• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8921 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 90

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 101 Next
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 09 2010 00:06 GMT
#1781
i really hope after work tonight my shit'll be working again

i wanna play!

I've gotten all different errors, first searching forever, then already in queue etc. Gonna collect them like pokemon.
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
July 09 2010 00:09 GMT
#1782
On July 09 2010 08:17 YottaByte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 08:14 Zanzabar Haberdasher wrote:
On July 09 2010 08:07 RinconH wrote:
Wondering if anyone is having the same experience I am:

I can log-in no problem but when I try to play a matchmaking game is is forever "expanding search".

Once that happens, even if I press "cancel", it remains searching.

If I try to play a custom by pressing "play game" it simply greys out the button but doesn't enter the lobby.


+1.

Has anyone figure out how to dodge this yet?

Move out of the way.
L
But no, you can't "dodge" it. Server issues. Should be resolved by tomorrow.
I got the username Zeratul again, I'm happy!


Have you tried simply restarting your computer?
I had the same problem yesterday and it was fixed by itself when I woke up today.
Vessel
Profile Joined June 2010
United States214 Posts
July 09 2010 00:18 GMT
#1783
finished my placement matches, got put in gold, first game after the matches is against an opponent that is "favored", i win handily, check their profile and they are in silver league. glad the favored system was worked on!
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 09 2010 01:15 GMT
#1784
Loooool.

Fucking hell man Bnet is sooo borked. I wonder if they're going to have to push back release? Kotick must be standing behind the Bnet developers cracking a whip at the moment.
silencesc
Profile Joined July 2010
United States464 Posts
July 09 2010 01:24 GMT
#1785
On July 09 2010 09:18 Vessel wrote:
finished my placement matches, got put in gold, first game after the matches is against an opponent that is "favored", i win handily, check their profile and they are in silver league. glad the favored system was worked on!

Really? how did you get it to work!!
Real Men Proxy Gate | TEAM LIQUID HWITINGGGG!! PROUD MEMBER OF UC DAVIS CSL TEAM | "If you don't give a shit about what gum you eat, buy Stride" - Liquid`Tyler on SotG 4/19/2011
virgozero
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada412 Posts
July 09 2010 01:26 GMT
#1786
OMG TTone is rank 1st in my division, hes 11-1 , im 10-10 lololol and im 3rd
CHOChi
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany73 Posts
July 09 2010 01:40 GMT
#1787
On July 09 2010 10 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              09 2010 10      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:26 virgozero wrote:
OMG TTone is rank 1st in my division, hes 11-1 , im 10-10 lololol and im 3rd

gratz.. at least you are able to play -_-
Don't worry. I got this
darksub
Profile Joined July 2010
Argentina302 Posts
July 09 2010 01:44 GMT
#1788
got a spare beta key, jdyuli gmail com or pm me i beg you, im tired of watching replays
divide et vinces
squidster
Profile Joined July 2010
United States19 Posts
July 09 2010 02:20 GMT
#1789
Anyone still getting the "ran out prepaid time" error or know h ow to get around it?
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
July 09 2010 02:23 GMT
#1790
Anyone know if Testie is active? Someone with tag Testt is 18-2 with win over Dimaga
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
July 09 2010 02:24 GMT
#1791
On July 09 2010 11:20 squidster wrote:
Anyone still getting the "ran out prepaid time" error or know h ow to get around it?


There is no way. Blizzard is still working on it. They said it on the bnet forums. Just gotta hurry up and wait.
STX Fighting!
squidster
Profile Joined July 2010
United States19 Posts
July 09 2010 02:29 GMT
#1792
I'm waiting as fast as I can!
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 09 2010 02:30 GMT
#1793
On July 09 2010 11:24 vesicular wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 11:20 squidster wrote:
Anyone still getting the "ran out prepaid time" error or know h ow to get around it?


There is no way. Blizzard is still working on it. They said it on the bnet forums. Just gotta hurry up and wait.


This isn't true at all.

Blizzard have already said if you have this problem you must e-mail them at billings@blizzard.com with a certain subject line and tell them what account it is.

I suggest you do that.

It's somewhere in these 90 pages, and it's on the official forums.
leszcz
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland4 Posts
July 09 2010 02:43 GMT
#1794
On July 09 2010 11:30 Subversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 11:24 vesicular wrote:
On July 09 2010 11:20 squidster wrote:
Anyone still getting the "ran out prepaid time" error or know h ow to get around it?


There is no way. Blizzard is still working on it. They said it on the bnet forums. Just gotta hurry up and wait.


This isn't true at all.

Blizzard have already said if you have this problem you must e-mail them at billings@blizzard.com with a certain subject line and tell them what account it is.

I suggest you do that.

It's somewhere in these 90 pages, and it's on the official forums.


Old info. Further in the thread blizzard poster said that e-mail are not needed anymore because they working on it.
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 02:50:37
July 09 2010 02:44 GMT
#1795
On July 09 2010 11:30 Subversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 11:24 vesicular wrote:
On July 09 2010 11:20 squidster wrote:
Anyone still getting the "ran out prepaid time" error or know h ow to get around it?


