• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7813 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 1805

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 2731 Next
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
November 23 2011 03:18 GMT
#36081
I thought Naniwa sounded great in his interviews at MLG. Sure he started with "uhmms" but other wise was pretty good imo.
HystericaLaughter
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia720 Posts
November 23 2011 03:18 GMT
#36082
Inb4 internet explodes.
My wife for hire! - Zealot
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 03:19:23
November 23 2011 03:18 GMT
#36083
"Yes, there are some people that are playing bad but are here because they can talk" xD
Awkward silence and Kennigt laughing :D
Kelethius
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada187 Posts
November 23 2011 03:18 GMT
#36084
sound quality/people cutting out really sucks
Meself
Profile Joined February 2011
Estonia552 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 03:19:51
November 23 2011 03:19 GMT
#36085
It has a bit of a bad taste to it, but I like how they are talking about the marketing.
E-sports is never going to be big if these kind of things are ignored.
dizzy101
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2066 Posts
November 23 2011 03:19 GMT
#36086
Kennegit making a LOT of good points! Smart dude
GeorgeForeman
Profile Joined April 2005
United States1746 Posts
November 23 2011 03:19 GMT
#36087
This is completely unwatchable. :-( I hope they get the issues fixed after the next commercial, because I was really looking forward to watching this.
like a school bus through a bunch of kids
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
November 23 2011 03:20 GMT
#36088
On November 23 2011 12:18 GettingIt wrote:
I thought Naniwa sounded great in his interviews at MLG. Sure he started with "uhmms" but other wise was pretty good imo.


I dont think he sounded great at all (but not bad either). He generally spoke as few words as possible and I got an awkward vibe from him. Maybe I just couldnt get his weird walk after the thumbs down to nestea out of my head lol.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
Glurkenspurk
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1915 Posts
November 23 2011 03:20 GMT
#36089
On November 23 2011 12:19 Meself wrote:
It has a bit of a bad taste to it, but I like how they are talking about the marketing. E-sports is never going to be big if this is ignored.


Have you ever seen real sports players being interviewed? It's almost all mumbling stock answers. I mean yeah, you'll get a few stars that do commercials and stuff, but for the most part basketball/football players are equally as bad at being camera friendly.
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 03:25:56
November 23 2011 03:22 GMT
#36090
On November 23 2011 12:20 Odal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 12:19 Meself wrote:
It has a bit of a bad taste to it, but I like how they are talking about the marketing. E-sports is never going to be big if this is ignored.


Have you ever seen real sports players being interviewed? It's almost all mumbling stock answers. I mean yeah, you'll get a few stars that do commercials and stuff, but for the most part basketball/football players are equally as bad at being camera friendly.


Im an avid fan of the NBA and I can agree on this. There are A LOT of players out there that give horrible interviews. Talk about the "umms" and the "you knows.." I would not participate in a drinking game where you had to take a shot everything an athlete said those phrases.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
November 23 2011 03:24 GMT
#36091
On November 23 2011 12:20 Odal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 12:19 Meself wrote:
It has a bit of a bad taste to it, but I like how they are talking about the marketing. E-sports is never going to be big if this is ignored.


Have you ever seen real sports players being interviewed? It's almost all mumbling stock answers. I mean yeah, you'll get a few stars that do commercials and stuff, but for the most part basketball/football players are equally as bad at being camera friendly.


I agree with this statement. I don't think its necessary for them to develop their personalities a lot. Flash almost has none but every loves him just the same for his skill alone.
Raiznhell
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada786 Posts
November 23 2011 03:25 GMT
#36092
why is the quality so crap tonight like this is actually awful?
Cake or Death?
Kluey
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1197 Posts
November 23 2011 03:25 GMT
#36093
Why didn't JP just delay it... -_-
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 03:27:32
November 23 2011 03:26 GMT
#36094
On November 23 2011 12:22 Angelbelow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 12:20 Odal wrote:
On November 23 2011 12:19 Meself wrote:
It has a bit of a bad taste to it, but I like how they are talking about the marketing. E-sports is never going to be big if this is ignored.


Have you ever seen real sports players being interviewed? It's almost all mumbling stock answers. I mean yeah, you'll get a few stars that do commercials and stuff, but for the most part basketball/football players are equally as bad at being camera friendly.


Im an avid fan of the NBA and I can agree on this. There are A LOT of players out their that give horrible interviews. Talk about the "umms" and the "you knows.." I would not participate in a drinking game where you had to take a shot everything an athlete said those phrases.



