• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:15
CEST 06:15
KST 13:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9549 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 274

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 1118 Next
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
May 18 2010 01:53 GMT
#5461
I just started watching these yesterday. They are fucking awesome, excellent stuff Day. Definitely made me more interested in becoming better at SC2.

I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
XFire
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States131 Posts
May 18 2010 01:56 GMT
#5462
Day[9]: Your stuff is awesome, and your #100 was an amazing story. ^_^
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
May 18 2010 02:08 GMT
#5463
I miss being able to watch Day9, it lags too much > < Other streams are perfectly fine ;x
@QxGDarkCell ._.
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 02:17:16
May 18 2010 02:12 GMT
#5464
So I showed up early today to "get a good server" and I still buffered every 4 seconds. I tried using Chrome and Firefox. Both had the same problem. I don't have adblock. Could it be a regional issue? I'm from the pacific northwest. Unfortunately, it's unwatchable for me. Shame the ondemand vods take so long to show up. I still can't find D9D#117. Ka-sigh.

Edit: even downloaded Opera. Same dealio.
cordova
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada11 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 02:17:20
May 18 2010 02:13 GMT
#5465
Does anyone have a link for that TLO vs. Panda match he was talking about at the beginning of tonight's daily? (Daily #118)
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
May 18 2010 02:17 GMT
#5466
mmmm... i'm having lag problems with the live stream that i never had at livestream...
i dunnow what i can do to fix it
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
cordova
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada11 Posts
May 18 2010 02:18 GMT
#5467
On May 18 2010 11:12 Tadzio wrote:
So I showed up early today to "get a good server" and I still buffered every 4 seconds. I tried using Chrome and Firefox. Both had the same problem. I don't have adblock. Could it be a regional issue? I'm from the pacific northwest. Unfortunately, it's unwatchable for me. Shame the ondemand vods take so long to show up. I still can't find D9D#117. Ka-sigh.

Edit: even downloaded Opera. Same dealio.


It's not your region for sure. Sounds more like a router or firewall issue not allowing streaming video from Ustream.
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 02:20:09
May 18 2010 02:19 GMT
#5468
On May 18 2010 11:18 cordova wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2010 11:12 Tadzio wrote:
So I showed up early today to "get a good server" and I still buffered every 4 seconds. I tried using Chrome and Firefox. Both had the same problem. I don't have adblock. Could it be a regional issue? I'm from the pacific northwest. Unfortunately, it's unwatchable for me. Shame the ondemand vods take so long to show up. I still can't find D9D#117. Ka-sigh.

Edit: even downloaded Opera. Same dealio.


It's not your region for sure. Sounds more like a router or firewall issue not allowing streaming video from Ustream.


I watched djWheat's stream just fine over the weekend and earlier today.
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
May 18 2010 02:19 GMT
#5469
I'm getting the same buffering problems as everyone else. I tried turning off adblock and all that but it doesn't help.
Nal_rAwr
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2611 Posts
May 18 2010 02:23 GMT
#5470
it would be awesome that during the time the beta is out and no tournament games and whatnot are being played, Day[9] would cover solely brood war games!
Nony is Bonjwa
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
May 18 2010 02:23 GMT
#5471
K. I'm confused. The 20th time I refreshed it, it stopped buffering. What was different this time I hit F5? The answer is that God decided to love me. Obviously.
Rhodan
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia232 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 02:36:53
May 18 2010 02:35 GMT
#5472
On May 18 2010 11:23 Tadzio wrote:
K. I'm confused. The 20th time I refreshed it, it stopped buffering. What was different this time I hit F5? The answer is that God decided to love me. Obviously.


I could be wrong, but I think he was saying because technically he's new to Ustream, users on his stream don't get high priority servers yet (I assume it might be something about needing x amount of users over y time to determine it) so refreshing once, or getting there early may not help.

Ive had the buffering thing once or twice, and just reloaded the whole page (not the stream, but the whole page like you did) and checking until it works, its never taken more than 3-4 times so maybe you just got really unlucky.

Hopefully sooner or later Day[9]'s stream will get priority access since Ustream, at least for me, runs a lot smoother and in higher quality than livestream unless you get the 5-6 second buffering problem.

EDIT: It's also definitely got nothing to do with region - Im in Australia which is notoriously bad for internet and the stream runs fine for me 99% of the time
I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok." - Liquid`Tyler
Rhodan
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia232 Posts
May 18 2010 02:40 GMT
#5473
These games remind me why TLO has his own fan club - he has some of the most fun and interesting games and strategies;

"It neeeeever ends"
I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok." - Liquid`Tyler
xLethargicax
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States469 Posts
May 18 2010 02:40 GMT
#5474
Dude, TLO is fucking amazing!
Mascherano
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Argentina1726 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 02:42:29
May 18 2010 02:41 GMT
#5475
I get the 5 second buffering thing on ustream also. Very annoying since I stream perfectly from all the other sites (I'm in Chicago btw)
Bisu
frogmelter
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States971 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 02:55:42
May 18 2010 02:54 GMT
#5476
Wow your stream had amazing quality today

It is a lot lot LOT clearer

Best quality I've ever seen I've seen before
TL+ Member
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 03:01:04
May 18 2010 03:00 GMT
#5477
That looks pretty much like the SC2 version of Boxer's early 1 Base Everything build.

Go Go TLO.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
May 18 2010 03:05 GMT
#5478
great show
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
May 18 2010 03:05 GMT
#5479
wow power outage wtf lol
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
May 18 2010 03:07 GMT
#5480
it froze.. T_T

(on this screen)

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
since 98'
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft386
RuFF_SC2 218
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2158
Bale 18
sorry 16
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 662
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1155
taco 522
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Other Games
summit1g9389
Day[9].tv488
WinterStarcraft337
C9.Mang0273
Maynarde137
Sick134
Livibee132
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick857
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota264
League of Legends
• Stunt331
Other Games
• Day9tv488
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 45m
Stellar Fest
8h 45m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.