There is no way. Blizzard is still working on it. They said it on the bnet forums. Just gotta hurry up and wait.


This isn't true at all.

Blizzard have already said if you have this problem you must e-mail them at billings@blizzard.com with a certain subject line and tell them what account it is.

I suggest you do that.

It's somewhere in these 90 pages, and it's on the official forums.


That was yesterday, and 20 mins later they said to stop emailing them, they know the problem, they just need to figure out how to fix it.

That said, people on the bnet sc2 beta forums (not the old battle.net forums) are saying if you subscribe to a trial of WoW, it will let you log in. How to do this though I have no idea because I have no option on my bnet account to create a WoW trial.

I think I know why this is actually. When I try to log into the bnet sc2 beta forums, I can log in but is says I have "no valid SC2 characters". If I try to post a reply to a thread, it comes to a screen that asks me to select the character to post on, the headers on the table are Character - Level - Realm. Obviously they are looking for WoW characters, not SC2 ones. They've screwed up their WoW and SC2 DB's it seems.
STX Fighting!
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 09 2010 03:05 GMT
#1796
On July 09 2010 11:44 vesicular wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 11:30 Subversion wrote:
On July 09 2010 11:24 vesicular wrote:
On July 09 2010 11:20 squidster wrote:
Anyone still getting the "ran out prepaid time" error or know h ow to get around it?


There is no way. Blizzard is still working on it. They said it on the bnet forums. Just gotta hurry up and wait.


This isn't true at all.

Blizzard have already said if you have this problem you must e-mail them at billings@blizzard.com with a certain subject line and tell them what account it is.

I suggest you do that.

It's somewhere in these 90 pages, and it's on the official forums.


That was yesterday, and 20 mins later they said to stop emailing them, they know the problem, they just need to figure out how to fix it.

That said, people on the bnet sc2 beta forums (not the old battle.net forums) are saying if you subscribe to a trial of WoW, it will let you log in. How to do this though I have no idea because I have no option on my bnet account to create a WoW trial.

I think I know why this is actually. When I try to log into the bnet sc2 beta forums, I can log in but is says I have "no valid SC2 characters". If I try to post a reply to a thread, it comes to a screen that asks me to select the character to post on, the headers on the table are Character - Level - Realm. Obviously they are looking for WoW characters, not SC2 ones. They've screwed up their WoW and SC2 DB's it seems.


My bad, sorry about that. Pretty poor from Blizz though, their whole response and handling of this beta and community complaints has been really disappointing. Such a lack of response from them at every turn.
Skyze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada2324 Posts
July 09 2010 03:08 GMT
#1797
Anyone understand how their promoting system works this patch? I have tons of friends who have horrible records (like 35-25) and are in diamond, yet I have a decent rec (like 20-8) and still stuck in Platinum..

IdrA is also in my platinum division, one rank above me with 19-0.. He should be promoted to Diamond also.. but somehow we're still stuck in platinum.. makes me wonder..
Canada Gaming ~~ The-Feared
SeaSmoke
Profile Joined July 2010
United States326 Posts
July 09 2010 03:08 GMT
#1798
Just came home from work. Happy to say that matchmaking seems to be working really well for me. So good news, things are looking netter for some of us at least. To clarify I never had these "prepaid time" or "no character" problems. I was having the "already in queue" thing last night.

Anyway, I'm sure they'll get it fixed for more and more people soon, and EU will be up tmrw I would think.
Gaius Baltar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States449 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 03:19:41
July 09 2010 03:09 GMT
#1799
About 5 minutes ago I came out of a game, my SC2 ui was all messed up so I quit out and relaunched. But it didn't start up, instead this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Not sure, but perhaps they're patching all the bugs away as we speak. That or my beta is broken. Anybody else on US with the same launcher message?

Edit: Disregard, my desktop shortcut was broken.
Haytyd
Profile Joined July 2010
United States29 Posts
July 09 2010 04:07 GMT
#1800
still no key I preordered from Amazon through the TL link and at gamestop. Although game stops said sometimes it takes a few days after beta starts for their computers to get the keys at least it did last time. Sigh.. some more All in one for me...
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko378
ProTech131
Rex 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44753
Hyuk 1174
Jaedong 828
actioN 402
Soma 391
Horang2 372
EffOrt 368
Soulkey 367
BeSt 309
Mini 296
[ Show more ]
Zeus 262
Light 256
Last 249
Stork 218
910 191
Larva 177
Snow 133
ggaemo 132
Rush 117
Pusan 82
ZerO 80
Mind 62
Killer 48
Creator 43
Sharp 39
Shine 32
Shinee 31
hero 30
Free 26
Bale 24
JYJ 21
HiyA 15
ToSsGirL 15
Noble 13
yabsab 11
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7526
Dendi802
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1621
markeloff127
kRYSTAL_41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1777
Other Games
gofns40656
singsing1944
B2W.Neo607
XBOCT345
Pyrionflax264
hiko247
DeMusliM231
byalli228
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King58
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1362
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1407
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
26m
The PondCast
21h 26m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.