• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7841 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 675

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 673 674 675 676 677 1118 Next
Maliit
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2 Posts
October 28 2010 12:35 GMT
#13481
OMG TRUMPETS. I spit Redbull all over my keyboard when he started dancing.
deji
Profile Joined October 2010
Estonia46 Posts
October 28 2010 13:06 GMT
#13482
On October 28 2010 21:20 57 Corvette wrote:
Please, PLEASE get IdrA for the next Friendsday!


So you think IdrA has friends?
Rossweazel
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom135 Posts
October 28 2010 13:14 GMT
#13483
Damn you day9, I quietly watch this at work.

The trumpets nearly got my ass fired :-)
awha
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1358 Posts
October 28 2010 13:18 GMT
#13484
On October 28 2010 18:19 kojinshugi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2010 18:17 FliedLice wrote:
add benny hill to anything.

it works!


Losing your virginity.


would describe it quite well I bet :D
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
October 28 2010 13:20 GMT
#13485
On October 28 2010 22:06 deji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2010 21:20 57 Corvette wrote:
Please, PLEASE get IdrA for the next Friendsday!


So you think IdrA has friends?

He has friends, but none of them are terran.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
deadjon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States83 Posts
October 28 2010 13:21 GMT
#13486
On October 28 2010 18:09 awha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2010 15:51 ThorIsHere wrote:
[image loading]


I was in tears laughing when I watched this on the daily :D

add the Benny Hill Theme to this GIF and lots of lulz will ensure!
Benny Hill Theme (youtube)

Will someone please make a ytmnd like this?
Huh... wha?
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 14:05:49
October 28 2010 13:54 GMT
#13487
On October 28 2010 22:21 deadjon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2010 18:09 awha wrote:
On October 28 2010 15:51 ThorIsHere wrote:
[image loading]


I was in tears laughing when I watched this on the daily :D

add the Benny Hill Theme to this GIF and lots of lulz will ensure!
Benny Hill Theme (youtube)

Will someone please make a ytmnd like this?


here you go: http://day9dance.ytmnd.com/
edit: +1 http://day9jumps.ytmnd.com/
Kevmeister @ Dota2
13thColonist
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal12 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 17:26:41
October 28 2010 13:57 GMT
#13488
I love to take the context out of things... ^^

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/6903/day9comesoutofthec.mp4

/bow to that Grand High Master Day to the [9]. Sharing knowledge and fun to every one who follows him... ^^
Nienordir
Profile Joined October 2010
98 Posts
October 28 2010 15:01 GMT
#13489
On October 28 2010 12:22 Combine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2010 12:20 TheGrimace wrote:
On October 28 2010 12:13 Day[9] wrote:
On October 28 2010 08:18 anka wrote:
On October 28 2010 01:04 TheGrimace wrote:
On October 28 2010 00:33 c_dragon3 wrote:
Still looking for the trumpet song..... anyone know the name of it?


Artist:Ottmar Liebert
Album: Borrasca
Song:Isla Del Sol

The playlist posted above mine has it. However, there is a song that is not on that list. It is a song that was played on D9D #201. I've asked a few times for it, not trying to be bothersome, but I really want to know what it is. I'm reposting the link to the clip of the song.

http://www.watzatsong.com/EN/name-that-tune/273700.html

Note: It isn't Maid of Gold. I might just need the amazing Day[J] to break his long standing tradition of never naming songs to sweep into this thread and help me. HELP SEAN!


God I want to know what song that is to, hes such a tease!


It's track 10 from the Sega Saturn game Saturn Bomberman :D


HOLY SHIT! Thanks man. I was just thinking "this has to be a troll". Then I went looking for the song. Found a video with it



(at the 17:55 mark)
then came back here to thank the person who finally found it. Then I realized it was Day Freaking 9! Thanks, you made my night! Nice daily btw.


What the hell o.0. Didn't think the song I was looking for would be from bomberman, let alone the Saturn version. Would have never found it.

No WAI! I call 'hacks'! That tune can't be from Bomberman, it's way to funky&ambient. Bomberman always had crappy techno soundtracks and that one makes me want to go to the beach&dance, not put a bomb in front of someone to melt his face off. ^^

Also that trumpet song was pretty hilarious. I had such a hard time to not spew my cornflakes across the screen..more comedy please. xD

It's sad that the pre-show stuff doesn't end up on blip.tv. I frequently miss the good parts because of timezone issues.
RationalGaze
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom121 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 16:44:05
October 28 2010 16:37 GMT
#13490
Hey Day9, I have a suggestion for a new kind of daily (inspired by Husky actually). You could analyze your own games for us where you lose and explain all your thought processes throughout the game as well as why you lost. This will be a bit more interesting since you will actually be able to tell us what was going through your head, whereas when casting other games you have to try and deduce what the player was thinking.

