• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10854 users

[February] SC2 General Discussion - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
YellowDeath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Ireland53 Posts
February 14 2010 21:10 GMT
#61
Hey guys is Battle.net 2 going to have a Map DB on BNET where we can go to find any type of a UMS map which was ever uploaded by the maker? That would be so kick ass.
Toads
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1795 Posts
February 14 2010 21:56 GMT
#62
I don't know. Sorry but your right it would be soooooo kick ass
(。◕ ω ◕。) Beer Time !!!! (。◕ ω ◕。)
Undisputed-
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States379 Posts
February 15 2010 15:14 GMT
#63
Will there be replays in SC2 beta? Would be cool so day[9] could do analysis of his games from a replay perspective.
Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 15 2010 15:21 GMT
#64
On February 16 2010 00:14 Undisputed- wrote:
Will there be replays in SC2 beta? Would be cool so day[9] could do analysis of his games from a replay perspective.

I'm almost certain that they have said that there will be no NDA, so at very least, there will be FPVODs.
Undisputed-
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States379 Posts
February 15 2010 15:29 GMT
#65
On February 16 2010 00:21 TestSubject893 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2010 00:14 Undisputed- wrote:
Will there be replays in SC2 beta? Would be cool so day[9] could do analysis of his games from a replay perspective.

I'm almost certain that they have said that there will be no NDA, so at very least, there will be FPVODs.


Yeah I realize that, but would be nice to see replay analysis.
Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
[-Bluewolf-]
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States609 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-15 22:51:44
February 15 2010 22:47 GMT
#66
Rumor: A legit-looking Beta FAQ has been posted. Link Here.

No source, unknown site (to me), little new info, etc. At the very least, someone did put some work into writing it up even if it is fake, and does add text descriptions about the Battle.net 2.0 UI.

Just posting it here as without an official source (it is most likely fake), not really worth its own thread, imo.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
February 17 2010 13:39 GMT
#67
This will probably already have been answered a lot, but I can't find it. What is the status on SC2 Lan?
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
February 17 2010 13:43 GMT
#68
On February 17 2010 22:39 Fenrax wrote:
This will probably already have been answered a lot, but I can't find it. What is the status on SC2 Lan?


As far as I know it's still nonexistant
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Tom Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
1114 Posts
February 17 2010 15:41 GMT
#69
On February 17 2010 22:39 Fenrax wrote:
This will probably already have been answered a lot, but I can't find it. What is the status on SC2 Lan?


The current status is that it will be allowed through Battle.net authentication, sort of like how Steam handles LAN play.

Not as good as pure offline LAN, but at least it will keep Haofang`s paws off and it is likely to get easily cracked for offline use.
You and your "5 years of competitive RTS experience" can take a hike. - FrozenArbiter
quinnydinny
Profile Joined February 2010
United States38 Posts
February 17 2010 22:36 GMT
#70
There doesn't appear to be lurkers in the beta build.
Nafaltar
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany302 Posts
February 18 2010 03:22 GMT
#71
On February 16 2010 00:14 Undisputed- wrote:
Will there be replays in SC2 beta? Would be cool so day[9] could do analysis of his games from a replay perspective.


Every game you play is automatically recorded and can be viewed with all the comfort of a modern replay viewer. You can also save it so as to send replays to other people etc. It comes with some nifty features such as first person view, skipping through already viewed parts of the replay and a plethora of easily accessible information like apm/units lost/income and much more.
sosycz
Profile Joined February 2010
Poland2 Posts
February 18 2010 13:42 GMT
#72
--- Nuked ---
masan
Profile Joined February 2010
1 Post
February 18 2010 18:17 GMT
#73
Hey,

I've been reading along in this forum for quite a while now and now I have finally found something worthy to shaer

this is good for a new thread imo but i dont have the permission to creat a new thread, so im posting in here

some site has done screenshots from the sc2 beta, showing the complete tech trees and units from all races plus all maps included in the sc2 beta

heres the links
Terran
http://www.cynamite.de/_misc/galleries/detail.cfm?pk=2777&opv=gal

Zerg
http://www.cynamite.de/_misc/galleries/detail.cfm?pk=2775&opv=gal

Protoss
http://www.cynamite.de/_misc/galleries/detail.cfm?pk=2776&opv=gal

Maps
http://www.cynamite.de/_misc/galleries/detail.cfm?pk=2778&opv=gal

god,i hope i get my key soon
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
February 19 2010 14:03 GMT
#74
SC2 looks way too messy for my taste. The reason SC1 is such a good spectator sport is because it's easy to follow what's happening on the screen, and it isn't in SC2.

Too much animations and what not makes it hard to understand what is going on. I dunno, I think Blizzard should have released the game 1-2 years ago too, I'm not sure about peoples interest anymore.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
February 19 2010 20:38 GMT
#75
I'm able to follow the action just as easily in the streams as a sc1 match. Obviously I get a bit confused on certain tech ups as I haven't memorized which buildings allow what but that just takes a bit of time and learning, has nothing to do with the game itself.

"I'm not sure about peoples interest anymore." made me giggle. Really?! Troll is obviously trolling?

Now what I am curious about is have many people seen battle cruisers in action in late game?
I understand that few 1v1 and even less 2v2's go to late game but the few long games I have seen I've yet to see a single cruiser come out along side the other high teir units.
Is this because they currently suck or am I just unlucky?
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
EvilSky
Profile Joined March 2006
Czech Republic548 Posts
February 19 2010 20:45 GMT
#76
Guys can anyone tell me why I cant connect to bnet? It just stays on the connecting to bnet screen forever and doesnt connect. Should I be unblocking ports and shit if Im able to log into battle.net on BW just fine?
Rickilicious
Profile Joined July 2009
United States220 Posts
February 19 2010 20:46 GMT
#77
Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm looking for a 2v2 partner. A mic would be awesome along with a little skill! I'm in gold in both 1v1 and 2v2 so I'm not completely terrible, but it would be nice to have a partner i could consistently play with.

msg me at Rickilicious.rick
Doug Righteous
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
February 20 2010 13:33 GMT
#78
On February 20 2010 05:38 Synwave wrote:
I'm able to follow the action just as easily in the streams as a sc1 match. Obviously I get a bit confused on certain tech ups as I haven't memorized which buildings allow what but that just takes a bit of time and learning, has nothing to do with the game itself.

"I'm not sure about peoples interest anymore." made me giggle. Really?! Troll is obviously trolling?

Now what I am curious about is have many people seen battle cruisers in action in late game?
I understand that few 1v1 and even less 2v2's go to late game but the few long games I have seen I've yet to see a single cruiser come out along side the other high teir units.
Is this because they currently suck or am I just unlucky?

I saw FrozenArbiter making some on his stream while playing TvT. They looked good imo, obv not as fast in everything as Banshees but rather better than BW BCs.
wwww
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
February 20 2010 15:10 GMT
#79
Unlucky then as I have watched his stream a lot. Thanks for the input!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
February 20 2010 16:28 GMT
#80
T-280 Space Construction Vehicle was the model on the bwian SCV what model is it now?
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings120
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 247
NeuroSwarm 190
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
hero 74
BeSt 55
sorry 26
Bale 23
ZergMaN 13
Mind 12
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1074
League of Legends
JimRising 718
Counter-Strike
taco 438
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g9440
Maynarde202
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick510
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH154
• Hupsaiya 134
• practicex 27
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Rush1072
• Stunt261
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 38m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.