• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:33
CEST 14:33
KST 21:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 273

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 271 272 273 274 275 1118 Next
QueueQueue
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada1000 Posts
May 17 2010 16:39 GMT
#5441
On May 17 2010 16:24 zs3000 wrote:
I think it's unprofessional how he streams. When he does stuff like the Europe vs Asia showmatches, he doesn't lag at all. It's all fine. I can stream streams that look a lot better than his, that take more bandwidth than his done, yet he refuses to fix his Daily's to be watchable for some of us.

When I can watch the streams any other time, and it's fine, when I can watch streams that have a higher bitrate than his, and I can watch it, but then he streams and it's laggy. It can only be Day9.


Then don't watch.

Honestly though; he devotes so much time to providing commentary and his show to the community. He has put in a lot of effort into trying to get his stream running to it's best capacity. To call him unprofessional for the reasons you have is quite the slap in the face to someone who does so much for us out of his own free time.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
May 17 2010 16:56 GMT
#5442
zc3000 stop bitching. We get it, Ustream sucks for you.

Everyone else, stop backseat moderating and spamming +1.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
May 17 2010 16:58 GMT
#5443
Any news on the jinro ghosts tvz daily? Has it been re-uploaded somewhere else? Was looking forward to watching that one, but.. yea.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
SeeDLiNg
Profile Joined January 2010
United States690 Posts
May 17 2010 17:07 GMT
#5444
On May 18 2010 01:56 zatic wrote:
zc3000 stop bitching. We get it, Ustream sucks for you.

Everyone else, stop backseat moderating and spamming +1.


would you be mad if I +1'd your post?
<3
Ragnar4
Profile Joined May 2010
United States64 Posts
May 17 2010 17:17 GMT
#5445
Technically Day(9) is unprofessional, because this is his hobby, and not his professionally paid job.

That having been said. You can't blame the man for the technical problems of the website he is choosing to use, and is completely unafilliated with.

He's a class guy, and provides quality content. Anyone that complains about any live feeds here at TL ought to go try to play a game like poker, where if you ask for advice, people intentionally give you bad advice, or demand that you pay for this level of analysis all the time.

I respect, Day(9) for his hard work, and love watching his analysis. I just have to VOD it because of stopngo lag.
If actions speak louder than words: Why is it when the two contradict, everyone comes back to what I said?
fathead
Profile Joined July 2008
United States158 Posts
May 17 2010 17:21 GMT
#5446
If one more person bitches about "professionalism" I am going to flip out and kill someone. You are getting a free service from a man who has done more for the community in his sleep then you have in your life. Plus he's hilarious. And he does this all as a hobby. He isn't some CEO trying to take your money. Yet you retards have the nerve to bitch over lag, something he has no control over. Please go away.

thumbs up Day[9]. Great stuff. And lag isn't even that bad for the most part.
World's #1 Idra Fan
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
May 17 2010 17:40 GMT
#5447
Man I just see #118 starts in roughly 9 hours - Dimaga vs TLO

4 am
I'm going to have to watch it
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
Kalpman
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden406 Posts
May 17 2010 18:42 GMT
#5448
The stream is looking great Sean, Im watching on Blip.tv from Sweden without any lag at all. Quality is awesome I think and nice content. You, my good sir, deserve a cookie:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
Axonn
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia288 Posts
May 17 2010 18:58 GMT
#5449
most his videos are on day9tv.blip.tv the rest is in 'on demand' on Ustream. Day will there be any changes of time when your dailies are on air since your school is 'over'. Can you adjust it little bit so we from Europe can watch it I am like 9 hours ahead of you (Central European Time). Thanks
Spaceball
Profile Joined November 2007
United States213 Posts
May 17 2010 19:20 GMT
#5450
Just to chime in, but I haven't had any issues with the dailes of late. I had real lag issues on the first couple of episodes after switching to ustream, but since then whatever you changed has worked great. Also to note, I am using the ABP addon with firefox with no issues thus far.
nbMifu
Profile Joined January 2010
Brazil170 Posts
May 17 2010 19:44 GMT
#5451
On-Demand Feedback:
Hey day[9], since I'm in Europe I usually watch day[9] daily on demand.
Both Ustream and BlipTV provides good quality. Sometimes in blip.tv I have to pause the video and wait for it to load (my internet speed is fine, so it is probably their side), but that's ok.

