• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:05
CEST 20:05
KST 03:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8434 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 1799

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 2731 Next
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
November 21 2011 02:32 GMT
#35961
On November 21 2011 11:30 RoyAlex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 11:26 Spicy_Curry wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:24 RoyAlex wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:21 carloselcoco wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:20 Defacer wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:19 Kira__ wrote:
SOTG??


I would like to repeat this question. SOTG after MLG?


I can only hope so :/


It better. Or maybe:

Scumbag JP cancle weekly SOTG, says it will air after MLG live... never airs.


It will be ok just breath. Preview is also very useful.


I am totally fine, im going to bed, im EU. Just had to say my scumbag JP joke. But is it really necessary to say STOG is going to air at every MLG then it never happens? Only happend once i believe.

entitled viewer fails at making joke. new meme for bad posters?
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
November 21 2011 02:32 GMT
#35962
Yeah hoping there will be a SOTG tonight or at least an after party or something +1 to that
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
November 21 2011 02:34 GMT
#35963
Stop complaining, idiots. JP can do the show when he wants, he's been working hard all weekend.

Though plz don't delay past tuesday
AndAgain
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2621 Posts
November 21 2011 02:45 GMT
#35964
I'd rather them do a proper SOTG than some half assed abbreviated show like at the last MLG. Have some patience.
All your teeth should fall out and hair should grow in their place!
AxelTVx
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada916 Posts
November 21 2011 02:47 GMT
#35965
Hopefully they do a 4 hour cast :D Have they ever dome it before?
Axel 145 Masters Protoss
mrkent
Profile Joined January 2010
United States160 Posts
November 21 2011 02:49 GMT
#35966
I've never watched SOTG, but I want to see it now, after all the interesting stories at this MLG. How do they normally do these after MLGs?
RoyAlex
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway420 Posts
November 21 2011 02:52 GMT
#35967
On November 21 2011 11:32 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 11:30 RoyAlex wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:26 Spicy_Curry wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:24 RoyAlex wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:21 carloselcoco wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:20 Defacer wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:19 Kira__ wrote:
SOTG??


I would like to repeat this question. SOTG after MLG?


I can only hope so :/


It better. Or maybe:

Scumbag JP cancle weekly SOTG, says it will air after MLG live... never airs.


It will be ok just breath. Preview is also very useful.


I am totally fine, im going to bed, im EU. Just had to say my scumbag JP joke. But is it really necessary to say STOG is going to air at every MLG then it never happens? Only happend once i believe.

entitled viewer fails at making joke. new meme for bad posters?


You should make that mem, because we both just post bullshit. I with the entitled viewer, and you with the avoid the original argument and just argue about something else.
slam
Profile Joined May 2010
United States923 Posts
November 21 2011 02:59 GMT
#35968
On November 21 2011 11:45 AndAgain wrote:
I'd rather them do a proper SOTG than some half assed abbreviated show like at the last MLG. Have some patience.

I agree, if I remember correctly last time they did a MLG SOTG it was only like an hour long? I love it when they have really long shows and after a MLG I'm sure everyone is tired and that is the last thing that everyone wants to do.
I get it.
Ranir
Profile Joined June 2011
413 Posts
November 21 2011 03:41 GMT
#35969
On November 21 2011 11:59 slam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 11:45 AndAgain wrote:
I'd rather them do a proper SOTG than some half assed abbreviated show like at the last MLG. Have some patience.

I agree, if I remember correctly last time they did a MLG SOTG it was only like an hour long? I love it when they have really long shows and after a MLG I'm sure everyone is tired and that is the last thing that everyone wants to do.

Have to agree here, but last SOTG live at MLG was def not 1 hour long, it was more 30-40 mins. I'd preffer them to do a normal sotg of 2 hours + with day9 artosis JP incontrol and tyler, and/or Idra.
Cyanocyst
Profile Joined October 2010
2222 Posts
November 21 2011 03:47 GMT
#35970
On November 21 2011 11:49 mrkent wrote:
I've never watched SOTG, but I want to see it now, after all the interesting stories at this MLG. How do they normally do these after MLGs?


