• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9124 users

Hot Shot achivement now enabled - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 HotS
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
October 05 2010 21:38 GMT
#61
I retroactively got mine somehow a few days ago. Popped out of nowhere.
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
October 12 2010 19:08 GMT
#62
i got this achievement and my 4v4 random rate is 4 wins and 4 losses.
Schmitec
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic2 Posts
October 25 2010 13:42 GMT
#63
This is definitely bugged, Have received it together with both of my 3v3 team mates after qualification with 4-1 score.
KnightOfNi
Profile Joined December 2007
United States1508 Posts
October 25 2010 17:15 GMT
#64
Yeah I got mine kinda out of nowhere... and when I was doing the funday monday the other day (5-0...yeah right XD) the rest of my team got it after we went like 3-2 (I'd already had it) lmao... not really sure what it going on with this achievement
RIP eSTRO :(
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
October 25 2010 17:46 GMT
#65
Somehow I got this yesterday, after my 1019th 2v2 game. Weird.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Geegeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada226 Posts
October 26 2010 03:10 GMT
#66
I just got this achievement now in a 4v4 Random. I'm 54-52, and I don't recall going 5-0 on my placement matches so I definitely think there is some weirdness going on.
georgir
Profile Joined May 2009
Bulgaria253 Posts
October 26 2010 09:28 GMT
#67
I still don't have it and I did get 5-0 in 1v1 on release...
I don't remember if I also did 5-0 in any of the team leagues, guess not.
ChickenSlim
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada40 Posts
October 26 2010 15:41 GMT
#68
...currently 8-0, teamed 2v2. no achievement yet
s2pid_loser
Profile Joined March 2010
United States699 Posts
November 01 2010 08:21 GMT
#69
i jus got the achievement out of no where
wasnt even playing ne placement matches
i just lost a 4v4 random and then it appears out of nowhere

wth?
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce
Tirr
Profile Joined September 2010
Russian Federation122 Posts
November 01 2010 13:24 GMT
#70
Got this on Russian server correctly, after going 5-0 in placement 2x2 AT
double1185
Profile Joined May 2010
Vietnam211 Posts
November 01 2010 15:06 GMT
#71
Im sure there is a different way of earning this, I did not have any 5-0 in any kind still I got it somehow, still wondering about it, if u want some prove I will post some screensaver if requested
Starcraft FTW
fermat200pg
Profile Joined November 2006
United States16 Posts
November 02 2010 05:22 GMT
#72
I achieved 5-0 on my 2v2 random placement matches, but I didn't get the achievement. A couple of weeks later, I lost a 3v3 random with one of my friends as an ally, and the achievement popped up. It's weird.

Perhaps those who get 5-0 in a placement match and who didn't get the achievement probably has the trigger for the achievement bugged up somewhere, and that the only way to get it to trigger is to keep playing. Accordingly, the players who got the achievement after a loss or a non-placement match suddenly caused a previous 5-0 placement record to finally trigger the achievement.

I don't know. I hate it when the game is unpredictable like this.
MagmaRam
Profile Joined October 2010
United States395 Posts
November 02 2010 10:44 GMT
#73
I got mine totally randomly on a glitch. I never went 5-0, but the game was just like "here, have this achievement!"

I'm waiting for it to disappear.
Space Invader
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-02 11:07:00
November 02 2010 11:06 GMT
#74
I may be of thome athithtanthe if there ith a thudden crithith!
Krissam
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark189 Posts
November 02 2010 12:11 GMT
#75
Actually it's pretty bugged, my friend lost his first placement in another 2v2 team and won the next 4, so yesterday when we played we went 5-0, he got his achi after the first win.
If you can chill, chill!" - TLAF-Liquid´Tyler
ZergOwaR
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway280 Posts
November 02 2010 13:28 GMT
#76
so basicly... win 5 placement matches in a row is more like it?
so one could actually find 5 friends and play one game with each.. and get the damn thing
dig dig dig dig dig dig die!
Radipon
Profile Joined September 2010
United States47 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-02 15:47:11
November 02 2010 15:46 GMT
#77
You can get matched against people doing their placements and winning those games will also count. Apparently, I've been stomping peoples' placement matches.
My goose is getting cooked!
StarPolice
Profile Joined September 2010
United States327 Posts
December 22 2010 11:24 GMT
#78
I just got it randomly after a 3v3 match victory, was 4-1 in my previous 5 matches, already placed in a league, had over 100 games played, and didn't go 5-0 in my placement matches when the game came out. Bugged for sure.
BuuGhost
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands340 Posts
December 22 2010 11:52 GMT
#79
I got mine on my third placement match in random 3v3. During the game, To mention.
"Kinda like this thing but there’s something you should know, I just came to say hello."
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12026 Posts
December 22 2010 16:24 GMT
#80
To conclude, noone has the slightest idea where this comes from, what triggers it, or what you need to do to get it, but some random people get it for the weirdest things, which in no way relate to each other.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 852
BeSt 311
sorry 78
Mind 69
Soma 37
Bale 27
ZergMaN 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 649
Other Games
summit1g10596
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft684
C9.Mang0306
Sick201
febbydoto14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
Other Games
• Shiphtur866
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.