Also, Ustream is great if I need to jump or go back to some parts of the program. BlipTV responds a bit slower but it is still far better then Livestream.

Ps:Dream of large women? WTF??
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle - Plato
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
May 17 2010 21:31 GMT
#5452
Trentemoller owes Day9 an advertising fee

My stream is pretty fine I don't know what everybody is complaining about :/ I understand their frustration though I would be upset if I wasn't able to watch.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
May 17 2010 22:01 GMT
#5453
On May 18 2010 00:56 Wodger wrote:
5/16 Day[9] Daily #0117 Starcraft 2 Morrow in CraftCup (Blip.tv)
5/16 Europe vs Asia White-Ra vs Sen
5/16 Europe vs Asia HasuObs vs Dayfly


hey, where can I find these showmatches?
nbMifu
Profile Joined January 2010
Brazil170 Posts
May 17 2010 22:04 GMT
#5454
On May 18 2010 07:01 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2010 00:56 Wodger wrote:
5/16 Day[9] Daily #0117 Starcraft 2 Morrow in CraftCup (Blip.tv)
5/16 Europe vs Asia White-Ra vs Sen
5/16 Europe vs Asia HasuObs vs Dayfly


hey, where can I find these showmatches?


Check http://www.ustream.tv/channel/day9tv
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle - Plato
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
May 17 2010 22:28 GMT
#5455
When I subscribe to Day9's blip.tv account I get an error on iTunes whenever I try to update:
The URL might point to text-only episodes, or contain file types that iTunes cannot play.

Anyone have any ideas?
Moderator
Shenron
Profile Joined May 2010
United States105 Posts
May 17 2010 22:47 GMT
#5456
Hopefully no problems tonight and I can watch. Looking forward to it.
Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. ~Epicurus
Anxiety
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States650 Posts
May 17 2010 23:10 GMT
#5457
Hey Day[9],

I really enjoy your casts and I love your deep knowledge of the game but please get the collosus right: It's one colossus, many colossi


Nonono... It's Coloxon
Lysogen
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 00:14:50
May 18 2010 00:13 GMT
#5458
I just wanted to put in some 2c regarding stream lag:
I've always been able to watch your streams with little/no lag (ustream and livestream), living in SoCal.

I downloaded AdBlock for the funsies and watched your EU vs Asia stream, as well as your daily last night, and did NOT have any significantly increased lag. So I'm not sure if the theory of "Adblock leads to lag" is really trustable.
(edit: I have also been watching Goatrope's stream with AdBlock and have not had any increased lag from him either)
mattpkp
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 00:21:48
May 18 2010 00:19 GMT
#5459
Blip.tv is terrible for me. I can watch ustream with no issues, but watching on blip.tv causes massive freezes and pauses. I do not have adblock. I can watch their feature content with no issues, it just seems to be day9's videos giving me problems.
lulzury
Profile Joined February 2010
United States236 Posts
May 18 2010 01:51 GMT
#5460
Day[9] You are awesome! Thank you!
SEn hwaiting!!!
Prev 1 271 272 273 274 275 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko378
ProTech131
Rex 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44753
Hyuk 1174
Jaedong 828
actioN 402
Soma 391
Horang2 372
EffOrt 368
Soulkey 367
BeSt 309
Mini 296
[ Show more ]
Zeus 262
Light 256
Last 249
Stork 218
910 191
Larva 177
Snow 133
ggaemo 132
Rush 117
Pusan 82
ZerO 80
Mind 62
Killer 48
Creator 43
Sharp 39
Shine 32
Shinee 31
hero 30
Free 26
Bale 24
JYJ 21
HiyA 15
ToSsGirL 15
Noble 13
yabsab 11
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7526
Dendi802
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1621
markeloff127
kRYSTAL_41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1777
Other Games
gofns40656
singsing1944
B2W.Neo607
XBOCT345
Pyrionflax264
hiko247
DeMusliM231
byalli228
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King58
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1362
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1407
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
27m
The PondCast
21h 27m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.