• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9669 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 58

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 101 Next
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
July 08 2010 08:52 GMT
#1141
"Could not join matchmaking queue because you're already in a queue"

Anyone else getting this?

I've tried deleting my Cache folder. I've tried restoring my Cache folder. I just want to play.

=*(
evoli
Profile Joined May 2010
United States333 Posts
July 08 2010 08:53 GMT
#1142
I've been playing the last three or four hours with no problems. It's worth noting that I've only been doing custom games though. Are people having this disconnect issues in ladder matches only?
General Manager for EG // twitter.com/gosutrolling
BlueSerenity
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom34 Posts
July 08 2010 08:53 GMT
#1143
On July 08 2010 17:50 Lylat wrote:
Ok I just played my first game, it was lag free !


You're kidding, right?
Or are you on the US servers?
BotD
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States136 Posts
July 08 2010 08:54 GMT
#1144
Yup, 2v2c hasn't worked so far but 1v1 is consistently getting me games. Progress!
what
Perfi
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Poland349 Posts
July 08 2010 08:54 GMT
#1145
On July 08 2010 17:53 BlueSerenity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 17:50 Lylat wrote:
Ok I just played my first game, it was lag free !


You're kidding, right?
Or are you on the US servers?

Pretty sure he's trolling, I just checked euro and it's still under maintenance.
moon`
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States372 Posts
July 08 2010 08:54 GMT
#1146
On July 08 2010 17:52 MrBitter wrote:
"Could not join matchmaking queue because you're already in a queue"

Anyone else getting this?

I've tried deleting my Cache folder. I've tried restoring my Cache folder. I just want to play.

=*(


Lots of people are having this problem. I just restart SC2 to get rid of it, but it never finds a match for me..
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like pandabearguy.
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
July 08 2010 08:56 GMT
#1147
On July 08 2010 17:54 moon` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 17:52 MrBitter wrote:
"Could not join matchmaking queue because you're already in a queue"

Anyone else getting this?

I've tried deleting my Cache folder. I've tried restoring my Cache folder. I just want to play.

=*(


Lots of people are having this problem. I just restart SC2 to get rid of it, but it never finds a match for me..


QQ

I've exited and restarted multiple times, but I keep getting the same message.

It's especially frustrating 'cuz I've got a buddy on vent with me who's able to play. =*(
mini-miya
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden78 Posts
July 08 2010 08:57 GMT
#1148
once again US get the fun first :c
Saber~
Profile Joined April 2010
United States60 Posts
July 08 2010 08:57 GMT
#1149
Invalid Version please try again later. ;_; What do.
I draw progamers. http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=140130
Klamity
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States994 Posts
July 08 2010 08:58 GMT
#1150
Is anyone getting sent straight to Diamond? Or are they forcing you through platinum again?
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.
Alg
Profile Joined July 2010
Hungary111 Posts
July 08 2010 08:59 GMT
#1151
On July 08 2010 17:57 mini-miya wrote:
once again US get the fun first :c


And the bugs
Dont worry, we will be playing the beta in no time.
Plus, we don't need to sleep, it's 11:00 AM here
"What is the build order to 'roach ling all-in'? Build until you're max" - MrBitter
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
July 08 2010 09:00 GMT
#1152
On July 08 2010 17:53 BlueSerenity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 17:50 Lylat wrote:
Ok I just played my first game, it was lag free !


You're kidding, right?
Or are you on the US servers?

Yeah I'm on the US Servers but it didn't work for the past 2 hours until now
Nooumpidi
Profile Joined February 2010
Greece6 Posts
July 08 2010 09:01 GMT
#1153
ok i am i us server and i cant play my nickname is warruler and code 183 someone add me to try to create game as a party dont know if this works.
beakermimi
Profile Joined April 2010
Ireland13 Posts
July 08 2010 09:02 GMT
#1154
I wasn't sure at first but I just sawy Psyconic on his stream play a 1v1 so it's up. Probably won't be functioning properly until later in the day though.
Fast and Free
Perfi
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Poland349 Posts
July 08 2010 09:03 GMT
#1155
On July 08 2010 18:00 Lylat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 17:53 BlueSerenity wrote:
On July 08 2010 17:50 Lylat wrote:
Ok I just played my first game, it was lag free !


You're kidding, right?
Or are you on the US servers?

Yeah I'm on the US Servers but it didn't work for the past 2 hours until now

Please, allow me to rage.
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU---
That is all, thank you.

11 AM in the Paris timezone and still nothing.
Amuze
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia12 Posts
July 08 2010 09:03 GMT
#1156
Wow this is irritating, no games work for me at all, can't connect to any lobby and match finding just sits there stagnant forever looking for games.

This has been happening for about 6/7 hours and nothing has changed.
Qzy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Denmark1121 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 09:07:01
July 08 2010 09:06 GMT
#1157
...
TG Sambo... Intel classic! Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
July 08 2010 09:07 GMT
#1158
On July 08 2010 17:52 MrBitter wrote:
"Could not join matchmaking queue because you're already in a queue"

Anyone else getting this?

I've tried deleting my Cache folder. I've tried restoring my Cache folder. I just want to play.

=*(


im getting it too
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
Awesomesauce
Profile Joined August 2009
Belgium69 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 09:08:44
July 08 2010 09:07 GMT
#1159
aaaah, can't wait !
Perfi
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Poland349 Posts
July 08 2010 09:08 GMT
#1160
On July 08 2010 18:06 Qzy wrote:
...

Stop trolling pl0x.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 553
910 39
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox566
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g8801
shahzam413
C9.Mang0316
Trikslyr38
Day[9].tv9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
gamesdonequick211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie853
• Shiphtur758
• Day9tv9
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
58m
Patches Events
16h 58m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.