Atleast that's how I play, after loss streaks I usually play some custom games.
On a loss streak yesterday I went from rank 12 in my division to rank 75

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
doubled
Sweden111 Posts
Atleast that's how I play, after loss streaks I usually play some custom games. On a loss streak yesterday I went from rank 12 in my division to rank 75 ![]() | ||
|
Sempiternity
United States62 Posts
If your just losing because your playing against a good player.. Keep going. Best practice youll get all day.. If your losing because your getting frustrated and playing stupid... Go get some sun. | ||
|
Kigari
Bahrain134 Posts
It relieves all the obnoxious brain stress. Just play some fun, "nobody cares" games like tower defense or bunker wars then you'll be fresh to come stomp again :-) | ||
|
aznhockeyboy16
United States558 Posts
| ||
|
Champi
1422 Posts
| ||
|
purerythem
United States245 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
TBD vs Percival
TBD vs Krystianer
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Jaedong EffOrt BeSt actioN Killer Soma Horang2 ZerO Pusan [ Show more ] League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft: Brood War StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|