• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11745 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 54

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 101 Next
Tiorda
Profile Joined May 2010
United States91 Posts
July 08 2010 07:30 GMT
#1061
I have an error saying I'm out of game time and I need to purchase more...uhh?
Skhizm
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3 Posts
July 08 2010 07:31 GMT
#1062
Were not gonna be able to play until the work day starts tomorrow and the blizzard employees get to work.
"That's no moon, it's a space station"
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
July 08 2010 07:32 GMT
#1063
On July 08 2010 16:28 SuperDry wrote:
Would there be any reason why i cannot join a game?


Because nothing is working properly yet?

I have an error saying I'm out of game time and I need to purchase more...uhh?


Are you trying to start it with scallin1?
SuperDry
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia22 Posts
July 08 2010 07:33 GMT
#1064
Oh okay, i just see people streaming online games, and am confused why i cannot join a game.
but yeah. as long as its not only me
Therealdevil
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands1021 Posts
July 08 2010 07:33 GMT
#1065
They should've pulled an all nighter for this one, I would've done that!
xenobius1982
Profile Joined May 2010
Romania54 Posts
July 08 2010 07:33 GMT
#1066
eu still down
What you see depends on what you're looking for
muddman1409
Profile Joined May 2010
United States5 Posts
July 08 2010 07:35 GMT
#1067
The specific problem I've been having is with trying to start the multiplayer search. Initially it just seemed like the search was taking too long. It wouldn't let me cancel. I quit the program and logged back on. From there on out, whenever I tried to search, it would say that it couldn't start a new queue because I was already in one... Blizzard! Why must you tease me so! Let me know if you guys notice something similar, and definitely let me know if you find a way around it! Thx.
Veni Vidi Vicci
SuperDry
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia22 Posts
July 08 2010 07:35 GMT
#1068
On July 08 2010 16:35 muddman1409 wrote:
The specific problem I've been having is with trying to start the multiplayer search. Initially it just seemed like the search was taking too long. It wouldn't let me cancel. I quit the program and logged back on. From there on out, whenever I tried to search, it would say that it couldn't start a new queue because I was already in one... Blizzard! Why must you tease me so! Let me know if you guys notice something similar, and definitely let me know if you find a way around it! Thx.


yeah ive had the same thing
ThePitz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3 Posts
July 08 2010 07:36 GMT
#1069
U.S, here. Was able to play my first game against AI's online. Hosted a game - waited 10 minutes - nobody joined - so I played it. This is farther than I have gotten trying anything else yet. So... I guess that's cool.

One thing that was strange was that all the vespene guysers on the map were solid blue expect for their spouts... Strange animation problems or something... Anyways... Going to try it again.
fun times
Fire44
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany7 Posts
July 08 2010 07:37 GMT
#1070
when is the beta coming in EU ?
mikado
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia407 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 07:39:01
July 08 2010 07:37 GMT
#1071
On July 08 2010 16:35 muddman1409 wrote:
The specific problem I've been having is with trying to start the multiplayer search. Initially it just seemed like the search was taking too long. It wouldn't let me cancel. I quit the program and logged back on. From there on out, whenever I tried to search, it would say that it couldn't start a new queue because I was already in one... Blizzard! Why must you tease me so! Let me know if you guys notice something similar, and definitely let me know if you find a way around it! Thx.


I get this too :S
perditissimus
Tiorda
Profile Joined May 2010
United States91 Posts
July 08 2010 07:37 GMT
#1072
On July 08 2010 16:32 Piski wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 16:28 SuperDry wrote:
Would there be any reason why i cannot join a game?


Because nothing is working properly yet?

Show nested quote +
I have an error saying I'm out of game time and I need to purchase more...uhh?


Are you trying to start it with scallin1?

uh...no o_0
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 07:39:06
July 08 2010 07:38 GMT
#1073
On July 08 2010 16:19 billyX333 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 16:18 Trizz wrote:
On July 08 2010 16:17 billyX333 wrote:
On July 08 2010 15:54 Subversion wrote:
On July 08 2010 15:53 ChoPinSoLo wrote:
LOVING IT! PLAYED 20GAMES ALREADY!!


smell a troll.

is anyone else having NO problems whatsoever?

its possible
dimaga has 18 games played already


source?


[image loading]

I'm #3 ;D

3/5 losses from dimaga T__T

Also how are you getting your screenshots to work? I always used prt scr but its not working anymore.
mincone
Profile Joined June 2010
Singapore6 Posts
July 08 2010 07:38 GMT
#1074
me too
anyways the queueing problem is because they brought down the game server so the request is kinda stucked in the closed server
Wah Lao Eh
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
July 08 2010 07:41 GMT
#1075
On July 08 2010 16:08 Lancesc2 wrote:
hey europe guys! Don't feel too bad. You're only missing out on massive amounts of bugs and lag


Well guess what, europe team of blizzard is infact retarded, they have a history to prove this. I guess its true what the professor said, all the service oriented hardworking guys moved to US back in the days when it was an IWIN button to move there. We are now stuck with pussyworshipping chopped off balls kind of guys
Alg
Profile Joined July 2010
Hungary111 Posts
July 08 2010 07:41 GMT
#1076
EU is still down for maintenance...
work day starts in 30 minutes in Britain...
"What is the build order to 'roach ling all-in'? Build until you're max" - MrBitter
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
July 08 2010 07:42 GMT
#1077
Terran queueing is absolutely retarded. You have 2 factories, one with a reactor one with a tech lab.

You click ees to make hellion hellion siege tank (they're all in teh same tab now). It makes one hellion on the reactored fact, one hellion on the tech lab fact, then it queues up a siege tank on the tech lab fact.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
July 08 2010 07:42 GMT
#1078
For some reason it says I only have two placement matches for every kind of game, then it just searches and never finds anyone to play
Never Knows Best.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
July 08 2010 07:43 GMT
#1079
On July 08 2010 16:42 Slaughter wrote:
For some reason it says I only have two placement matches for every kind of game, then it just searches and never finds anyone to play


P.S. I can only play customs, same thing happens with me with match making.
fryy
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia103 Posts
July 08 2010 07:44 GMT
#1080
On July 08 2010 16:35 muddman1409 wrote:
The specific problem I've been having is with trying to start the multiplayer search. Initially it just seemed like the search was taking too long. It wouldn't let me cancel. I quit the program and logged back on. From there on out, whenever I tried to search, it would say that it couldn't start a new queue because I was already in one... Blizzard! Why must you tease me so! Let me know if you guys notice something similar, and definitely let me know if you find a way around it! Thx.


Same problem. If anyone has a solution please let us know!

Cheers
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 637
UpATreeSC 114
ProTech50
MindelVK 23
JuggernautJason21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33759
Calm 3357
Shuttle 1116
actioN 220
firebathero 181
Hyuk 113
Barracks 105
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 61
Hyun 29
[ Show more ]
Free 24
Aegong 23
Bale 23
HiyA 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8697
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 104
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1342
fl0m1134
x6flipin845
Other Games
singsing2121
FrodaN1331
Beastyqt663
ceh9354
B2W.Neo348
mouzStarbuck305
Livibee186
byalli183
C9.Mang0155
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King64
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV421
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie567
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 31m
Replay Cast
5h 16m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.