• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 673

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 671 672 673 674 675 1118 Next
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 01:50:38
October 28 2010 01:50 GMT
#13441
So i thought the day9 viewers would appreciate this a lot. I have always loved the music day9 played in the beginning of each cast (some of the new stuff, is a lot more mainstream), but starting from pretty much his 60th daily on, i've gone through pretty much a lot of the songs and eletronica he plays on the pre show, and added it to a pandora station. I have played it, and liked and disliked a few songs here and there that have poped up, but i still think it remains in the spirit of day9. A lot of great artists, like Architect, Amon Tobin, Blue Sky Black Death, Bichi, Benge, and Proem are added. He tends to play these artists more then others. Also added are a lot of single tracks, which branch off on their artists.

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh283005445527753805

Here is the link. go and check it out. I pretty much just listen to this, and over time, i don't have to down vote pretty much any song.
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
October 28 2010 01:51 GMT
#13442
BRING THE MIDGETS IN hahahahahaha i love day9 so much
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Backpack
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1776 Posts
October 28 2010 01:53 GMT
#13443
Gotta love turning on the stream to hear Sean instructing JP in how colors work.
"You people need to just generally care a lot less about everything." -Zatic
G3nXsiS
Profile Joined July 2009
United States656 Posts
October 28 2010 02:04 GMT
#13444
Umm stream not up yet?
Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
October 28 2010 02:07 GMT
#13445
http://www.ustream.tv/day9tv


it's on, but he forgot to put it up on tl.net it seems

only 5k viewers :X
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Sqalevon
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands523 Posts
October 28 2010 02:08 GMT
#13446
Thanks FliedLice
PlaGuE_R
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
France1151 Posts
October 28 2010 02:23 GMT
#13447
hey Sean, awesome show. It'd be really awesome if you did (or if it's already done someone can tell me which daily it was) a replay analysis of someone like Tyler doing PvZ with lots of phoenixes. I want to use phoenixes more, and I'm not sure how to get them in my builds more often
TLO FIGHTING | me all in, he drone drone drone, me win - SK.MC | JINROLLED! | KraToss for the win
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
October 28 2010 02:26 GMT
#13448
StarCraft 2 scene needs less JP.
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
TheGrimace
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States929 Posts
October 28 2010 03:02 GMT
#13449
On October 28 2010 11:26 Usurper wrote:
StarCraft 2 scene needs less JP.


What's wrong with JP? He was part of King of the Beta, everything MLG and he organizes the State of the Game cast. Sounds like he's a boon to the community to me. Is there something in particular you don't like about JP or are you just talking? Professional organizers are never a bad thing.
Midj
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada253 Posts
October 28 2010 03:03 GMT
#13450
Starcraft 2 scene needs much, much more JP.
I enjoy watching more than playing.
Alexhandr
Profile Joined October 2010
United States218 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 03:10:17
October 28 2010 03:10 GMT
#13451
Any of you guys going to Washington, Dallas for the show? xD
Combine
Profile Joined July 2010
United States812 Posts
October 28 2010 03:12 GMT
#13452
Oh what the fu- mutas?! Pretty much sums up my current PvZ :<
(ಥ_ಥ)
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
October 28 2010 03:13 GMT
#13453
On October 28 2010 08:18 anka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2010 01:04 TheGrimace wrote:
On October 28 2010 00:33 c_dragon3 wrote:
Still looking for the trumpet song..... anyone know the name of it?


Artist:Ottmar Liebert
Album: Borrasca
Song:Isla Del Sol

The playlist posted above mine has it. However, there is a song that is not on that list. It is a song that was played on D9D #201. I've asked a few times for it, not trying to be bothersome, but I really want to know what it is. I'm reposting the link to the clip of the song.

http://www.watzatsong.com/EN/name-that-tune/273700.html

Note: It isn't Maid of Gold. I might just need the amazing Day[J] to break his long standing tradition of never naming songs to sweep into this thread and help me. HELP SEAN!


God I want to know what song that is to, hes such a tease!


It's track 10 from the Sega Saturn game Saturn Bomberman :D
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Gaius Romanus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States48 Posts
October 28 2010 03:15 GMT
#13454
Funday Monday Suggestion:

Can expand ONLY to gold expansions.
"If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.
TheGrimace
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States929 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 03:21:50
October 28 2010 03:20 GMT
#13455
On October 28 2010 12:13 Day[9] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2010 08:18 anka wrote:
On October 28 2010 01:04 TheGrimace wrote:
On October 28 2010 00:33 c_dragon3 wrote:
Still looking for the trumpet song..... anyone know the name of it?


