• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 271

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 269 270 271 272 273 1118 Next
Anxiety
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States650 Posts
May 16 2010 23:33 GMT
#5401
Its still laggy... I still watch them though.
m4rtini
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway30 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-17 02:08:01
May 17 2010 00:11 GMT
#5402
Will #114 ever be watchable? it lags every 10-15 seconds for me
I really would like to watch that one.

edit: according to the people in the help stream, the problem with #114 is that the video is corrupt from 19:05 - 02:50:28 They said there is no way to cut out the corrupted part and the only way to fix it would be to rerecord the whole thing.
Sorry if this has been mentioned before.
tehJaz
Profile Joined May 2010
1 Post
May 17 2010 00:33 GMT
#5403
Hey please check my PM!
Rintrah
Profile Joined May 2010
United States25 Posts
May 17 2010 02:53 GMT
#5404
This stream is unwatchable in it's current state. I know I am not the only with a really good (20mbps, Comcast, if that matters any) connection that lags terribly on your stream every 5-10 seconds. I had not one problem with the HDH stream earlier today and they hit around 20k viewers. In fact, I've never had one problem with any other stream but yours.

I know it is not your fault and Ustream is infinitely better than Livestream (when it works), but something is wrong and maybe someone knows the problem? I've tried disabling adblock+, disabling any other add-ons, disabling antivirus (I use Avast), different browsers (IE and Chrome), making sure I had latest version of flash, having no other programs running. I'm completely lost as to what the problem is. Any ideas?

I love your show and it's killing me that I can't watch it. Just going to have to stick to VODs for now, I guess.
Sushbag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States10 Posts
May 17 2010 03:07 GMT
#5405
Is there an update on Ustream priority bandwidth Day? I watched the Eu vs Asia stuff earlier, which was awesome, and got not no lag, not a single stutter (as with anything else I do online except watch Day9 Daily!). Now I'm trying to watch the Daily and... unwatchable yet again, lag every few seconds. It's like clockwork: every time you do your Daily it's super laggy for me and others. Even though it clearly isn't my connection causing the problem, I've gone through the motions to make sure, including multiple browsers, multiple refreshes, proxies, emailing Ustream, turning off adblock, changing Flash memory setting, opening the broadcaster port, running tracert to make sure there aren't weird hops, etc. Nothing. Every Daily lags

However Ustream assigns bandwidth is resulting in unwatchable casts for a good number of us. Your very helpful younger viewers have suggested we "get better computers" and "stop downloading porn," which is great, but I'd rather hear something from the man himself.

...other than that keep up the great work Day, we all appreciate it.

Clever girl...
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
May 17 2010 03:25 GMT
#5406
hmmm that's a touch funky, not sure why it's lagging during the dailies. anyone having a seamless stream?
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
jaminz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States208 Posts
May 17 2010 03:26 GMT
#5407
I've got a seamless, lag-free stream when you cast, so I'm not sure what the problem is : /
"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong" - The Great Bambino, The Sandlot
Islandsnake
Profile Joined April 2009
United States679 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-17 03:29:15
May 17 2010 03:27 GMT
#5408
Yeah I was perfectly fine, had some funny fullscreen glitches but they fixed themselfs with a refresh - and are prbly on ustream end.

Since you turned off windows aero things have been pretty baller tbh

Sucks that some people are having issues =/ But I think its to be expected - at least theres blip.tv for people that just cant watch ustream or are having issues with ure dailies.

And since I assume ure settings stay the same between cast, I don't see why the dalies should be any different from a tourney cast o.0
Bang!
Vegron
Profile Joined April 2010
United States21 Posts
May 17 2010 03:27 GMT
#5409
couldnt watch it at all. infinite buffering D:
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
May 17 2010 03:28 GMT
#5410
I guess that, during different hours, people are being auto connected to different, laggier servers? I had ~20k unique viewers for saturday mornings cast and 12k for this morning's cast. Unsure of what's causing issues, but I'll talk to ustream soon . I wanna make sure everyone can watch live! yeah! :D
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
May 17 2010 03:28 GMT
#5411
On May 17 2010 12:27 Vegron wrote:
couldnt watch it at all. infinite buffering D:


are you using adblock? and what is your internet speed?
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
FeLonius
Profile Joined April 2010
61 Posts
May 17 2010 03:33 GMT
#5412
Any ETA on Sunday's EU vs. Asia vods? Was really looking forward to watching them O_O
huh?
Rintrah
Profile Joined May 2010
United States25 Posts
May 17 2010 04:07 GMT
#5413
Also, I got there super early (like an hour before the cast) in order to try to get on a good server and still no dice. I refreshed the page and the stream itself trying to get on a less used server, but it was a no go after quite a lot of refreshing and reloading.
Anxiety
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States650 Posts
May 17 2010 04:23 GMT
#5414
Everything lags and then speeds up ALOT. It even incudes the sound from the period that it buffers.It makes a really sqeaky noise that sounds wierd O.o. During the start of today's daily while the songs were up it sounded like mario.

I still watch as much as i can though!
CandleJack
Profile Joined March 2010
United States104 Posts
May 17 2010 04:29 GMT
#5415
*shrug* I've watched a ton of your stuff live on ustream and i've never had any sort of problem. I've tried both with and without adblock just for curiousity's sake and it always plays fine, no buffering, no lag.
Aiu
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada29 Posts
May 17 2010 05:11 GMT
#5416
I also have a seamless viewing experience, not sure why others are having problems :S
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
May 17 2010 05:33 GMT
#5417
no issues with your last couple of streams day. i know a lot of people are getting lag, but its not anything on your end, cause it streamed seamless for me. anytime i do get a laggy connection, usually a double refresh works, or going to the webpage again (to get rid of cache and cookies for that page)
jayDzZz
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway28 Posts
May 17 2010 06:13 GMT
#5418
People should try to get the NetLimiter (in free beta right now take advantage) and just check if there's some bad stuff on their computer that is eating their bandwidth. Absolutely no problems with the stream here.
Hating society is a consequence of understanding it.
torfteufel
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany86 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-17 06:20:05
May 17 2010 06:19 GMT
#5419
advice to anybody having troubles watching day9 daily #114: (snipers me thinks, yeah the one with the 2 hour chunk stuck in the middle)

someone told me in chat to just put the vod on pause for a long time and then it works just fine. think about it as if you were getting just way too little bandwidth (for some odd reason) and let it pre-buffer.
was working like a charm for me then...
"You're not wrong Walter. You're just an asshole!" El Duderino
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-17 06:43:20
May 17 2010 06:41 GMT
#5420
Um... just for the record... I was doing Vikings and Tanks WAY before it was cool. I still manage to lose SOO many more TvT than any other MU.
Poor scouting and Macro from what I can tell. It's a far more Multitasking and Micro oriented MU in my experience, and thus my macro suffers and I seem to lose a lot.

I really think your discussion of when to make units, and what to do with which units is really going to help me know what to do in micro (ie camping Starports with Viking or leaving tanks Unsieged vs Armored)... then hopefully I can spend more time on Macro
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Prev 1 269 270 271 272 273 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE110
CosmosSc2 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 528
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever495
League of Legends
JimRising 565
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5668
Other Games
summit1g7620
shahzam560
C9.Mang0284
ArmadaUGS90
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick281
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 140
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
56m
Kung Fu Cup
11h 56m
Stellar Fest
13h 56m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.