• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8699 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 603

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 601 602 603 604 605 1118 Next
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 03:39:45
October 12 2010 03:39 GMT
#12041
I'm a little sad we didn't see a game with Mothership + mass cannons.

(I think the sentry, sentry, cattlebruiser one was the best game he featured.)
freakout396
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2 Posts
October 12 2010 03:40 GMT
#12042
On October 12 2010 12:35 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Man you guys sure know how to take the fun out of funday....



Because you now realize how much fun it could have been?

Baneling, Ghost, Viking, Arcon....we thought ours was poor, but decent enough to maybe get a look. When he announced the ones he was going to do, we just assumed that they would be amazing...soooo poor. Those were just dreadful.
I Don't roll on sabbat.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
October 12 2010 03:41 GMT
#12043
Okay, who's going to put the day9 orgasm'ing sound byte on youtube? That was epic.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
sand
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States66 Posts
October 12 2010 03:41 GMT
#12044
On October 12 2010 12:39 MrSexington wrote:
I'm a little sad we didn't see a game with Mothership + mass cannons.

(I think the sentry, sentry, cattlebruiser one was the best game he featured.)



Even then, they didn't use hallucinate Boooo
Sacrifice - Your role may be thankless, but if you're willing to give it your all, you just might bring success to those who outlast you
Sylvr
Profile Joined May 2010
United States524 Posts
October 12 2010 03:41 GMT
#12045
So, if Day9 went to go take some medication to knock himself out, does that mean they aren't recording State of the Game? The official SotG thread doesn't make it very clear about what's actually going on...
Owii
Profile Joined July 2010
United States357 Posts
October 12 2010 03:41 GMT
#12046
hey he picked one of my games. Coolio.
javy_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1677 Posts
October 12 2010 03:47 GMT
#12047
On October 12 2010 12:35 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Man you guys sure know how to take the fun out of funday....


well... they have a point.

I think it'd be cool if Day9 posted a mass replay pack of Funday Monday games so people can go through and perhaps find some hidden gems.
♪~( ̄。 ̄)
RageOverdose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States690 Posts
October 12 2010 03:52 GMT
#12048
Soooo (as I missed the stream), what's the upcoming week's Funday Monday challenge?

From what I gather, it's killing opponents in an FFA in alphabetical order? Is that right or am I missing something?

Thanks to anyone who answers.
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
October 12 2010 03:54 GMT
#12049
On October 12 2010 12:52 RageOverdose wrote:
Soooo (as I missed the stream), what's the upcoming week's Funday Monday challenge?

From what I gather, it's killing opponents in an FFA in alphabetical order? Is that right or am I missing something?

Thanks to anyone who answers.


That's it. I just won my game but I'm not very good so I feel like it's kind of boring and my macro is bad. But a win's a win!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
TheKK
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada164 Posts
October 12 2010 03:57 GMT
#12050
How long does it take for the stream to be posted? I missed the funday monday.
Thermia
Profile Joined August 2010
United States866 Posts
October 12 2010 03:58 GMT
#12051
This is going to suck for anyone with a name in the first few letters of the alphabet, gotta get lucky or win essentially a 1v3 D:
Sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling. IGN: Mierin
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
October 12 2010 03:59 GMT
#12052


Scrapiron
Profile Joined August 2010
74 Posts
October 12 2010 04:01 GMT
#12053
[image loading]

For the people who watched the stream
abrasion
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia722 Posts
October 12 2010 04:01 GMT
#12054
Was he sick?
derpmods
Phaded
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia579 Posts
October 12 2010 04:04 GMT
#12055
Poor Koreans cant do the next funday monday (unless they get lucky with 7 english names)
I am down but I am far from over
RageOverdose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States690 Posts
October 12 2010 04:10 GMT
#12056
On October 12 2010 12:58 Thermia wrote:
This is going to suck for anyone with a name in the first few letters of the alphabet, gotta get lucky or win essentially a 1v3 D:


This is why I'm glad I picked RageOverdose.

Knowing my luck though no one I play with on FFA will actually watch Day[9] or know about this Funday Monday so that advantage will probably not exist.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
October 12 2010 04:12 GMT
#12057
This is too easy, queued against a lot of bads, and my name is Zlasher.

But i'm determined to get a good game eventually
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
October 12 2010 04:17 GMT
#12058
On October 12 2010 12:26 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 12:19 arterian wrote:
I have an A name

bring it on


Hahahaha I can picture everyone secretly allying against you

The Z names must be pretty happy. They'll just build up all game long.


My plan is to sit on 2-3 bases, make a 200/200 army, sit on 10k minerals 5k gas, with 40 production buildings queue'd up once, so that i reproduce instantly after i die.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Windd
Profile Joined May 2010
United States161 Posts
October 12 2010 04:18 GMT
#12059
On October 12 2010 13:04 phaded wrote:
Poor Koreans cant do the next funday monday (unless they get lucky with 7 english names)


The Korean alphabet has it's own order. If Day9 doesn't know it I can post it or some the Koreans who know the language better than me. It would be trouble some if it was a mix, but then they can either romanize the Hangul or Hangulize the roman letters.
"I interviewed the sun, he said the future's lookin' bright, I interviewed the rain, he claimed the sun's truly an *******, I'was suposed to interview the snow today but of course he flaked, So I let my frigid demeanor teeter and take his vacant place" AR
gn1k
Profile Joined July 2010
United States441 Posts
October 12 2010 04:23 GMT
#12060
I am so screwed by this Funday Monday. Before the daily I had won 4 FFA in a row. My name in SC2 is Abstract.
Creator of Street Empires and APM TD
Prev 1 601 602 603 604 605 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
ProTech139
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2516
Shuttle 1254
Dewaltoss 65
NaDa 37
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox649
Other Games
summit1g9183
WinterStarcraft441
C9.Mang0289
ViBE142
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 18
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo650
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.