• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8174 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 89

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 101 Next
boblzer0
Profile Joined May 2010
84 Posts
July 08 2010 23:07 GMT
#1761
On July 09 2010 08:07 RinconH wrote:
Wondering if anyone is having the same experience I am:

I can log-in no problem but when I try to play a matchmaking game is is forever "expanding search".

Once that happens, even if I press "cancel", it remains searching.

If I try to play a custom by pressing "play game" it simply greys out the button but doesn't enter the lobby.


same problem here
Hobbes.uhz
Profile Joined February 2010
United States33 Posts
July 08 2010 23:08 GMT
#1762
I am having that experience.
Buff Rock, Nerf Scissors, Papers ok
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
July 08 2010 23:10 GMT
#1763
On July 08 2010 11:43 dragon_rom wrote:
OMG ITS UP I SWEAR I JUST LOGGED IN YES YES YES ITS UP WOOT!!!!!

oh happy bday btw, great day to be having ur bday
Oh no
Volak
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2 Posts
July 08 2010 23:11 GMT
#1764
On July 09 2010 08:07 RinconH wrote:
Wondering if anyone is having the same experience I am:

I can log-in no problem but when I try to play a matchmaking game is is forever "expanding search".

Once that happens, even if I press "cancel", it remains searching.

If I try to play a custom by pressing "play game" it simply greys out the button but doesn't enter the lobby.


this is exactly what is happening to me as well
osmanic
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany200 Posts
July 08 2010 23:11 GMT
#1765
thanks bj_o_m to try helping, keep in mind i have absolutely no patches, so i will be able to get the newest patch by adding the text file in the support folder? i can remember trying that but it failed, i got a patch but it was a really fast one, it need to be a 500 mb one... but i will try it again, thanks for helping
twitch.tv/manicx90 <- my master toss stream
RinconH
Profile Joined April 2010
United States512 Posts
July 08 2010 23:14 GMT
#1766
Strange that some people can play games and some can't... maybe it has to do with where you are located?
Zanzabar Haberdasher
Profile Joined July 2010
United States510 Posts
July 08 2010 23:14 GMT
#1767
On July 09 2010 08:07 RinconH wrote:
Wondering if anyone is having the same experience I am:

I can log-in no problem but when I try to play a matchmaking game is is forever "expanding search".

Once that happens, even if I press "cancel", it remains searching.

If I try to play a custom by pressing "play game" it simply greys out the button but doesn't enter the lobby.


+1.

Has anyone figure out how to dodge this yet?
I have a very unique name.
YottaByte
Profile Joined July 2009
Malaysia25 Posts
July 08 2010 23:17 GMT
#1768
On July 09 2010 08:14 Zanzabar Haberdasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 08:07 RinconH wrote:
Wondering if anyone is having the same experience I am:

I can log-in no problem but when I try to play a matchmaking game is is forever "expanding search".

Once that happens, even if I press "cancel", it remains searching.

If I try to play a custom by pressing "play game" it simply greys out the button but doesn't enter the lobby.


+1.

Has anyone figure out how to dodge this yet?

Move out of the way.
L
But no, you can't "dodge" it. Server issues. Should be resolved by tomorrow.
I got the username Zeratul again, I'm happy!
One day we will all speak Mongol
Barnabas
Profile Joined April 2010
United States74 Posts
July 08 2010 23:19 GMT
#1769
On July 09 2010 08:14 Zanzabar Haberdasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 08:07 RinconH wrote:
Wondering if anyone is having the same experience I am:

I can log-in no problem but when I try to play a matchmaking game is is forever "expanding search".

Once that happens, even if I press "cancel", it remains searching.

If I try to play a custom by pressing "play game" it simply greys out the button but doesn't enter the lobby.


+1.

Has anyone figure out how to dodge this yet?


Its strange because I can log on and play in the ladder no problem. It doesn't mean anything cause my placement are -4 er whatever but it still matches me and lets me play. But my roommate logs on and trys to do the same and he is experiencing this and the "you are already in que" error.

Very strange.
I'm Barnabas. You haven't heard of me. Gosu Camp Attendee.
cyrus.beacon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States22 Posts
July 08 2010 23:21 GMT
#1770
Last night I was stuck in the queue but today I got home from work and played five matches in a row. It says -3 placements for me and I haven't been placed yet, but aside from that no bugs or anything weird. It is super fun to play again, especially after improving my mechanics during the downtime...good luck to those of you still waiting.
zeuS~
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States193 Posts
July 08 2010 23:21 GMT
#1771
^ I have the same problem as you ((( wont let me make / join games and gives me that already in que error
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
July 08 2010 23:22 GMT
#1772
Bnet is slowly getting worse for me as it did during the end of beta. Was smooth all day until about an hour ago. 2 drops within an hour of each other
Barnabas
Profile Joined April 2010
United States74 Posts
July 08 2010 23:32 GMT
#1773
Solution:


"Already in Que" Error

I logged onto the computer that was having the issue with a working account, it dled a missing file, and got it going into que fine now.

Also fixed greyed out buttons and other errors.
I'm Barnabas. You haven't heard of me. Gosu Camp Attendee.
moon`
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States372 Posts
July 08 2010 23:33 GMT
#1774
Well, so far I've played 2 1v1 matches and they were fine, but for me the 2v2 is where a lot of people drop out for some reason.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like pandabearguy.
boblzer0
Profile Joined May 2010
84 Posts
July 08 2010 23:37 GMT
#1775
just got my first game in woot
CEMN
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden7 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 23:41:26
July 08 2010 23:40 GMT
#1776
According to the TL battle.net status watcher, ALL servers are now down..

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=121265

EDIT: and now it's back up again!?
Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still a retard. (No offense to the disabled - this is just very, very true).
Toads
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1795 Posts
July 08 2010 23:45 GMT
#1777
On July 09 2010 08:14 RinconH wrote:
Strange that some people can play games and some can't... maybe it has to do with where you are located?


no because my brother and me share the same computer and he can play with his account while me i can't and this is very frustrating
(。◕ ω ◕。) Beer Time !!!! (。◕ ω ◕。)
FiRewater
Profile Joined April 2010
United States56 Posts
July 08 2010 23:48 GMT
#1778
For people stuck on the 'expanding search' screen. I was having the same problem, waiting forever and not finding a game. I then updated my map preferences and checked off a couple maps I didn't want to play on and I found a game instantly after.
pencilcase
Profile Joined September 2007
United States330 Posts
July 08 2010 23:54 GMT
#1779
Couldn't play games all of yesterday but it's working for me today. Got placement matches done and the matchmaking is quite fast.
LumberJack
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3355 Posts
July 08 2010 23:59 GMT
#1780
im playing games, but i had to play a custom game first. The lobby woudnt come up for the ladder, just kept spinning.
Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 73
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason50
PtitDrogo 36
ZombieGrub34
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
Dendi1015
qojqva978
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 698
shoxiejesuss697
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1683
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo630
ceh9512
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax104
Chillindude76
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1117
• Scarra592
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 49m
OSC
17h 49m
Stellar Fest
17h 49m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.