• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:46
CEST 03:46
KST 10:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9097 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 64

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 101 Next
SpartanV
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4 Posts
July 08 2010 10:43 GMT
#1261
ok so i have access to 3 accts right now, mine and my two roommates. Come to find out mine and one other does not work, we get the "Pay to Play" message. One roommate got his key way before us from a friend of his and THAT one works, i get no error and i can log in just fine. the two that dont work came from gamestop. The one that works.... i dunno =/
What kind of a man is man who does not make the world a better place....
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 08 2010 10:44 GMT
#1262
On July 08 2010 19:43 SpartanV wrote:
ok so i have access to 3 accts right now, mine and my two roommates. Come to find out mine and one other does not work, we get the "Pay to Play" message. One roommate got his key way before us from a friend of his and THAT one works, i get no error and i can log in just fine. the two that dont work came from gamestop. The one that works.... i dunno =/

i highly doubt where the keys came from has anything to do with it..

However, can we assume that this game time error is caused by people with WoW accounts linked to their bnet profile?
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 10:46:50
July 08 2010 10:45 GMT
#1263
On July 08 2010 19:43 SpartanV wrote:
ok so i have access to 3 accts right now, mine and my two roommates. Come to find out mine and one other does not work, we get the "Pay to Play" message. One roommate got his key way before us from a friend of his and THAT one works, i get no error and i can log in just fine. the two that dont work came from gamestop. The one that works.... i dunno =/


My rooommate just tried this as well. My account works, he just tried his cuz I got off, it didn't work, so he's playing customs on mine.


On July 08 2010 19:44 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 19:43 SpartanV wrote:
ok so i have access to 3 accts right now, mine and my two roommates. Come to find out mine and one other does not work, we get the "Pay to Play" message. One roommate got his key way before us from a friend of his and THAT one works, i get no error and i can log in just fine. the two that dont work came from gamestop. The one that works.... i dunno =/

i highly doubt where the keys came from has anything to do with it..

However, can we assume that this game time error is caused by people with WoW accounts linked to their bnet profile?



Both accounts don't have anything linked to them ... the most bare possible - no WoW, no facebook, etc. I created both accounts, and then didn't use the other and let my roommate use it after not using it for a week (originally set it up for my brother at home but his computer wasn't good enough to run it).
fayed
Profile Joined July 2010
United States21 Posts
July 08 2010 10:46 GMT
#1264
On July 08 2010 19:43 SpartanV wrote:
ok so i have access to 3 accts right now, mine and my two roommates. Come to find out mine and one other does not work, we get the "Pay to Play" message. One roommate got his key way before us from a friend of his and THAT one works, i get no error and i can log in just fine. the two that dont work came from gamestop. The one that works.... i dunno =/


got my cd-key from gamestop mine works
fayed
Profile Joined July 2010
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 10:57:02
July 08 2010 10:50 GMT
#1265
doomed
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia420 Posts
July 08 2010 10:56 GMT
#1266
I wanna plaaaaaayyy!! Keeps getting "invalid version" thought the updater pretends to update after a fresh install to patch 16 but it clearly does not install the patches.
Endorsed
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands1221 Posts
July 08 2010 10:56 GMT
#1267
zzzzzzzzzz..... waiting........
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
July 08 2010 10:57 GMT
#1268
I kind of hate you NA guys right now for how long can you play? Buggy or not is still better than nothing. I just tried and EU is still down
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Nyx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Rwanda460 Posts
July 08 2010 10:57 GMT
#1269
On July 08 2010 19:56 Endorsed wrote:
zzzzzzzzzz..... waiting........


yup
ataryens
Profile Joined June 2010
Iran213 Posts
July 08 2010 10:59 GMT
#1270
On July 08 2010 19:57 KobraKay wrote:
I kind of hate you NA guys right now for how long can you play? Buggy or not is still better than nothing. I just tried and EU is still down


Dont worry, some of us (maybe just stupid me) cant play at, logging in to bnet when u cant play is just as bad.
Tamerlane
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada426 Posts
July 08 2010 10:59 GMT
#1271
On July 08 2010 19:56 Endorsed wrote:
zzzzzzzzzz..... waiting........


work your patience pal, I'm 275min into a 1v1 game search, it's 7am and I'm waiting for my office to open so I can call off work today and get to sleep - I had so much hope of playing tonight
Nyx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Rwanda460 Posts
July 08 2010 11:00 GMT
#1272
On July 08 2010 19:59 ataryens wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 19:57 KobraKay wrote:
I kind of hate you NA guys right now for how long can you play? Buggy or not is still better than nothing. I just tried and EU is still down


Dont worry, some of us (maybe just stupid me) cant play at, logging in to bnet when u cant play is just as bad.


