posts
August 19 2010 11:40 GMT
#39
3 games in a row.
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
August 19 2010 11:44 GMT
#40
In Starcraft 1 I had a 23 game losing streak. If that isn't frustrating, i dont know what is.
Wishing you well.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 80
SortOf 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shinee 70
NotJumperer 15
Noble 12
Icarus 5
sorry 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1416
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 689
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft568
Other Games
summit1g7183
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0321
PiGStarcraft260
ArmadaUGS36
RuFF_SC224
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick937
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1249
• Rush1094
• Stunt278
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 20m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.