• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:57
CEST 20:57
KST 03:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9179 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 92

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 101 Next
Alg
Profile Joined July 2010
Hungary111 Posts
July 09 2010 07:19 GMT
#1821
On July 09 2010 16:17 Schulzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 16:13 Backpeddle wrote:
A simple thing like just opening it on EU... *NOT DOABLE* I don't care at all if it bugs a tad and that it tells "placement match number wrong"....


They might care >.>


Yes, they do. They make awesome games because they care.
"What is the build order to 'roach ling all-in'? Build until you're max" - MrBitter
Backpeddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark33 Posts
July 09 2010 07:28 GMT
#1822
On July 09 2010 16:17 Schulzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 16:13 Backpeddle wrote:
A simple thing like just opening it on EU... *NOT DOABLE* I don't care at all if it bugs a tad and that it tells "placement match number wrong"....


They might care >.>


If they care how come US been up fulltime since it got up?
WolfStar
Profile Joined February 2008
United Kingdom155 Posts
July 09 2010 07:29 GMT
#1823
Guys raging is a little off, this is a beta. They have not released SC2, they have made no promises that it will be available. If for some reason we can't play once the game is released then rage away, I certainly wont be happy.

But that is simply not the case, very few people (my self not entirely included) know how the development of any seriously complicated software goes. From Blizzards point of view this is what the beta is for, I know it sucks I stayed in last night in the hope it would come up. When I finish work at 4 today I would really like to play this evening but we will just have to wait and see.

I expect if we get a patch at some point today then battlenet will reappear shortly after.
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Backpeddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark33 Posts
July 09 2010 07:32 GMT
#1824
On July 09 2010 16:29 WolfStar wrote:
Guys raging is a little off, this is a beta. They have not released SC2, they have made no promises that it will be available. If for some reason we can't play once the game is released then rage away, I certainly wont be happy.

But that is simply not the case, very few people (my self not entirely included) know how the development of any seriously complicated software goes. From Blizzards point of view this is what the beta is for, I know it sucks I stayed in last night in the hope it would come up. When I finish work at 4 today I would really like to play this evening but we will just have to wait and see.

I expect if we get a patch at some point today then battlenet will reappear shortly after.


True but the fact that it keeps dragging out and that US ppl can play and we can't, I wanna play aswell.. ); I feel so left out
Alg
Profile Joined July 2010
Hungary111 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 07:39:57
July 09 2010 07:37 GMT
#1825
On July 09 2010 16:28 Backpeddle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 16:17 Schulzor wrote:
On July 09 2010 16:13 Backpeddle wrote:
A simple thing like just opening it on EU... *NOT DOABLE* I don't care at all if it bugs a tad and that it tells "placement match number wrong"....


They might care >.>


If they care how come US been up fulltime since it got up?


Because they need data to fix the problems...

EDIT: just go to the SC2 Bug report forum and see for yourself how many bugs are in the game right now... It's like the first day of a beta-test
"What is the build order to 'roach ling all-in'? Build until you're max" - MrBitter
Backpeddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark33 Posts
July 09 2010 07:39 GMT
#1826
On July 09 2010 16:37 Alg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 16:28 Backpeddle wrote:
On July 09 2010 16:17 Schulzor wrote:
On July 09 2010 16:13 Backpeddle wrote:
A simple thing like just opening it on EU... *NOT DOABLE* I don't care at all if it bugs a tad and that it tells "placement match number wrong"....


They might care >.>


If they care how come US been up fulltime since it got up?


Because they need data to fix the problems...


then let the EU play aswell so they can get"data"?
theytookourjobs
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden79 Posts
July 09 2010 07:41 GMT
#1827
I guess no beta today either, since they haven't got any ETA for us it implies to me they aren't close to finished with the server. They'll probably tell us later today that we'll have to wait until next week.
WolfStar
Profile Joined February 2008
United Kingdom155 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 07:42:55
July 09 2010 07:42 GMT
#1828
On July 09 2010 16:32 Backpeddle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 16:29 WolfStar wrote:
Guys raging is a little off, this is a beta. They have not released SC2, they have made no promises that it will be available. If for some reason we can't play once the game is released then rage away, I certainly wont be happy.

But that is simply not the case, very few people (my self not entirely included) know how the development of any seriously complicated software goes. From Blizzards point of view this is what the beta is for, I know it sucks I stayed in last night in the hope it would come up. When I finish work at 4 today I would really like to play this evening but we will just have to wait and see.

I expect if we get a patch at some point today then battlenet will reappear shortly after.


True but the fact that it keeps dragging out and that US ppl can play and we can't, I wanna play aswell.. ); I feel so left out


Yup it sucks, but it doesn't make sense from their point of view to turn on any other servers. They don't want to trial a launch which they know is broken. They need to try and fix it then bring up another server to get another shot at a clean start. Just hope EU is the next server they try!
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
July 09 2010 07:43 GMT
#1829
Blizzard doesnt really care about EU when it comes to beta testing. See how it works in WoW for example. I mean sure EU is useful for gathering data but thats it really.

