• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9879 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 68

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 101 Next
Prospeh
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden31 Posts
July 08 2010 12:42 GMT
#1341
On July 08 2010 21:40 Alg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 21:36 Alg wrote:
goatrope is playing ladder right now...


And again... seems like working, maybe they will fire up the EU servers at last...


doubt it, I have lost my faith now!
~ #1 Jaedong fan |
SzaszaG
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary120 Posts
July 08 2010 12:43 GMT
#1342
Does anyone else got this message on EU servers at login ?!?
"This Battle.net account does not include and associated copy of Starcraft 2. Please log into Battle.net account management and add the game to your account."

Is it just because EU servers still not up yet ? (Because I got the BETA added to my Account...)
Chriamon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States886 Posts
July 08 2010 12:43 GMT
#1343
On July 08 2010 21:40 Alg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 21:36 Alg wrote:
goatrope is playing ladder right now...


And again... seems like working, maybe they will fire up the EU servers at last...

Unlikely, it seems like it only works for a minority of people. Its definitely not working for me.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/274906/1/Blaze/
codewana
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia7 Posts
July 08 2010 12:43 GMT
#1344
Hey

Has anyone worked out how to play the custom games? I'm fine with waiting for online if I can play a bit against computer - anyone got some tips for me? When I try to create a custom game it simply hangs.

If it helps, I'm in Australia.

Thanks!
eu.xen
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany352 Posts
July 08 2010 12:44 GMT
#1345
On July 08 2010 21:43 SzaszaG wrote:
Does anyone else got this message on EU servers at login ?!?
"This Battle.net account does not include and associated copy of Starcraft 2. Please log into Battle.net account management and add the game to your account."

Is it just because EU servers still not up yet ? (Because I got the BETA added to my Account...)

I still get the "down for maintenance" msg in germany.
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
July 08 2010 12:44 GMT
#1346
On July 08 2010 19:11 space_yes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 18:58 guitarizt wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:53 CHOChi wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:49 space_yes wrote:
Deleting the cache worked for me. I just played a custom game with my friend.

where do i find the cache folder?


I renamed the entire folder in my docs and it made a new one and I still get the same error. I tried just moving the cache folder before that and it didn't work either.


I just deleted the files in the cache folder and it worked and I was able to play a couple games with a friend. Matchmaking seems buggy though. After cancelling a search I appear to be still in the queue so I can't search again.

I also played a couple games verse the "Insane" AI; it uses mineral hacks to make a strong tier 1 attack. Typical AI, easy to beat if you turtle hard at the start.


I didn't change anything and now it just started working.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 08 2010 12:45 GMT
#1347
For what its worth, I've found a fix to the "Can't search games while downloading" greyed out button problem.

Just click the little floating blue triangle of lines ball thing beneath the Starcraft title in the top center of the screen. That'll "cancel" the download and you'll be able to search ladder.

My search just went on indefinitely though
ALPINA
Profile Joined May 2010
3791 Posts
July 08 2010 12:45 GMT
#1348
On July 08 2010 21:44 Donttazemebro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 21:43 SzaszaG wrote:
Does anyone else got this message on EU servers at login ?!?
"This Battle.net account does not include and associated copy of Starcraft 2. Please log into Battle.net account management and add the game to your account."

Is it just because EU servers still not up yet ? (Because I got the BETA added to my Account...)

I still get the "down for maintenance" msg in germany.


Same here
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 08 2010 12:46 GMT
#1349
On July 08 2010 21:44 guitarizt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 19:11 space_yes wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:58 guitarizt wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:53 CHOChi wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:49 space_yes wrote:
Deleting the cache worked for me. I just played a custom game with my friend.

where do i find the cache folder?


I renamed the entire folder in my docs and it made a new one and I still get the same error. I tried just moving the cache folder before that and it didn't work either.


I just deleted the files in the cache folder and it worked and I was able to play a couple games with a friend. Matchmaking seems buggy though. After cancelling a search I appear to be still in the queue so I can't search again.

I also played a couple games verse the "Insane" AI; it uses mineral hacks to make a strong tier 1 attack. Typical AI, easy to beat if you turtle hard at the start.


I didn't change anything and now it just started working.

Still giving me the game time error

anyone else?
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
hypan
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden12 Posts
July 08 2010 12:48 GMT
#1350
On July 08 2010 21:45 Alpina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 21:44 Donttazemebro wrote:
On July 08 2010 21:43 SzaszaG wrote:
Does anyone else got this message on EU servers at login ?!?
"This Battle.net account does not include and associated copy of Starcraft 2. Please log into Battle.net account management and add the game to your account."

