1st player: "I TOOK 13 UNITS OF LZGAMER, I WINRARED THEM!"
2nd player: "NEXUSES? I can't lift them!"
3rd player: "Game against Lz? No thanks!"
:D
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
whiterabbit
2675 Posts
1st player: "I TOOK 13 UNITS OF LZGAMER, I WINRARED THEM!" 2nd player: "NEXUSES? I can't lift them!" 3rd player: "Game against Lz? No thanks!" :D | ||
|
Dukat
United States235 Posts
| ||
|
EGMachine
United States1643 Posts
| ||
|
Xxio
Canada5565 Posts
| ||
|
Diamond
United States10796 Posts
On March 29 2010 10:44 Xxio wrote: Ok...you can stop talking about it now... I don't think that moment will every be forgotten in SC2 history... | ||
|
Dukat
United States235 Posts
On March 29 2010 10:45 iCCup.Diamond wrote: I don't think that moment will every be forgotten in SC2 history... This will end up like the great Overlord rush strat from OMFG.fm's e-sports on Friday. | ||
|
cartoon]x
United States606 Posts
| ||
|
Khalleb
Canada1909 Posts
On March 25 2010 15:12 dacthehork wrote: The Bill Paxton Fan Club Starter: dOofuS.doofus 1900+ Silver Zerg boxer.BoxeR CopperProtoss pHuZz.pHuZz ??? Terran fix | ||
|
bokchoi
Korea (South)9498 Posts
| ||
|
Jyvblamo
Canada13788 Posts
![]() | ||
|
dacthehork
United States2000 Posts
the teams are not reporting there wins to me... Im having to message them all for results, and I barely get any from that | ||
|
Dukat
United States235 Posts
| ||
|
Diamond
United States10796 Posts
On March 29 2010 10:56 Dukat wrote: Ok, I heard chatter about wanting delay on the stream, justin.tv has auto-built in 30 second delay. However "iccup" as a username is already taken there. It's Brent and Kenny's channel. | ||
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
| ||
|
Elec
Canada136 Posts
| ||
|
whiterabbit
2675 Posts
Btw, when Rise finishes his last game, will there be 2nd stream or just ICCup one? | ||
|
Diamond
United States10796 Posts
On March 29 2010 11:09 whiterabbit wrote: Rise is actually cool. =) Btw, when Rise finishes his last game, will there be 2nd stream or just ICCup one? iCCup TV only for the semi finals and finals | ||
|
whiterabbit
2675 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Diamond
United States10796 Posts
Edit: Nevermind they switched the roster back | ||
|
Alou
United States3748 Posts
On March 29 2010 11:28 iCCup.Diamond wrote: CauthonLuck is up!!!! Edit: Nevermind they switched the roster back CauthonLuck is such a tease. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2actioN Jaedong Bisu Horang2 BeSt Hyuk firebathero Soma Hyun [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games gofns35502 summit1g6990 singsing1385 ceh9544 Pyrionflax154 KnowMe149 DeMusliM133 Livibee99 Trikslyr28 ZerO(Twitch)4 |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|