You could do the daily on Fridays and call it:
FriDay9
DieDay9 (since you would be losing in all the games)
Friday Dieday

Just an idea. Thanks for your casts, they have really helped me out. I went from Bronze to Gold (nearly rank 1 in my division ^_^) following your advice.

но ни шагу назад
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 16:42:28
October 28 2010 16:40 GMT
#13491
On October 28 2010 15:51 ThorIsHere wrote:
[image loading]

HOLY SHIT THIS FIT SO WELL WITH LADY GAGA - BAD ROMANCE O__________O

Edit: and has he done the daily about his life and stuff? the #200 episode which was going to be casted as #203 but clearly didn't.
Dirich
Profile Joined September 2010
Italy101 Posts
October 28 2010 16:48 GMT
#13492
On October 29 2010 01:37 RationalGaze wrote:
Hey Day9, I have a suggestion for a new kind of daily (inspired by Husky actually). You could analyze your own games for us where you lose and explain all your thought processes throughout the game as well as why you lost. This will be a bit more interesting since you will actually be able to tell us what was going through your head, whereas when casting other games you have to try and deduce what the player was thinking.

You could do the daily on Fridays and call it:
FriDay9
DieDay9 (since you would be losing in all the games)
Friday Dieday

Just an idea. Thanks for your casts, they have really helped me out. I went from Bronze to Gold (nearly rank 1 in my division ^_^) following your advice.



I'd go with FryDay9, like in "he's fried" of course.
ToastieNL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands845 Posts
October 28 2010 16:48 GMT
#13493
I've been thinking about Double Trouble Thursday, where we analyze the 2v2 games.

I think 2v2 doesn't get enough attention yet, and a person like Day9 has the influence to actually increase the amount of strategy in 2v2!!
Zerg lategame is imbalanced as shit. Also: "Protoss is really strong recently. Perhaps, it's time for there to be some changes for Terran." -MMA. Even MMA asks for buffs. Srsly Blizzard. Srsly.
RogerChillingworth
Profile Joined March 2010
Chad3132 Posts
October 28 2010 16:51 GMT
#13494
On October 29 2010 01:48 ToastieNL wrote:
I've been thinking about Double Trouble Thursday, where we analyze the 2v2 games.

I think 2v2 doesn't get enough attention yet, and a person like Day9 has the influence to actually increase the amount of strategy in 2v2!!


2v2 is actually quite lame.

I miss analysis of serious games every day, but I guess it was killing his numbers. Oh wells.
ToastieNL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands845 Posts
October 28 2010 17:07 GMT
#13495
Currently it is, but I think Day[J] could use his influence to make people take it more seriously than just "doing something else for a while"
Zerg lategame is imbalanced as shit. Also: "Protoss is really strong recently. Perhaps, it's time for there to be some changes for Terran." -MMA. Even MMA asks for buffs. Srsly Blizzard. Srsly.
Trentelshark
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada385 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 17:18:14
October 28 2010 17:17 GMT
#13496
On October 28 2010 22:14 Rossweazel wrote:
Damn you day9, I quietly watch this at work.

The trumpets nearly got my ass fired :-)

I took it one step further, I passed the link to all my SC2 loving co-workers
bogosort
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3 Posts
October 28 2010 17:46 GMT
#13497
First post from long time lurker:

Here's the Economist article he mentioned:
http://www.economist.com/node/17363780?story_id=17363780&CFID=146662421&CFTOKEN=61571065
Kallehoe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden67 Posts
October 28 2010 17:47 GMT
#13498
oh my god day9 is funny, i cried laughing at the trumpets and midgets..

and thanks for making me a better player! <3
derrrrr
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
October 28 2010 17:47 GMT
#13499
On October 29 2010 01:48 ToastieNL wrote:
I've been thinking about Double Trouble Thursday, where we analyze the 2v2 games.

I think 2v2 doesn't get enough attention yet, and a person like Day9 has the influence to actually increase the amount of strategy in 2v2!!


2v2's can be so unbalanced there's little point going into them in detail.
I'd rather do something like Worseday Thursday where the most terrible of terrible decision making or outcome of battles take place and Day9 examines how and why.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Tuneful
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States327 Posts
October 28 2010 17:58 GMT
#13500
The dance is so awesome, it almost looks shopped, like the head is pasted on and is drifting off the body somewhat
"I play this game for three years, twelve hours a day - I shouldn't lose to these people"
Prev 1 673 674 675 676 677 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 50
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1596
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS231
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde144
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 58m
OSC
9h 58m
Stellar Fest
9h 58m
OSC
20h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.