• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8760 users

Hot Shot achivement now enabled - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 HotS
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Gig
Profile Joined April 2010
United States5 Posts
September 27 2010 02:35 GMT
#41
Just got this Achievement going 4-1 in 4v4 AT. So possibly Glitched.
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
September 27 2010 06:16 GMT
#42
On September 26 2010 12:58 St. Fu wrote:
I've never gone 5-0 and i have this achievement. Maybe you can get it by winning 5 placements in a row.

Same here. I was working out of a similar theory. I had gone 3-0 in my 1V1 placement matches, when I decided to do some 2V2 (could've been 3V3). That's when I got the achievement.

Certainly bugged and will probably be patches in V1.2
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
StiM.sc2
Profile Joined September 2010
United Arab Emirates57 Posts
September 27 2010 12:41 GMT
#43
me too i have this achievement but i dont think it depends on the placements
EGThorZaIN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chocobo
Profile Joined November 2006
United States1108 Posts
September 27 2010 15:21 GMT
#44
OK I'm actually pissed off about this now. I've already played 2v2 with all my friends, I've gone 5-0 a few times before, no achievement. No one else I know wants to play it.

I actually had never done 2v2 random so I started that up. Teammates were awful, I spent most of my time saying "please make units", managed to win 4 in a row with my mutas though.

(I swear my teammate had 5 in base hatcheries and 2500 minerals, tons of extra larvae spawned from queens, I saw an army coming and begged him to make lings... he wouldn't do it. "I'm going infestors!")

So the fifth game starts... and my teammate is afk. Just sitting there, probes not doing anything, I'm pretty annoyed. Opponents are awful at least... a super fail cannon rush and badly controlled reapers come to me, I fend it off. Teammate finally disconnects so I can start using his base to get income... I start massing mutas and lings and take out the terran.

The protoss was a real challenge though, he was putting up cannoned expansions and producing army on a regular basis... finally after almost an hour I'm able to win the game and go 5-0 in placement.

AND THE *@$^#%* ACHIEVEMENT DOESN'T ACTIVATE. AGGGGGGGRHGRGRHGRHRGHRG
Lancette
Profile Joined April 2010
China120 Posts
September 28 2010 02:40 GMT
#45
Arrrr. Waste my 1v1 5-0.......wtf
Yo. Bro(toss)!
TurboDreams
Profile Joined April 2009
United States427 Posts
September 28 2010 03:28 GMT
#46
Hmm... I seem to have received this award without actually doing it o.O
Music is the medicine of the mind || Kill a Zergling and a hundred more will take its place.
DminusTerran
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1337 Posts
September 28 2010 03:58 GMT
#47
My favorite thing about this thread is that Hot Shot has nothing to do with single player, but the name of this sub-forum might as well be Achievement-Whores-Anonymous. Gotta get those Chevos son .
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
September 28 2010 05:10 GMT
#48
Well, it's not like roflstomping placement matches involves strategy or good play.
Glowinglight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States76 Posts
September 28 2010 16:10 GMT
#49
Me and my friend went 0-1 in our placement matches, that is to say we only played 1 placement match and lost, and he got the achievement, I did not though. This achievement is without a doubt bugged.
Bleb
Profile Joined August 2010
Croatia278 Posts
October 01 2010 08:39 GMT
#50
This achievement is probably bugged
I had 5/0 in some placements but I didn't get achievement till I played 1 4v4 game with a friend of mine...
So after playing 1 placement match I got it! also my friend didn't get it
It could be I was playing just as they hotfixed it... dunno
Duvigneau
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands1 Post
October 03 2010 12:28 GMT
#51
I got it today with two of my friends, we played 5 placement matches in 3v3. We won 4, but we lost the last one and still got it. Weird.
daveydweeb
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia40 Posts
October 03 2010 12:40 GMT
#52
[image loading]
Kobra Atlantis
Profile Joined July 2010
United States29 Posts
October 04 2010 22:18 GMT
#53
i got the hotshot achievment once i got promoted from gold to diamond... i wasn't on a win streak, in fact, just before the win to put me in diamond i lost. i had been in gold for about 20 games so it wasn't immediate. i'm confused on the requirements of this achievment
Crap a mothership...i'm going to have to pull some drones of the minerals to help stop this one.
kudlaty_true
Profile Joined November 2009
Poland158 Posts
October 05 2010 09:10 GMT
#54
On September 24 2010 23:03 NadaSound wrote:
I will never understand this achievement craze that games impart on people. It is funny that once a new achievement comes out people blow up and go crazy about the fact that they don't have it. Does any one actually look at other peoples achievements? I feel that players just look at their own.

Hm. I like to look at the players showcase when I loose to him, after the match. I like watching changes on my friends' accounts... this sort of shtuff.
I am just wondering when activision will force blizzard to introduce some new achievements for money. So far they have one, which I'll never have. Buy the collectors edition. Forgot what's the name for it.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2010 09:53 GMT
#55
This achievement is glitched. I never ever went 5-0 and I got it after I won a random 2v2.
I had a good night of sleep.
RiotSpectre
Profile Joined October 2010
United States163 Posts
October 05 2010 17:02 GMT
#56
Worked fine for me. Went 5-0 with a pretty decent 4v4 team and all four of us got the achievement immediately after the fifth game ended.
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
October 05 2010 18:10 GMT
#57
On October 05 2010 18:10 kudlaty_true wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2010 23:03 NadaSound wrote:
I will never understand this achievement craze that games impart on people. It is funny that once a new achievement comes out people blow up and go crazy about the fact that they don't have it. Does any one actually look at other peoples achievements? I feel that players just look at their own.

Hm. I like to look at the players showcase when I loose to him, after the match. I like watching changes on my friends' accounts... this sort of shtuff.
I am just wondering when activision will force blizzard to introduce some new achievements for money. So far they have one, which I'll never have. Buy the collectors edition. Forgot what's the name for it.

Devoted fan is the achievement for getting the CE.
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
October 05 2010 18:33 GMT
#58
its glitchy for me. i went 5-0 for 1v1s, 3v3s, and 4v4s and never got it.
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
Apprentice.361
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5 Posts
October 05 2010 19:16 GMT
#59
On October 05 2010 18:53 Koshi wrote:
This achievement is glitched. I never ever went 5-0 and I got it after I won a random 2v2.

Same here. I don't even have the Team Hot Streak 5 and I definitely didn't go 5-0 in 1v1 (Silver).
Demus
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands305 Posts
October 05 2010 20:50 GMT
#60
heh, i went 5-0 3x and 4-1 once (3v3) in my random placements, never seen this achieve .

I guess i'll have to poke one of my other friends to start laddering again, so i can get another streak in
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 35m
Patches Events
15h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.