• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:55
CEST 22:55
KST 05:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8209 users

Video: First Look at Infested Terrans - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
February 26 2010 15:36 GMT
#61
its still useless 8[
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
February 26 2010 15:39 GMT
#62
Yah.... perhaps if they increased the duration a bit? I dunno...

I really want to incorporate infestors into my zerg play, but their spells just seem underwhelming.

Although now that neural parasite can affect any unit... I might just have to use these vs colossi.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
lgd-haze
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden547 Posts
February 26 2010 15:45 GMT
#63
I think they should remove banelings, and make infested terrans blow up like in BW.
Flying Tushin!!
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
February 26 2010 15:48 GMT
#64
On February 27 2010 00:39 Haemonculus wrote:
Yah.... perhaps if they increased the duration a bit? I dunno...

I really want to incorporate infestors into my zerg play, but their spells just seem underwhelming.

Although now that neural parasite can affect any unit... I might just have to use these vs colossi.

with the animation and casting range, your opponent would have to be retarded to not kill your infestor. he probably wouldnt even have to target fire it since it will run up so close to his army D: Only chance I see is if its a small numbers battle and thats pretty unlikely at the stage you can build infestors D:
They could only be really useful against a drop abusing player imo, neural parasite his dropship and fly it into your defenses and kill it.
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
February 26 2010 15:49 GMT
#65
they do look kind of shitty. It's a crappy marine that can't stim? seems like they barely hurt those buildings for the amount there were.
SirGlinG
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden933 Posts
February 26 2010 16:03 GMT
#66
I enjoyed the process of throwing out eggs, evolving to infested terrans.
But mostly the feeling of killing buildings at the speed of sc1. That's one of my bigger dissapointments with sc2
Not my chair. Not my problem. That's what I say
Dav_
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary236 Posts
February 26 2010 16:05 GMT
#67
that fungus stuff is very good now. the range is longer and the damage was almost doubled
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
February 26 2010 16:36 GMT
#68
hm they dont seem all that bad against terran, here is a rep of me against tarson using them ftw:
[url blocked]
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
February 26 2010 20:03 GMT
#69
I tried to watch your replay, but when I opened it in the beta client it said it was missing some file or something. I am in the beta, I have the patched version and a valid login.
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
onmach
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1241 Posts
February 26 2010 20:45 GMT
#70
Why don't we just add a spawn zealot while we're at it?
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
February 26 2010 21:02 GMT
#71
This good be excellent late game econ harrass!
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
CROrens
Profile Joined May 2007
Croatia1005 Posts
February 26 2010 21:04 GMT
#72
On February 27 2010 00:45 lgd-haze wrote:
I think they should remove banelings, and make infested terrans blow up like in BW.



GTFO dude banelings are fucking epic
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives. - Anonymous ......||......Hyuk fan! \o/
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
February 26 2010 23:29 GMT
#73
On February 27 2010 05:03 JoshSuth wrote:
I tried to watch your replay, but when I opened it in the beta client it said it was missing some file or something. I am in the beta, I have the patched version and a valid login.

you gotta start a ladder 1on1 to actually download the new cache files.
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
February 26 2010 23:34 GMT
#74
question, if you have 5 infestors and all full 200 mana and say you are lightning speed on the mouse and kb, can you que up all 40 infested egg launches and then go macro and have them just sitting there spamming eggs when the cooldowns are up?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
DeCoup
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia1933 Posts
February 27 2010 00:11 GMT
#75
On February 27 2010 08:34 CharlieMurphy wrote:
question, if you have 5 infestors and all full 200 mana and say you are lightning speed on the mouse and kb, can you que up all 40 infested egg launches and then go macro and have them just sitting there spamming eggs when the cooldowns are up?

No. Even in the video at the start of this thread you can see that he has 7 infestors and runs out of mana before the end of the video.
"Poor guy. I really did not deserve that win. So this is what it's like to play Protoss..." - IdrA
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
February 27 2010 00:41 GMT
#76
On February 27 2010 08:29 damenmofa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2010 05:03 JoshSuth wrote:
I tried to watch your replay, but when I opened it in the beta client it said it was missing some file or something. I am in the beta, I have the patched version and a valid login.

you gotta start a ladder 1on1 to actually download the new cache files.


Ah, gotcha. I didn't think of that. I'll go check it out now then, I suppose.
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
February 27 2010 00:48 GMT
#77
On February 27 2010 08:34 CharlieMurphy wrote:
question, if you have 5 infestors and all full 200 mana and say you are lightning speed on the mouse and kb, can you que up all 40 infested egg launches and then go macro and have them just sitting there spamming eggs when the cooldowns are up?

i guess you can
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
February 27 2010 00:55 GMT
#78
It would be so much better if all the infestors shoot eggs at once instead of queueing up one after the other like that. I mean, come on. Is there a magic box for this or something?

Maybe instead of having them all as one control group, seperate them into 7 different groups to try and get all of the eggs out at once?
Disastorm
Profile Joined January 2008
United States922 Posts
February 27 2010 01:42 GMT
#79
On February 27 2010 09:55 Juicyfruit wrote:
It would be so much better if all the infestors shoot eggs at once instead of queueing up one after the other like that. I mean, come on. Is there a magic box for this or something?

Maybe instead of having them all as one control group, seperate them into 7 different groups to try and get all of the eggs out at once?

that would most likely work. starcraft 2 just likes to queueu a bunch of stuff. Even zerg building units from larva is queued. If you have 3 larva highlighted and u press zergling only one will morph into a zergling.
"Don't worry so much man. There won't be any more zergs left to QQ. Lots of QQ about TvT is incoming though I bet." - Vrok 9/21/10
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
February 27 2010 16:05 GMT
#80
Anyone have a replay available that shows either infested terrans OR neural parasite being used with any success? I'd love to see such a thing, if it's possible. Maybe someone neural parasited a mothership at a very opportune time?
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC520
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 520
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21390
Soulkey 271
White-Ra 194
Mini 165
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 14
League of Legends
Doublelift2483
Counter-Strike
fl0m1126
shoxiejesuss528
C9.Mang0145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3722
Khaldor2443
Liquid`Hasu1582
Trikslyr40
Other Games
summit1g2834
ArmadaUGS2401
B2W.Neo471
shahzam454
Pyrionflax186
Mew2King57
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• musti20045 0
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 54
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV410
League of Legends
• TFBlade959
• Noizen119
Other Games
• Scarra1200
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 5m
OSC
16h 5m
Stellar Fest
16h 5m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.