• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7388 users

EB Games Canada giving out beta keys to pre-orders - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Lelievre
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada147 Posts
April 21 2010 07:22 GMT
#121
On April 21 2010 16:18 RidingOnEmpty wrote:
when does sc2 come out?!?!?!?!


zzz
PikaFoO
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia38 Posts
April 21 2010 07:24 GMT
#122
On April 21 2010 16:18 RidingOnEmpty wrote:
when does sc2 come out?!?!?!?!


Not for a while; possible Q3/ Q4 this year =(;
but best to be patient... AND GET INTO THE BETA! haha
-Break my heart for what breaks yours;
Sputty
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada161 Posts
April 21 2010 08:42 GMT
#123
Does anyone know if you get the key if you order from the Canadian eb/gamestop website?
phreakcore
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia12 Posts
April 21 2010 11:50 GMT
#124
Preordered CE from EB today in Melbourne. No beta key .
Navigator
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada50 Posts
April 21 2010 11:51 GMT
#125
Why are there so many people talking about Australia in this thread when the title clearly says "EB Games Canada" ?
sub-standard
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia19 Posts
April 21 2010 11:54 GMT
#126
lol...

Us aussies are always left out, since we are so damn far away...

I think it is a matter of hoping for the best for us
n/a
phreakcore
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia12 Posts
April 21 2010 12:07 GMT
#127
Yeaa always left out, i bet those beta keys would cost a lot in postage to send all the way here.
Rawn
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia16 Posts
April 21 2010 12:17 GMT
#128
My housemate works at an EB here in Melbourne. I'll ask him about it and get him to tell me ASAP if it comes here, then let you guys know.
Odge
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-21 13:15:25
April 21 2010 13:11 GMT
#129
Think I'll have to stop by the local Gamestop here in Sweden on my way home from work.
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
April 21 2010 14:26 GMT
#130
well....i'm going there right now, this is gunna be good, very good
Dwell
Polska
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada83 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-21 14:33:00
April 21 2010 14:32 GMT
#131
Confirmed in GTA in Ontario (Etobicoke to be exact).

North Queen (across from Sherway Gardens) had 20 keys, I think I got the first one. I was told first come first served.
Cloverdale Mall had 10, saved 7 from pre orders, I got 1. So 2 left there.

Cheers TL.
Holcan
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2593 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-21 14:38:27
April 21 2010 14:37 GMT
#132
confirmed in kitchener on Ottawa, you dont even need the collectors edition preordered since this EB games feels they have more keys than they will get collectors editions.
Reference The Inadvertant Joey, Strong talented orchastrasted intelligent character.
e4e5nf3
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada599 Posts
April 21 2010 14:39 GMT
#133
Confirmed in Toronto, Bloor/Dufferin (Dufferin Mall, EB games).

My buddy paid $5 for pre-order and the cashier took a sheet that had a list of beta-keys and cut one of them out and gave it to him. He was shocked at how easy it was. Now we can both play instead of sharing my account.

King takes Queen
Khrono
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada98 Posts
April 21 2010 14:42 GMT
#134
Um, I am Canadian and I pre-ordered in the full amount of $109.99 for the collectors edition so if this is true and I don't get a key from EB games I'm gunna shit a brick haha.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-21 14:43:05
April 21 2010 14:42 GMT
#135
Confirmed in Markham - Markville Mall EB Games

Paid $5 for preorder for collectors edition. I saw a sheet too it was pretty long....I swear they had at least 50 keys on that sheet...

Then the cashier took out another sheet and cut me one from there...so yeah they got a lot no fret
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Sherbople
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada158 Posts
April 21 2010 14:46 GMT
#136
Not sure why there's two threads out now, but this is confirmed at EB Games in Ottawa, Canada, at Billings Bridge.

Apparently they got the keys yesterday afternoon, and at the specific location, had only a few left this morning 15 minutes after opening.
k20a
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada412 Posts
April 21 2010 14:46 GMT
#137
My buddy is going to gamestop in Eastgate mall, Hamilton.... I will report back with his findings.
"It's like that one time Luke Skywalker threw the ring in to Mordor to kill Hitler, or something" - Tasteless
Triik
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada51 Posts
April 21 2010 14:46 GMT
#138
For anyone in St catharines, the ebgames at fairview still have keys $5 for regular pre-order, $10 for CE. The one at pen centre said they are getting their beta keys tomorrow but I didn't believe them.

gl
MentsCraftily
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada5 Posts
April 21 2010 14:48 GMT
#139
Confirmed in Scarborough at the Woodside Square EB Games. He told me it was one of the very last ones that wasn't already claimed, so I imagine they're going to disappear fairly quickly.

Make haste, my friends!
ella_guru
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada1741 Posts
April 21 2010 14:50 GMT
#140
On April 21 2010 09:19 Kennigit wrote:
Does this mean people wont take part in ridiculous Jersey Shore themed contests?



So no one told you life was gonna be this way *clap*clap*clap*clap*
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA

It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year

but..

I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too...

You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight
You've burned your breakfast so far... things are goin' great

Your mother warned you there'd be days like these
Oh but she didn't tell you when the world has brought
You down to your knees that...

I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too...

No one could ever know me
No one could ever see me
Seems you're the only one who knows
What it's like to be me
Someone to face the day with
Make it through all the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even at my worst I'm best with you, yeah

It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month,
or even your year...

I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too...

I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too...


You don't have to host a contest if you want me to get you more pics of Pauly D . . . .
Each day gets better : )
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 192
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2990
GuemChi 912
Leta 126
Terrorterran 81
Bale 42
NaDa 33
Noble 11
Snow 6
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7419
C9.Mang0286
ViBE92
Trikslyr37
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota298
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Stunt314
Other Games
• Shiphtur516
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 37m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.