• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:13
CEST 23:13
KST 06:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7900 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 33

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 1118 Next
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
November 25 2009 18:54 GMT
#641
On November 25 2009 23:25 coconutman wrote:
Hey,

I just got to watch the tvz between light and rarity on heaqrtbreak ridge. In he questions afterwards you said you would come back to devourers. I was wandering if you just forgot to talk about them at the end or if you ment you where going to wait for a tvp to talk about them.

Thanks


I definitely did

I'll save that discussion for the next ZvP we watch! (aka tonight!)
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
PaperLuigi
Profile Joined June 2007
United States95 Posts
November 25 2009 19:26 GMT
#642
About your request for lower level replays and such. Are you more interested in getting unique, "exciting" games mainly for fun, or more textbook like games for proper analysis on the current metagame at the lower levels, or is it pretty much an extension of the Strategy forum where someone has trouble with a certain thing say 3hatch spire -> 5hatch hydra vs protoss on whatever map, and they need help?

Or maybe you're looking for all of these?
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
November 25 2009 19:33 GMT
#643
lol day[9] makes me laugh.
Entusman #51
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-27 01:30:07
November 25 2009 19:34 GMT
#644
Hey Mr. Plott,
I'm tour admin on iccup, so if you want me to pull a certain rank replay, certain match up, and certain maps o,o i can just make a tour with that, and they'll come.

On that note, I wish you do a lot of 'mindset' stuff when you analyze the user replays. Because, honestly, I know what to do, I still do it wrong. For example, I wish you to show us 'What is the player thinking now? Is this correct?


-Spec
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
November 25 2009 19:37 GMT
#645
Hey Day, I just wanted to kick in my appreciation for you doing this. I don't watch every single day (har har) due to real life commitments and stuff, but I frequently check it out On Demand and enjoy watching it live when I get the chance.
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-25 20:42:22
November 25 2009 20:26 GMT
#646
Mr. Day 9,

I am Cish and my standard ZvT game is 2 hatch (no early lings or speed) into fastish defiler/sometimes guards. My biggest issue is in what order do I get my stuff after my 11 super mutas with soon to be +1atk are formed?.

In what order do I get these things, while sometimes (and sometimes not) repleneshing my muta count:
- drones
- lurkers
- 3rd gas
- 4th/5th hatchery
- hive tech
- evo/2xevo

right now i sort of wing it with feel. Any tips?
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 25 2009 22:34 GMT
#647
Sean, just caught that "episode" Map Analysis - Fighting Spirit.

Amazing and great.

You should do more like this please!
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
November 26 2009 05:45 GMT
#648
Sean can you do the calm vs jangbi game from yesterdays proleague? jangbi's strategy in the later midgame seemed really shaky, and I wondered how you would want to modify your game plan if your pressure seems to be doing a lot, as his did in that game.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-26 06:02:43
November 26 2009 06:01 GMT
#649
You should do a week of some older games.

Some famous ones like-

nal_rA vs NaDa on R-Point

Stork versus GoRush on Neo Requiem

Also, I think Zero/Hwasin desperately needs to be analyzed :p. Comebacks are always great to do some analysis on. I mean, Hwasin looked pretty much invincible until those ling counters at the end.
RIP Aaliyah
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
November 26 2009 10:23 GMT
#650
On November 26 2009 15:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
You should do a week of some older games.

Some famous ones like-

nal_rA vs NaDa on R-Point

Stork versus GoRush on Neo Requiem

Also, I think Zero/Hwasin desperately needs to be analyzed :p. Comebacks are always great to do some analysis on. I mean, Hwasin looked pretty much invincible until those ling counters at the end.


Zero/Hwasin vs Calm/Light and the analysis of the diffrence in between both terran's and zerg's performance and also the map analysis in this 2 games would be awesome .
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
November 26 2009 10:39 GMT
#651
Yeah, you could have "Retro day" , when you comment older and important games. That would be really cool.

Anyway, awesome netcast so far.:D
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
November 26 2009 10:42 GMT
#652
Time for some negative feedback. Please stop doing that humming/singing thing in between questions. You know what I mean.

I seriously caught myself doing it today after having watched yet another episode. haha^^
Dansickle
Profile Joined November 2009
177 Posts
November 26 2009 18:20 GMT
#653
Wanted to stop by and say thanks for the commentaries. Always nice to see how someone else studies a match and compare thought processes, see where I'm wrong, etc.

Actually wanted to make a suggestion for the Winner's Bracket matchup in MSL Group A
+ Show Spoiler +
(T)fOrGG vs (P)BeSt
as the strategy employed by the loser was unorthodox and possibly other matches where a similar strategy is employed (I'll edit my post with some if I find them, my memory isn't so good anymore...).
nicoaldo
Profile Joined March 2009
Argentina939 Posts
November 26 2009 18:22 GMT
#654
Love your shows, next time show a little more of your game, looks awesome!
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
November 26 2009 19:50 GMT
#655
On November 26 2009 04:37 HnR)Insane wrote:
Hey Day, I just wanted to kick in my appreciation for you doing this. I don't watch every single day (har har) due to real life commitments and stuff, but I frequently check it out On Demand and enjoy watching it live when I get the chance.


Same here. I really enjoy Day[9] TV even though I usually can't watch it live. You are always very informative as well as entertaining. A fabulous combination comparable to cookies and milk.
PangO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Chile1870 Posts
November 26 2009 20:05 GMT
#656
On November 26 2009 19:39 ceaRshaf wrote:
Yeah, you could have "Retro day" , when you comment older and important games. That would be really cool.

Anyway, awesome netcast so far.:D


Like Garimto vs Boxer Sky Finals ?
In Economics, the majority is always wrong. aka: MattRz
ApotheosisX
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States61 Posts
November 27 2009 11:10 GMT
#657
awesome casting!!

and i'll just leave this here

[image loading]
"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough." - Waking Life
cHicKeLoR
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany559 Posts
November 27 2009 12:16 GMT
#658
is your osl stuff on-demand?
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
November 27 2009 17:22 GMT
#659
Day, could you add a link to http://tv.zeroboy.net/striderdoom in the OP? That new site design is so confusing. I still haven't figured out how to change the volume and it just seems harder to navigate in every way.
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
November 27 2009 21:26 GMT
#660
My OSL cast is in the OP
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 60
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
olofmeister879
FrodaN851
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0214
Livibee186
ToD89
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur659
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.