Is it just because EU servers still not up yet ? (Because I got the BETA added to my Account...)

I still get the "down for maintenance" msg in germany.


Same here

Ecto
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark54 Posts
July 08 2010 12:48 GMT
#1351
On July 08 2010 21:29 Seltsam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 21:27 Ecto wrote:
So, how do you guys like the new cursor? I think the blue instead of green looks sweet!


Yeah, the cursor is definitely my priority, too!

Although, I guess to be serious, if we can't play, I guess the cursor basically really is the biggest change lol


Well for us unlucky Europeans, there's apparently not much else to talk about at this point! I also very much like the new loading screen for the game. Very simplistic
My unicorn is not a unicorn. It is a donkey with a plunger stuck to its face.
SpyR
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia2 Posts
July 08 2010 12:49 GMT
#1352
I am just sitting in the menu, waiting till I can actually play a game....
Nothing like 500,000 online, and only 0 games...

Cmon bliz, I have faith in you.
It's not about winning; it's about not losing.
willeesmalls
Profile Joined March 2010
United States477 Posts
July 08 2010 12:50 GMT
#1353
HAY GUYS ITZ WERKIN LOLZ!

is it just me or did they completely overhaul the appearance of the game. Not sure which I prefer.
Flameberger
Profile Joined March 2010
United States227 Posts
July 08 2010 12:50 GMT
#1354
On July 08 2010 21:46 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 21:44 guitarizt wrote:
On July 08 2010 19:11 space_yes wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:58 guitarizt wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:53 CHOChi wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:49 space_yes wrote:
Deleting the cache worked for me. I just played a custom game with my friend.

where do i find the cache folder?


I renamed the entire folder in my docs and it made a new one and I still get the same error. I tried just moving the cache folder before that and it didn't work either.


I just deleted the files in the cache folder and it worked and I was able to play a couple games with a friend. Matchmaking seems buggy though. After cancelling a search I appear to be still in the queue so I can't search again.

I also played a couple games verse the "Insane" AI; it uses mineral hacks to make a strong tier 1 attack. Typical AI, easy to beat if you turtle hard at the start.


I didn't change anything and now it just started working.

Still giving me the game time error

anyone else?


Yes, I still have game time error on my main account. I was lucky to have a spare key left over and made a secondary account which works.
Sarmis
Profile Joined July 2010
United States58 Posts
July 08 2010 12:52 GMT
#1355
I'm able to play custom games finally, just now I need to find an opponent. Anyone who wants to play with a player who never played BW so is probably somewhere in gold? (But who watched a ton of day[9] over the hiatus and now has the intellectual concept of what to do down)? Add me on realid: dmuskett@gmail.com if you can play custom games.
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden."
danson
Profile Joined April 2010
United States689 Posts
July 08 2010 12:56 GMT
#1356
Starcraft 2 release pushed back inc.

IT AINT READY TILL ITS READY
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
July 08 2010 12:59 GMT
#1357
Maybe they're not opening it up on euro and asia yet 'cause its really broken? maybe they plan on fixing this issues first.
BlueSerenity
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom34 Posts
July 08 2010 13:02 GMT
#1358
On July 08 2010 21:59 Subversion wrote:
Maybe they're not opening it up on euro and asia yet 'cause its really broken? maybe they plan on fixing this issues first.


We can only speculate. What's extremely disappointing is the lack of communication between the playerbase and the Blues.
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
July 08 2010 13:05 GMT
#1359
On July 08 2010 22:02 BlueSerenity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 21:59 Subversion wrote:
Maybe they're not opening it up on euro and asia yet 'cause its really broken? maybe they plan on fixing this issues first.


We can only speculate. What's extremely disappointing is the lack of communication between the playerbase and the Blues.


Disappointing but nothing new unfortunately
Splunge
Profile Joined July 2008
Germany925 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 13:07:58
July 08 2010 13:06 GMT
#1360
since i downloaded the patch, I cant play offline with sc2 manager anymore
Euro Beta has to come soon... Want.To.Play!
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 92
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4769
Bisu 1819
Soulkey 1461
EffOrt 856
Mini 609
Horang2 378
Larva 372
ZerO 334
actioN 243
ggaemo 208
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 131
Yoon 109
Mind 97
Shinee 83
Sharp 69
hero 67
Sea.KH 65
sorry 63
Barracks 56
Snow 53
Hyun 41
Bale 30
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 24
Terrorterran 19
NaDa 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 42
League of Legends
Reynor66
Counter-Strike
fl0m2943
x6flipin845
Fnx 689
edward43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1329
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN389
DeMusliM285
XBOCT232
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 74
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade732
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 44m
Patches Events
23h 44m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.