Exactly i don't have friends to get excited about this kind of stuff with me. SOTG makes up for not having cool SC friends.
|| Fruit Dealer | Leenock | Yughio | Coca | Sniper | True | Solar | Dark |
Blind Fremen
Profile Joined April 2010
United States37 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 04:01:24
November 21 2011 04:01 GMT
#35971
On November 21 2011 12:47 Cyanocyst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 11:49 mrkent wrote:
I've never watched SOTG, but I want to see it now, after all the interesting stories at this MLG. How do they normally do these after MLGs?


Exactly i don't have friends to get excited about this kind of stuff with me. SOTG makes up for not having cool SC friends.


SOTG is my friends.

Appearance is everything.
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
November 21 2011 05:02 GMT
#35972
Tyler: So is Haypro a butterfly yet?

Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 21 2011 05:26 GMT
#35973
On November 21 2011 12:47 Cyanocyst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 11:49 mrkent wrote:
I've never watched SOTG, but I want to see it now, after all the interesting stories at this MLG. How do they normally do these after MLGs?


Exactly i don't have friends to get excited about this kind of stuff with me. SOTG makes up for not having cool SC friends.

Lol oh man, same here.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
KevinIX
Profile Joined October 2009
United States2472 Posts
November 21 2011 05:43 GMT
#35974
I can't wait to hear what they have to say on SOTG!!
Liquid FIGHTING!!!
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
November 21 2011 05:50 GMT
#35975

On November 21 2011 11:30 RoyAlex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 11:26 Spicy_Curry wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:24 RoyAlex wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:21 carloselcoco wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:20 Defacer wrote:
On November 21 2011 11:19 Kira__ wrote:
SOTG??


I would like to repeat this question. SOTG after MLG?


I can only hope so :/


It better. Or maybe:

Scumbag JP cancle weekly SOTG, says it will air after MLG live... never airs.


It will be ok just breath. Preview is also very useful.


I am totally fine, im going to bed, im EU. Just had to say my scumbag JP joke. But is it really necessary to say STOG is going to air at every MLG then it never happens? Only happend once i believe.

except JP didn't say their would be a sotg at this mlg. He said don't expect a sotg at this mlg unless he said otherwise.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Gnarfle
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden170 Posts
November 21 2011 11:19 GMT
#35976
I hope there will be a SOTG on tuesday, really looking forward to it. I am sure MLG would love for them to discuss MLG all night long as well!
Bomkia
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden48 Posts
November 21 2011 12:00 GMT
#35977
Artosis and Day[9] are going to Dreamhack Winter thu-sat, I wouldn't be surprise if there is no SOTG this week at all.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
November 21 2011 12:03 GMT
#35978
a show i enjoy? i am entitled to bitch and moan. they're making free content, and i consume it therefore my unreasonable complaints deserve a proper response!
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
bLah.
Profile Joined July 2009
Croatia497 Posts
November 21 2011 12:03 GMT
#35979
afaik JP said on cast during some match that there will be sotg on tuesday
Razakel
Profile Joined April 2011
Ireland466 Posts
November 21 2011 13:12 GMT
#35980
Yeah I think incontrol came up to do a small interview on stage to talk about what the next steps are for his SC2 career. JP asked him about the naniwa controversy and I'm fairly sure he said "well, we'll be discussing it on state of the game on Tuesday anyway, but just give us your thoughts". Or something to that effect.
Prev 1 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 592
ProTech136
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32173
Calm 3483
Shuttle 1142
actioN 216
firebathero 172
Barracks 121
Hyuk 107
Dewaltoss 91
Liquid`Ret 76
HiyA 25
[ Show more ]
Hyun 25
Free 24
soO 24
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1281
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1281
Beastyqt751
ceh9439
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck293
byalli189
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr89
Mew2King52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Replay Cast
4h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.