At this point I don't think we'll see the EU beta going up before monday, I doubt they'll work weekends to get it up.
Alg
Profile Joined July 2010
Hungary111 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 07:47:51
July 09 2010 07:43 GMT
#1830
On July 09 2010 16:39 Backpeddle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 16:37 Alg wrote:
On July 09 2010 16:28 Backpeddle wrote:
On July 09 2010 16:17 Schulzor wrote:
On July 09 2010 16:13 Backpeddle wrote:
A simple thing like just opening it on EU... *NOT DOABLE* I don't care at all if it bugs a tad and that it tells "placement match number wrong"....


They might care >.>


If they care how come US been up fulltime since it got up?


Because they need data to fix the problems...


then let the EU play aswell so they can get"data"?


If they fire up the EU servers now, we will face the same problems here that the US guys yesterday. Blizz is fixing problems on the fly right now, there's no point in fixing the same bugs 3 times. There will be a (hot)fix, then the EU servers can start to see if it's working.
"What is the build order to 'roach ling all-in'? Build until you're max" - MrBitter
WolfStar
Profile Joined February 2008
United Kingdom155 Posts
July 09 2010 07:44 GMT
#1831
On July 09 2010 16:43 Wihl wrote:
Blizzard doesnt really care about EU when it comes to beta testing. See how it works in WoW for example. I mean sure EU is useful for gathering data but thats it really.

At this point I don't think we'll see the EU beta going up before monday, I doubt they'll work weekends to get it up.


So close to launch I expect they will want them all up ASAP.
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Alg
Profile Joined July 2010
Hungary111 Posts
July 09 2010 07:46 GMT
#1832
On July 09 2010 16:43 Wihl wrote:
Blizzard doesnt really care about EU when it comes to beta testing. See how it works in WoW for example. I mean sure EU is useful for gathering data but thats it really.

At this point I don't think we'll see the EU beta going up before monday, I doubt they'll work weekends to get it up.


I'm sure they will work this weekend, 2 and a half weeks before release, they probably work 24/7
"What is the build order to 'roach ling all-in'? Build until you're max" - MrBitter
FromGorkyWithLove
Profile Joined February 2010
Latvia71 Posts
July 09 2010 08:41 GMT
#1833
On July 09 2010 16:46 Alg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 16:43 Wihl wrote:
Blizzard doesnt really care about EU when it comes to beta testing. See how it works in WoW for example. I mean sure EU is useful for gathering data but thats it really.

At this point I don't think we'll see the EU beta going up before monday, I doubt they'll work weekends to get it up.


I'm sure they will work this weekend, 2 and a half weeks before release, they probably work 24/7



fo sure... they ll be able have a vacation when they launch and have everything running good... right now they are on a tight time table
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
July 09 2010 08:43 GMT
#1834
Yeah we'll see how it goes. ~9 hours til we get info
Tripal
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland92 Posts
July 09 2010 08:47 GMT
#1835
On July 09 2010 17:43 Wihl wrote:
Yeah we'll see how it goes. ~9 hours til we get info


Where did you get that information?
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
July 09 2010 08:47 GMT
#1836
I see no point in them starting the other servers (Asia and Europe) until they have located all the bugs and errors and fixed them with a patch.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
Ishikawakun
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany25 Posts
July 09 2010 08:49 GMT
#1837
On July 09 2010 17:47 Integra wrote:
I see no point in them starting the other servers (Asia and Europe) until they have located all the bugs and errors and fixed them with a patch.


Agreed, but what about our points like free time on weekends to play ._.
WolfStar
Profile Joined February 2008
United Kingdom155 Posts
July 09 2010 08:50 GMT
#1838
On July 09 2010 17:47 Tripal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 17:43 Wihl wrote:
Yeah we'll see how it goes. ~9 hours til we get info


Where did you get that information?


About a page ago...

And I expect they give no ETA because they don't want people raging if they don't make it.

You never know it might not take all day.

Please.

Well then by 4:30 when I get home, that would be nice.

Thanks.
The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
TheMick
Profile Joined April 2010
Great Britain164 Posts
July 09 2010 08:59 GMT
#1839
The patch "pc-game-hdfiles\Support\ErrorReporter.exe" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0x8c5c5d5e, actual 0xa2f5480e.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate:TCApply

get that at 71% patch update....

done it 5 times now...
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/265104/1/HyperioN/ My SC2 profile!
Bj_o_rn
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden21 Posts
July 09 2010 09:17 GMT
#1840
On July 09 2010 17:59 TheMick wrote:
The patch "pc-game-hdfiles\Support\ErrorReporter.exe" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0x8c5c5d5e, actual 0xa2f5480e.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate:TCApply

get that at 71% patch update....

done it 5 times now...


You probably have to reinstall the game. Before you do that you could try the repair.exe in the support folder though, if you have that!
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18587
firebathero 186
Rush 131
Dewaltoss 97
Sexy 25
Shine 23
Bale 13
yabsab 10
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever105
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1998
crisheroes1259
Liquid`Hasu709
XaKoH 147
MindelVK15
Other Games
Grubby2964
summit1g1966
Beastyqt699
FrodaN677
ceh9634
ArmadaUGS204
byalli199
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe158
Hui .147
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix6
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• WagamamaTV253
• Shiphtur243
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 3m
Stellar Fest
18h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.