I think you would drown if you were playing the drinking game while watching this. You wouldn't even have time to absorb any of the alcohol hahaha.

But that's off-topic. I hope the lag can get fixed soon.
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
November 23 2011 03:27 GMT
#36095
On November 23 2011 12:25 Kluey wrote:
Why didn't JP just delay it... -_-


Delay it until when? Thanksgiving is coming up and I kinda' doubt anybody will want to do it and on weekends when there are other tournaments and whatnot to do. Just don't watch it if it's so painful.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
November 23 2011 03:27 GMT
#36096
On November 23 2011 12:26 Chocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 12:22 Angelbelow wrote:
On November 23 2011 12:20 Odal wrote:
On November 23 2011 12:19 Meself wrote:
It has a bit of a bad taste to it, but I like how they are talking about the marketing. E-sports is never going to be big if this is ignored.


Have you ever seen real sports players being interviewed? It's almost all mumbling stock answers. I mean yeah, you'll get a few stars that do commercials and stuff, but for the most part basketball/football players are equally as bad at being camera friendly.


Im an avid fan of the NBA and I can agree on this. There are A LOT of players out their that give horrible interviews. Talk about the "umms" and the "you knows.." I would not participate in a drinking game where you had to take a shot everything an athlete said those phrases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWQKwik2vjQ

I think you would drown if you were playing the drinking game while watching this. You wouldn't even have time to absorb any of the alcohol hahaha.

But that's off-topic. I hope the lag can get fixed soon.


LOL..is that unedited? thats hilarious great find.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
Flondra
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada56 Posts
November 23 2011 03:28 GMT
#36097
The march style music being played during the break is refreshing.
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
November 23 2011 03:28 GMT
#36098
It's not about it being necessary. It's just about maximizing your own potential. Is it necessary for me to get As in school? No, but by working on my studying habits, I can maximize my potential by doing well in school. And right now, most Progamers are Cs and Bs in terms of how they are maximizing their marketing potential.
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
November 23 2011 03:29 GMT
#36099
On November 23 2011 12:27 Angelbelow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 12:26 Chocolate wrote:
On November 23 2011 12:22 Angelbelow wrote:
On November 23 2011 12:20 Odal wrote:
On November 23 2011 12:19 Meself wrote:
It has a bit of a bad taste to it, but I like how they are talking about the marketing. E-sports is never going to be big if this is ignored.


Have you ever seen real sports players being interviewed? It's almost all mumbling stock answers. I mean yeah, you'll get a few stars that do commercials and stuff, but for the most part basketball/football players are equally as bad at being camera friendly.


Im an avid fan of the NBA and I can agree on this. There are A LOT of players out their that give horrible interviews. Talk about the "umms" and the "you knows.." I would not participate in a drinking game where you had to take a shot everything an athlete said those phrases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWQKwik2vjQ

I think you would drown if you were playing the drinking game while watching this. You wouldn't even have time to absorb any of the alcohol hahaha.

But that's off-topic. I hope the lag can get fixed soon.


LOL..is that unedited? thats hilarious great find.

It's unedited. Apparently he was using hallucinogenic mushrooms or something, but still. It's insane.
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
November 23 2011 03:30 GMT
#36100
On November 23 2011 12:29 Chocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 12:27 Angelbelow wrote:
On November 23 2011 12:26 Chocolate wrote:
On November 23 2011 12:22 Angelbelow wrote:
On November 23 2011 12:20 Odal wrote:
On November 23 2011 12:19 Meself wrote:
It has a bit of a bad taste to it, but I like how they are talking about the marketing. E-sports is never going to be big if this is ignored.


Have you ever seen real sports players being interviewed? It's almost all mumbling stock answers. I mean yeah, you'll get a few stars that do commercials and stuff, but for the most part basketball/football players are equally as bad at being camera friendly.


Im an avid fan of the NBA and I can agree on this. There are A LOT of players out their that give horrible interviews. Talk about the "umms" and the "you knows.." I would not participate in a drinking game where you had to take a shot everything an athlete said those phrases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWQKwik2vjQ

I think you would drown if you were playing the drinking game while watching this. You wouldn't even have time to absorb any of the alcohol hahaha.

But that's off-topic. I hope the lag can get fixed soon.


LOL..is that unedited? thats hilarious great find.

It's unedited. Apparently he was using hallucinogenic mushrooms or something, but still. It's insane.


Haha yea I assumed he was on something. Man that was brutal.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
Prev 1 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 99
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.