• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8618 users

Links/Advertising/Self Promoters - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 20 Next All
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 16 2012 13:34 GMT
#241
This is the funniest thread by far. I just wish I could read the stuff that got nuked.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
EnderSword
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada669 Posts
April 25 2012 02:57 GMT
#242
I'm kind of wondering where or if there's an appropriate place to talk about or link to the videos I do. I basically just look at games of people Gold and under and give specific advice.
It's not something a huge audience or high players are going to want, but its kind of just a very straight forward thing from the Bronze to Gold range.

I used to get a lot of the replays just by coming to TL strategy forums, people asking for advice instead of doing a write up, I'll just link them a video in that thread, that'd get it and other interested people would be able to see it.

Now that I mostly have people sending them to me, there's kind of no thread to mention them in unless I just start one.
Is there a place on TL this type of thing would be welcome to have me mention or post now and then without it being spammy or too self promotional? Would it occasionally be fine in just Sc2 general? I've posted a few that were geared to a wide audience, but I don't know if people have the patience for anything not meant for high leagued people.

any guidance?
Bronze/Silver/Gold level Guides - www.youtube.com/user/EnderSword
Noctiparom
Profile Joined March 2012
Ukraine6 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 16:56:36
May 01 2012 16:55 GMT
#243
rly nice game http://allsc2replays.com/10-replays/51-whitera-vs-alnaama

User was banned for this post.
aflubin
Profile Joined January 2011
Azerbaijan4 Posts
May 14 2012 16:05 GMT
#244


really nice composition found in RU-forums.
Pontuzz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden7 Posts
May 31 2012 11:41 GMT
#245
Gotta say i love the mindset of the general population on TL Keep up the good work guys! <3
snailz
Profile Joined April 2011
Croatia900 Posts
June 17 2012 08:29 GMT
#246
On June 17 2012 17:04 aflubin wrote:


Gamers and their emotions.


excellent work
"I am saying that there are 300 current pros and semi-pros that have the potential to come in and dominate SC2 at any moment, with a latency of a few months from the day they switch." - intrigue
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
June 18 2012 05:45 GMT
#247
Maybe mention sponsored threads in OP? Would that be an option for people trying to sell stuff O_o?
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
NoisyNinja
Profile Joined February 2011
United States991 Posts
June 20 2012 08:30 GMT
#248
What about recruiting for clans? Does that count as advertising? I have a good amount of posts (compared to some) and would like to get my clan known out there, but I'm not sure if that would bring me an instant temp/perm ban. Could someone clear that up for me please?
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
June 22 2012 05:34 GMT
#249
On June 20 2012 17:30 NoisyNinja wrote:
What about recruiting for clans? Does that count as advertising? I have a good amount of posts (compared to some) and would like to get my clan known out there, but I'm not sure if that would bring me an instant temp/perm ban. Could someone clear that up for me please?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=clan&t=t&f=-1&u=&gb=date&d=
See top result.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Xys
Profile Joined June 2012
France33 Posts
June 23 2012 18:08 GMT
#250
Hello =)

I would like to create a new thread about my new application "sc2 News" which list news from sites like Team Liquid and redirect on them. The application will be available in a few hours.

I don't know if I can post the thread, as I read the posting guidelines and it's mentionned that adds are not allowed. So I would like to contact the advertising team to discuss about that =)

Thanks you !
fireskull66325
Profile Joined January 2011
United States42 Posts
June 27 2012 01:52 GMT
#251
Streaming for the next three hours offrace. Twenty pushups for every time that I lose.

http://www.justin.tv/fireskull66325

User was warned for this post
Knowledge is Power. Check out my writing at http://fireskullsaerie.wordpress.com or InCGaming at incgaming.co.uk
AmWSilentbob
Profile Joined January 2012
United States8 Posts
June 27 2012 03:50 GMT
#252
http://www.twitch.tv/damonkeyy a crazy zerg with totally non-standard builds, expecially against PROTOSS!!!!!!!

User was temp banned for this post.
GO HuK!!!!!!!
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
June 27 2012 04:13 GMT
#253
Everyone stop posting your stream links or whatever here, it makes no sense. I'm perming for it from here on out.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 29 2012 00:07 GMT
#254
On July 18 2011 12:48 Probe1 wrote:
When I read this thread I think it's purpose has evolved into this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It makes perfect sense to me.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
woohoojin
Profile Joined June 2012
1 Post
June 30 2012 03:29 GMT
#255
Hey guys, I'm going to be selling backrounds for people who stream. The backround package will include:

Overlay
Backround
Logo
Header
Stream Graphics

All of these will be fully customizable, and made at your request.
Contact me:
venom 1798
jingles341@gmail.com

I will be selling them for a reasonable price. Just tell me your offer.


User was banned for this post.
Wolverine : "Go fuck yourself"
gun.slinger
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada258 Posts
June 30 2012 03:53 GMT
#256
On June 30 2012 12:29 woohoojin wrote:
Hey guys, I'm going to be selling backrounds for people who stream. The backround package will include:

Overlay
Backround
Logo
Header
Stream Graphics

All of these will be fully customizable, and made at your request.
Contact me:
venom 1798
jingles341@gmail.com

I will be selling them for a reasonable price. Just tell me your offer.


Ahahah this is such a bug zapper
LIQUID HWAITING
Semtext
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany287 Posts
July 12 2012 13:33 GMT
#257
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I'm going to ask anyway.

If there were a way to post a link to a new series of videos I am making on my twitch.tv channel, where would the appropriate place to publish it on teamliquid.net to make more people know about it?

I would want to have a thread in which people could post their responses to what is going on in the video, and that should be here. But since I can't upload video blogs on team liquid, would it be okay to make a thread in SC2 General and just post the video link and something in the direction of "tell me what you think about it below?", or should that be a blog?
http://de.twitch.tv/semtext | FBH, Socke, WhiteRa, GoOdy, TLO
ExodusHydrA
Profile Joined September 2011
58 Posts
July 19 2012 21:13 GMT
#258
I have a question as well, I'm gonna be practicing monday to friday on a pretty tight schedule, and I want to advertise my stream, so people can come and give me tips for improving, etc etc, mostly for help, and for people that just like watching sc2, but not necessary at the pro level.

Would this be considered okay, and if it isn't, is there anything I can change to make it okay?
Thanks in advance!
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 25 2012 02:55 GMT
#259
This thread is so unintentionally awesome.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
tvpben
Profile Joined July 2012
Ireland1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 05:23:16
July 29 2012 05:22 GMT
#260
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 48
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto226
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g7416
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft395
C9.Mang0274
PiGStarcraft209
NeuroSwarm104
ceh989
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2225
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1001
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 39m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.