It's even worse that Asia is a few time zones ahead of us and they're not up yet...
Alg
Profile Joined July 2010
Hungary111 Posts
July 08 2010 11:01 GMT
#1273
It's 2 reset 2 crash since I got my beta key, wonder if it will work when they release the game...
"What is the build order to 'roach ling all-in'? Build until you're max" - MrBitter
nanaoei
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
3358 Posts
July 08 2010 11:03 GMT
#1274
On July 08 2010 20:01 Alg wrote:
It's 2 reset 2 crash since I got my beta key, wonder if it will work when they release the game...


20 days until release date says.... yes... hope so haha
*@boesthius' FF7 nostalgia stream bomb* "we should work on a 'Final Progamer' fangame»whitera can be a protagonist---lastlie: "we save world and then defense it"
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
July 08 2010 11:03 GMT
#1275
On July 08 2010 19:57 KobraKay wrote:
I kind of hate you NA guys right now for how long can you play? Buggy or not is still better than nothing. I just tried and EU is still down


Yeah, it sucks. Especially because everybody on EU was all hyped up yesterday because we finally got something FIRST. What good is having a patch first if you can't play it afterwards though

As long as they fix the problems and turn on the EU servers within about 4-5 hours (when I get home), there will be no hard feelings from my side.

The "buggy is still better", I don't know. I think I would be even more pissed if I got home, managed to log on and see that I am the only one in whole America who can't play the game. That would be some huge nerd-rage.
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
Deyster
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Jordan579 Posts
July 08 2010 11:04 GMT
#1276
On July 08 2010 17:44 Jacobs Ladder wrote:
Has anyone else gotten FUCKING TERRIBLE over the break?

Oh god I can't believe how terrible I am. I'm like SO BAD I feel like crying when I play. I get supply blocked a lot (I mastered that before and considered myself way over that problem), I'm building wrong stuff cause I'm pressing wrong keybinds (erm, why do I have ravens instead of banshees?), I just ASSUME my keybinds (mid of first scouting, pressing 4-s to make scv and noticing I don't have keybind on the command center) and the best thing is HOW TERRIBLE I AM AT MACRO'ing, it's so so bad I'm really going insane. I was semi-good before the beta hiatus, now I'm just terrible.
Watch the minimap.
Waltchelg
Profile Joined April 2010
United States66 Posts
July 08 2010 11:07 GMT
#1277
On July 08 2010 19:44 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 19:43 SpartanV wrote:
ok so i have access to 3 accts right now, mine and my two roommates. Come to find out mine and one other does not work, we get the "Pay to Play" message. One roommate got his key way before us from a friend of his and THAT one works, i get no error and i can log in just fine. the two that dont work came from gamestop. The one that works.... i dunno =/

i highly doubt where the keys came from has anything to do with it..

However, can we assume that this game time error is caused by people with WoW accounts linked to their bnet profile?



I have a WoW account linked that is inactive and I can login to the beta perfectly fine.
Elite Muffin Crew / No Talent member
TheWoodLeagueAllstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom617 Posts
July 08 2010 11:07 GMT
#1278
On July 08 2010 20:03 NeoLearner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 19:57 KobraKay wrote:
I kind of hate you NA guys right now for how long can you play? Buggy or not is still better than nothing. I just tried and EU is still down


Yeah, it sucks. Especially because everybody on EU was all hyped up yesterday because we finally got something FIRST. What good is having a patch first if you can't play it afterwards though

As long as they fix the problems and turn on the EU servers within about 4-5 hours (when I get home), there will be no hard feelings from my side.

The "buggy is still better", I don't know. I think I would be even more pissed if I got home, managed to log on and see that I am the only one in whole America who can't play the game. That would be some huge nerd-rage.

Exactly, so long as its there when i get home!

Thats the saving grace, had it come online last night id not have been able to play nor this morning so its all fine for me so far, but when i get home im a be pissed :D
Bunker rushing is the way to a mans heart <3
Kletus
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
July 08 2010 11:11 GMT
#1279
451,304 player on battle net...0 starcraft 2 games worldwide. I knew adding in chat channels was a bad idea ;D.

Also you EU guys aren't missing much. I can log in but can't even play with the AI.
Your resistance only serves to make my carapace harder.
ReVolt.inm
Profile Joined July 2010
34 Posts
July 08 2010 11:12 GMT
#1280
Ok, so there is 1200 replys in this post, and I have read alot, but cant find it anywhere.

soz, if it has bin mentioned.

Is it possible to change the realmlist for EU players, just like the US guys did for the downloading of the patch?

ty
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 658
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
Counter-Strike
taco 418
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2007
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0352
Day[9].tv333
PiGStarcraft279
Maynarde137
CosmosSc2 45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv333
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 14m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.