Artist:Ottmar Liebert
Album: Borrasca
Song:Isla Del Sol

The playlist posted above mine has it. However, there is a song that is not on that list. It is a song that was played on D9D #201. I've asked a few times for it, not trying to be bothersome, but I really want to know what it is. I'm reposting the link to the clip of the song.

http://www.watzatsong.com/EN/name-that-tune/273700.html

Note: It isn't Maid of Gold. I might just need the amazing Day[J] to break his long standing tradition of never naming songs to sweep into this thread and help me. HELP SEAN!


God I want to know what song that is to, hes such a tease!


It's track 10 from the Sega Saturn game Saturn Bomberman :D


HOLY SHIT! Thanks man. I was just thinking "this has to be a troll". Then I went looking for the song. Found a video with it



(at the 17:55 mark)
then came back here to thank the person who finally found it. Then I realized it was Day Freaking 9! Thanks, you made my night! Nice daily btw.
Combine
Profile Joined July 2010
United States812 Posts
October 28 2010 03:22 GMT
#13456
On October 28 2010 12:20 TheGrimace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2010 12:13 Day[9] wrote:
On October 28 2010 08:18 anka wrote:
On October 28 2010 01:04 TheGrimace wrote:
On October 28 2010 00:33 c_dragon3 wrote:
Still looking for the trumpet song..... anyone know the name of it?


Artist:Ottmar Liebert
Album: Borrasca
Song:Isla Del Sol

The playlist posted above mine has it. However, there is a song that is not on that list. It is a song that was played on D9D #201. I've asked a few times for it, not trying to be bothersome, but I really want to know what it is. I'm reposting the link to the clip of the song.

http://www.watzatsong.com/EN/name-that-tune/273700.html

Note: It isn't Maid of Gold. I might just need the amazing Day[J] to break his long standing tradition of never naming songs to sweep into this thread and help me. HELP SEAN!


God I want to know what song that is to, hes such a tease!


It's track 10 from the Sega Saturn game Saturn Bomberman :D


HOLY SHIT! Thanks man. I was just thinking "this has to be a troll". Then I went looking for the song. Found a video with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5YXdTtTMc0&feature=related

(at the 17:55 mark)
then came back here to thank the person who finally found it. Then I realized it was Day Freaking 9! Thanks, you made my night! Nice daily btw.


What the hell o.0. Didn't think the song I was looking for would be from bomberman, let alone the Saturn version. Would have never found it.
(ಥ_ಥ)
Syphron
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 04:36:30
October 28 2010 04:31 GMT
#13457
Hey, Day[9] and I share B-days.

/High 5!

@Gaius Romanus
I like the Funday Monday suggestion, but feel that it needs something added as well.

[edit]
How about, Zerg players, you must stay on creep until you get to your enemies base (creep highways ftw). Wanna expand, better start creeping your way to nearest expansion.
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
October 28 2010 04:46 GMT
#13458
On October 28 2010 12:13 Day[9] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2010 08:18 anka wrote:
On October 28 2010 01:04 TheGrimace wrote:
On October 28 2010 00:33 c_dragon3 wrote:
Still looking for the trumpet song..... anyone know the name of it?


Artist:Ottmar Liebert
Album: Borrasca
Song:Isla Del Sol

The playlist posted above mine has it. However, there is a song that is not on that list. It is a song that was played on D9D #201. I've asked a few times for it, not trying to be bothersome, but I really want to know what it is. I'm reposting the link to the clip of the song.

http://www.watzatsong.com/EN/name-that-tune/273700.html

Note: It isn't Maid of Gold. I might just need the amazing Day[J] to break his long standing tradition of never naming songs to sweep into this thread and help me. HELP SEAN!


God I want to know what song that is to, hes such a tease!


It's track 10 from the Sega Saturn game Saturn Bomberman :D


lol thanks for posting this it was driving a lot of us crazy. It was weird how much it sounded like Villain Accelerate - "Maid of Gold" so I figured it was another song by them or something. Makes me want to play bomberman, what awesome music. Monkeyball-esque!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
vontz
Profile Joined September 2010
22 Posts
October 28 2010 05:27 GMT
#13459
honestly i love how critical he is in the newbie tuesday. learn way more when he is trying to not hurt feelings
Drascus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States100 Posts
October 28 2010 06:03 GMT
#13460
On October 28 2010 13:31 Syphron wrote:
Hey, Day[9] and I share B-days.

/High 5!

@Gaius Romanus
I like the Funday Monday suggestion, but feel that it needs something added as well.

[edit]
How about, Zerg players, you must stay on creep until you get to your enemies base (creep highways ftw). Wanna expand, better start creeping your way to nearest expansion.


I bet you'd see a ton of Hydralisks in a build like this. I'd be okay with it as long as your first expansion was exempted. Otherwise that totally kills FE which is the best current zerg build. I really don't want to have to onebase against protoss or terran 1base.
Prev 1 671 672 673 674 675 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 51m
OSC
5h 51m
Stellar Fest
5h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.