• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8452 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 62

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 101 Next
PLxDratewka
Profile Joined May 2010
United States134 Posts
July 08 2010 10:06 GMT
#1221
now i am geting "Could not join the matchmaking queue because you are already in a queue".
hmmm i am going beck to sleep will see in a 1hr ;-)
ShadowV
cyto
Profile Joined April 2010
United States8 Posts
July 08 2010 10:08 GMT
#1222
I got my panda marine icon. now its time to sleep )
space_yes
Profile Joined April 2010
United States548 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 10:12:33
July 08 2010 10:11 GMT
#1223
On July 08 2010 18:58 guitarizt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 18:53 CHOChi wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:49 space_yes wrote:
Deleting the cache worked for me. I just played a custom game with my friend.

where do i find the cache folder?


I renamed the entire folder in my docs and it made a new one and I still get the same error. I tried just moving the cache folder before that and it didn't work either.


I just deleted the files in the cache folder and it worked and I was able to play a couple games with a friend. Matchmaking seems buggy though. After cancelling a search I appear to be still in the queue so I can't search again.

I also played a couple games verse the "Insane" AI; it uses mineral hacks to make a strong tier 1 attack. Typical AI, easy to beat if you turtle hard at the start.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 08 2010 10:13 GMT
#1224
It tells me my time has expired

FFFUUUU
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ataryens
Profile Joined June 2010
Iran213 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 10:16:22
July 08 2010 10:15 GMT
#1225
Where can i find the cache folder?
I can login but cant play. (US server)
friendlybus
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia78 Posts
July 08 2010 10:17 GMT
#1226
User>Docs>Sc2Beta>Maps>cache on vista/7.
woot
ataryens
Profile Joined June 2010
Iran213 Posts
July 08 2010 10:18 GMT
#1227
thanks, in that case i had deleted it but still couldnt join games etc.
dabomb665m
Profile Joined July 2010
United States4 Posts
July 08 2010 10:19 GMT
#1228
Nope, my method of complete uninstall + registry clean did not work... it seems the server thinks we are stuck in queue somewhere.
Whaaaaa?
nickX64
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia3 Posts
July 08 2010 10:20 GMT
#1229
Deleting Cache doesnt do anything - quit with the trolling already sheesh


1. If you go to Create a game, you cannot create a game.

The system is somewhat down - remember patch 11 was it? when Blizz would keep Bnet alive, but suspend all gameplay. It is exactly like this.
CC Slide, and slide, and slide
ataryens
Profile Joined June 2010
Iran213 Posts
July 08 2010 10:21 GMT
#1230
On July 08 2010 19:11 space_yes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 18:58 guitarizt wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:53 CHOChi wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:49 space_yes wrote:
Deleting the cache worked for me. I just played a custom game with my friend.

where do i find the cache folder?


I renamed the entire folder in my docs and it made a new one and I still get the same error. I tried just moving the cache folder before that and it didn't work either.


I just deleted the files in the cache folder and it worked and I was able to play a couple games with a friend. Matchmaking seems buggy though. After cancelling a search I appear to be still in the queue so I can't search again.

I also played a couple games verse the "Insane" AI; it uses mineral hacks to make a strong tier 1 attack. Typical AI, easy to beat if you turtle hard at the start.


What was your problem before deleteing the files in the cache folder? cause it tells me 2 placement matches and I cant join anything.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 08 2010 10:22 GMT
#1231
On July 08 2010 19:17 friendlybus wrote:
User>Docs>Sc2Beta>Maps>cache on vista/7.

This does NOT work

just tried and confirmed.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Avekatten
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark24 Posts
July 08 2010 10:24 GMT
#1232
EU servers could come online now
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
July 08 2010 10:25 GMT
#1233
It didn't work for me the first half hour and has worked ever since... played prob ~12 games but matchmaking never worked. Gnite all
BravoScripT.DK
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark230 Posts
July 08 2010 10:25 GMT
#1234
On July 08 2010 19:24 Avekatten wrote:
EU servers could come online now


why?
Zerg all the wayz
space_yes
Profile Joined April 2010
United States548 Posts
July 08 2010 10:25 GMT
#1235
On July 08 2010 19:21 ataryens wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 19:11 space_yes wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:58 guitarizt wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:53 CHOChi wrote:
On July 08 2010 18:49 space_yes wrote:
Deleting the cache worked for me. I just played a custom game with my friend.

where do i find the cache folder?


I renamed the entire folder in my docs and it made a new one and I still get the same error. I tried just moving the cache folder before that and it didn't work either.


I just deleted the files in the cache folder and it worked and I was able to play a couple games with a friend. Matchmaking seems buggy though. After cancelling a search I appear to be still in the queue so I can't search again.

I also played a couple games verse the "Insane" AI; it uses mineral hacks to make a strong tier 1 attack. Typical AI, easy to beat if you turtle hard at the start.


What was your problem before deleteing the files in the cache folder? cause it tells me 2 placement matches and I cant join anything.


I can't join public custom games. I can make custom games and invite people to them (who have deleted their cache). I played several games with my roommate already. It says 2 placement matches remaining for me too.
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
July 08 2010 10:26 GMT
#1236
On July 08 2010 19:13 arb wrote:
It tells me my time has expired

FFFUUUU


You have to e-mail support about this. At least that's what a blizz rep posted on the bnet forums.
I'll call Nada.
Helios.Star
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States548 Posts
July 08 2010 10:27 GMT
#1237
On July 08 2010 19:13 arb wrote:
It tells me my time has expired

FFFUUUU


I don't think theres anything we can do to fix this besides wait it out =\
CHOChi
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany73 Posts
July 08 2010 10:27 GMT
#1238
On July 08 2010 19:24 Avekatten wrote:
EU servers could come online now


source? would be great bro
Don't worry. I got this
Splunge
Profile Joined July 2008
Germany925 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 10:30:11
July 08 2010 10:28 GMT
#1239
On July 08 2010 19:24 Avekatten wrote:
EU servers could come online now


is there some information from Blizzard about this?
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
July 08 2010 10:30 GMT
#1240
I think he just meant that it would be nice if EU servers would come online now
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm82
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 1m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.