• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7919 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 55

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 101 Next
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
July 08 2010 07:44 GMT
#1081
On July 08 2010 16:18 adi1133 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 16:12 ChoPinSoLo wrote:
just to prove to you guys =]

[image loading]

its sad ur rank is so low

I know ur romanian so this is probably in vain anyway but.. do you have to be such a spectacular cunt to him?

It's people like you that make newcomers not want to venture into competitive gaming. Assholes like you. It's the same reason people smurf. It's the same reason people dodge. They fear the person is going to have the same reaction as you and just rag on the guy for having a go. You probably couldn't break D- if you tried anyway.
Oh no
Prospeh
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden31 Posts
July 08 2010 07:45 GMT
#1082
I guess EU's servers are gonna start at 11'o clock, it's their usual time for wow atleast...
~ #1 Jaedong fan |
Skyze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada2324 Posts
July 08 2010 07:45 GMT
#1083
On July 08 2010 16:38 Ack1027 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 16:19 billyX333 wrote:
On July 08 2010 16:18 Trizz wrote:
On July 08 2010 16:17 billyX333 wrote:
On July 08 2010 15:54 Subversion wrote:
On July 08 2010 15:53 ChoPinSoLo wrote:
LOVING IT! PLAYED 20GAMES ALREADY!!


smell a troll.

is anyone else having NO problems whatsoever?

its possible
dimaga has 18 games played already


source?


[image loading]

I'm #3 ;D

3/5 losses from dimaga T__T

Also how are you getting your screenshots to work? I always used prt scr but its not working anymore.


Geez.. Dimaga with 18 games.. thats insane. Ive been trying for like an hour and a half off and on searching and cant even get in one game!

Canada Gaming ~~ The-Feared
Malgrif
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1095 Posts
July 08 2010 07:45 GMT
#1084
[image loading] kinda up is sadness
for there to be pro there has to be noob.
Computard
Profile Joined July 2010
United States30 Posts
July 08 2010 07:45 GMT
#1085
On July 08 2010 16:44 fryy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 16:35 muddman1409 wrote:
The specific problem I've been having is with trying to start the multiplayer search. Initially it just seemed like the search was taking too long. It wouldn't let me cancel. I quit the program and logged back on. From there on out, whenever I tried to search, it would say that it couldn't start a new queue because I was already in one... Blizzard! Why must you tease me so! Let me know if you guys notice something similar, and definitely let me know if you find a way around it! Thx.


Same problem. If anyone has a solution please let us know!

Cheers



The solution is to wait.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
July 08 2010 07:46 GMT
#1086
Hmm I can't even make or join custom games Blah
Never Knows Best.
Moonquake
Profile Joined April 2010
United States36 Posts
July 08 2010 07:46 GMT
#1087
Does it strike anyone else as odd that dimaga and David Kim have played tons of games? Maybe we just noticed these people because we know their names, but it's still kinda suspicious...
drayen
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom25 Posts
July 08 2010 07:47 GMT
#1088
Bliz EU is :


Where are your European offices located?
We currently have offices in Velizy, France (around 25km south of Paris) and in Cork, Ireland. Our office in France will continue to be Blizzard Europe headquarters, and the Cork office houses part of our Customer Service department, with a focus on in-game customer support (Game Masters).


So France should already be at work assuming 9-5, Ireland should be in shortly too. So HOPEFULLY, not long to wait now for EU to come up.
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
July 08 2010 07:47 GMT
#1089
On July 08 2010 16:46 Moonquake wrote:
Does it strike anyone else as odd that dimaga and David Kim have played tons of games? Maybe we just noticed these people because we know their names, but it's still kinda suspicious...

suspicious... lol in what way exactly ?
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
DualFace
Profile Joined May 2010
3 Posts
July 08 2010 07:49 GMT
#1090
On July 08 2010 16:46 Slaughter wrote:
Hmm I can't even make or join custom games Blah


I've tried for the last 2 hours. Restarting, re-installing. I though it was me, but I guess it's not? Because I'm having the same deal---whether or not I choose join/create...it just hangs, and I never even get into a lobby.

I'm gonna go play the new maps on BFBC2 I guess. WTF. I'm a little irritated by it.
dimfish
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States663 Posts
July 08 2010 07:49 GMT
#1091
On the US server as of 1AM PST I can't join ladder games, create or join custom games, gonna call it a night and start playing tomorrow morning hopefully. At least I'm all patched up
Yokoblue
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada594 Posts
July 08 2010 07:52 GMT
#1092
Im in a bugged diamond league... is sucks... im alone
Master League playing Protoss and Zerg
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 07:55:16
July 08 2010 07:54 GMT
#1093
On July 08 2010 16:49 DualFace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 16:46 Slaughter wrote:
Hmm I can't even make or join custom games Blah


I've tried for the last 2 hours. Restarting, re-installing. I though it was me, but I guess it's not? Because I'm having the same deal---whether or not I choose join/create...it just hangs, and I never even get into a lobby.

I'm gonna go play the new maps on BFBC2 I guess. WTF. I'm a little irritated by it.





I'm able to confirm I'm having this exact same problem too.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
HUANYSTAKES
Profile Joined July 2010
United States10 Posts
July 08 2010 07:54 GMT
#1094
Can anyone watch replays from before the beta went down in June?????
"in the poker game of life bitches are the rake"
Baksteen
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands438 Posts
July 08 2010 07:54 GMT
#1095
Just wait until they fixed it

Good news though, giev beta blizz <3
Derp Derp Derp
Moonquake
Profile Joined April 2010
United States36 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 07:57:14
July 08 2010 07:56 GMT
#1096

suspicious... lol in what way exactly ?


I'm just saying that in response to claims that SC2 is catering to the lesser players, blizzard has decided to address the issue by sabotaging the game for everyone but dimaga and David Kim
Alg
Profile Joined July 2010
Hungary111 Posts
July 08 2010 07:57 GMT
#1097
On July 08 2010 16:54 HUANYSTAKES wrote:
Can anyone watch replays from before the beta went down in June?????


Old replays are useless since the last patch, and it will stay this way...
"What is the build order to 'roach ling all-in'? Build until you're max" - MrBitter
SpiDaH
Profile Joined March 2010
France198 Posts
July 08 2010 08:01 GMT
#1098
On July 08 2010 16:41 Alg wrote:
EU is still down for maintenance...
work day starts in 30 minutes in Britain...


important time is Paris french time.
Binominal
Profile Joined July 2010
30 Posts
July 08 2010 08:01 GMT
#1099
Excuse me guys but while everybody is waiting could someone point the way to TL's posting policy thread? I can't seem to find it.
Malgrif
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1095 Posts
July 08 2010 08:01 GMT
#1100
On July 08 2010 16:57 Alg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 16:54 HUANYSTAKES wrote:
Can anyone watch replays from before the beta went down in June?????


Old replays are useless since the last patch, and it will stay this way...

yah, it's probably because they did an overhaul on the replay system, oh well. beta phase one will forever remain a good memory
for there to be pro there has to be noob.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1150
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 223
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m6131
Fnx 1522
pashabiceps1424
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3238
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1816
Beastyqt677
B2W.Neo588
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC55
ZombieGrub29
JuggernautJason26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 18m
INu's Battles
15h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.