On July 08 2010 12:27 Canukian wrote:
No money on the account were you friends and family keys?
No money on the account were you friends and family keys?
Yes.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
airety
United States63 Posts
On July 08 2010 12:27 Canukian wrote: No money on the account were you friends and family keys? Yes. | ||
|
MangoTango
United States3670 Posts
MY DICK IS ROCK HARD RIGTH NOW | ||
|
billyX333
United States1360 Posts
said there were only 2 placement matches when i first logged on now i've played 3 T_T!! | ||
|
HaVoX
Canada61 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Canukian
Canada69 Posts
On July 08 2010 12:29 SpiDaH wrote: Show nested quote + On July 08 2010 12:28 Iggnite wrote: really ruined a great visual game with the graphics nerf. Fking so gay. What do you mean? they reset graphics and i think spidah forgot to put them to better settings | ||
|
firebound12
Canada274 Posts
| ||
|
TwilightStar
United States649 Posts
On July 08 2010 12:29 JiYan wrote: cant get into any sort of game, not custom nor anything else I was able to play a placement match, but I can't play any games with friends (in a party). wierd.. | ||
|
sluggaslamoo
Australia4494 Posts
| ||
|
Scientia
Canada31 Posts
| ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
| ||
|
Pandu1986
72 Posts
On July 08 2010 12:30 Canukian wrote: Show nested quote + On July 08 2010 12:29 SpiDaH wrote: On July 08 2010 12:28 Iggnite wrote: really ruined a great visual game with the graphics nerf. Fking so gay. What do you mean? they reset graphics and i think spidah forgot to put them to better settings really? weird, mine just defaulted to Ultra, but that could just be cause of my gtx 470 | ||
|
refraxion
Canada88 Posts
| ||
|
Canukian
Canada69 Posts
On July 08 2010 12:29 airety wrote: Show nested quote + On July 08 2010 12:27 Canukian wrote: No money on the account were you friends and family keys? Yes. yeah a few i know having issues are on friends and family invite keys, could be the issue they are holding back on that access possibly | ||
|
LlamaNamedOsama
United States1900 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Cofo
United States1388 Posts
| ||
|
numberThirtyOne
United States294 Posts
On July 08 2010 12:23 prochobo wrote: Fuck. I was in a queue that was taking for ever so I clicked cancel. The cancel button disappeared, but the middle area was still orange indicating I was still in the queue. So I alt-F4, restart and try to enter the queue again and it says that I can't because I'm already in a queue ![]() Same here. | ||
|
Zidane
United States1692 Posts
| ||
|
AJ-
United States316 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Iggnite
Canada288 Posts
| ||
|
RidingOnEmpty
United States23 Posts
On July 08 2010 12:30 Najda wrote: I'm logged in but I can't play any games, anyone else having this problem? ya me too, it says expanding search but never finds a game? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|