• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:36
CEST 08:36
KST 15:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6996 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 604

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 602 603 604 605 606 1118 Next
tsularesque
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada226 Posts
October 12 2010 04:27 GMT
#12061
I just did it and won fairly decisively.

I wish my opponents were all less turtle-y though. It's not very exciting to watch.
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
October 12 2010 04:31 GMT
#12062
2 FFAs 2-0.
I went mass nukes first game and got rolled by banelings, I thought I was dead, for sure. I killed the first guy with nukes and snuck a planetary fort in the corner with 2 scvs left. I was sure I was dead when I went to use my last nuke on another guy the hachery died and all the terrans units were under the nuke, after killing the hachery. I was like O_O omggg! Bust. I was back in it and later I won.

2nd game... Mass queens infestors and banelings... in the end I had 15000 minerals 7000 gas and more than half the map (11 expands lol). 22 queens vs voidrays/collosus... Who do you think won? GRAB GRAB GRAB! where did your voidrays go? BANDAID BANDAID BANDAID I transfuse heal my units the entire time. Fuck yeah!
Wishing you well.
Askesis
Profile Joined September 2010
216 Posts
October 12 2010 04:44 GMT
#12063
On October 12 2010 12:58 Thermia wrote:
This is going to suck for anyone with a name in the first few letters of the alphabet, gotta get lucky or win essentially a 1v3 D:

Yea I might have a tough time going against other Day 9 viewers :o
Askesis
Profile Joined September 2010
216 Posts
October 12 2010 04:47 GMT
#12064
On October 12 2010 12:18 HolySpear wrote:
Guys...I just played a FFA and I realized something.
WHAT DO YOU DO IF THERES A NUMBER AT THE START OF THEIR NAME?

Numbers come before letters, so numbered names would come first, beginning with zero.
cyprin
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1105 Posts
October 12 2010 04:56 GMT
#12065
What exactly is the challenge this week?
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
October 12 2010 05:00 GMT
#12066
On October 12 2010 13:56 cyprin wrote:
What exactly is the challenge this week?


Gotta play a FFA, and kill all your opponents in alphabetical order.

With a name like LongZERO, I'm just gonna sit back, and by the time my opponents kill eachother, it's a 1v1 or 1v1v1 No big deal for a boss
TekKpriest
Profile Joined March 2010
308 Posts
October 12 2010 05:01 GMT
#12067
On October 12 2010 13:56 cyprin wrote:
What exactly is the challenge this week?



play an FFA and Attack the other players in alphabetical order.

You can defend vs other players though, but you can't attack them outside your base, unless their name is next in the alphabetical order.

A Man chooses, a slave obeys
Scrapiron
Profile Joined August 2010
74 Posts
October 12 2010 05:02 GMT
#12068
Guys I just played an FFA, however I was forced to kill myself because it was the only way to abide by the rules.
Tyrio
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3248 Posts
October 12 2010 05:04 GMT
#12069
Is it purely alphabetical (A, B, C...etc.) or alphabetical relative to you (so if your name started with a T, you'd have to go U, V, W,...A, B, C)? Seems a bit awkward if its the former, everyone will gang up on one guy each time. The latter seems a lot more fun.
[NA] Tyrio.486 / Ahsh
WarConfessor
Profile Joined September 2010
4 Posts
October 12 2010 05:05 GMT
#12070
I just played a FFA game with all 4 of us doing Funday Monday. Poor AsOo went out first lol. The game was kind of epic. I never got attacked the whole game as my name starts with a W(obviously lol). I DT rushed and it got owned lol. I then built up and me and another guy kinda took out the A guy at the same time. Then the other guy(I think he had a B name) massed queens and owned the other guy(i think his name started with E) but he couldn't kill him before my mass of Colossi, stalkers, sentries and DT rolled over his base and mass queens. I then finished off the E guy easily. I think 2 of my DTs had over 20 kills each. We were all just laughing at the luck of all of us doing the Funday Monday
me_viet
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1350 Posts
October 12 2010 05:08 GMT
#12071
So we all know that 4player FFA doing the FUNDAY is pretty fun...but how about 8players FFA...that would be EPIC.

I'm trying to organize one right now..

add me up

meviet.514
US server
Mortis
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States217 Posts
October 12 2010 05:10 GMT
#12072
day9tv Sean Plott
Never felt more miserable after a daily. Going to bed.

Get better Sean! Just saw that on twitter and it made me sad to know one of the coolest guys on earth is feeling that way

<3 Day [9] <3
WarConfessor
Profile Joined September 2010
4 Posts
October 12 2010 05:11 GMT
#12073
I'd be down to do that. Add me WarConfessor 564
me_viet
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1350 Posts
October 12 2010 05:13 GMT
#12074
added u, ur not online =[
WarConfessor
Profile Joined September 2010
4 Posts
October 12 2010 05:16 GMT
#12075
Ahhh sorry lol I was doing something else. Going online right now.
Sylvr
Profile Joined May 2010
United States524 Posts
October 12 2010 05:26 GMT
#12076
On October 12 2010 14:04 Tyrio wrote:
Is it purely alphabetical (A, B, C...etc.) or alphabetical relative to you (so if your name started with a T, you'd have to go U, V, W,...A, B, C)? Seems a bit awkward if its the former, everyone will gang up on one guy each time. The latter seems a lot more fun.


I think your version of the rules would be better, but unfortunately, Day9 didn't specify that (yet). Hopefully we can get the idea into his head by the end of Tomorrow's cast so he can amend the rules before too much time has passed.
ubersio
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore60 Posts
October 12 2010 05:38 GMT
#12077
That's weird when i go to http://day9tv.blip.tv/ it takes me to myspace
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
October 12 2010 05:42 GMT
#12078
The first post hasn't been updated in a month.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
October 12 2010 05:43 GMT
#12079
On October 12 2010 14:38 ubersio wrote:
That's weird when i go to http://day9tv.blip.tv/ it takes me to myspace


You probably have spyware on your PC, the link in the first post works fine for me.
foxface3000
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1 Post
October 12 2010 05:43 GMT
#12080
dearest tl;
long time lurker and secret day9 fan here :x the sc2 crew over at reddit.com are organising a little something something for his 200th episode: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/dq0ym/day_9_daily_200/
would be beyond awesome if anyone here would like to be involved too <3
if you're up for it please pass it along to anyone you might know!
Prev 1 602 603 604 605 606 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3178
Rain 1722
GuemChi 568
FanTaSy 476
sSak 63
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1128
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King229
Other Games
summit1g6942
WinterStarcraft629
KnowMe74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2188
League of Legends
• Lourlo1135
• Rush1055
• Stunt480
Other Games
• Shiphtur731
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 24m
INu's Battles
4h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 24m
OSC
15h 39m
Replay Cast
16h 24m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.