• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8172 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 698

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 696 697 698 699 700 730 Next
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 01 2011 18:54 GMT
#13941
On December 02 2011 03:08 glurio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 10:20 funkie wrote:
reposting thing from the nutrition thread, cause it seems like nobody fucking reads it...

On December 01 2011 05:01 funkie wrote:
I think I have a cold again.

I'm in the States and I'm taking vitD.

What is the acceptable amount to bomb myself with to get out of this cold fast?

I started yesterday and took 3000UI, today I took 4000UI.

I bought a bottle of 250softgels of 5000UI each. :D??




Wasn't november official TLHF picture month? It's December now, so we have to wait a whole year again, what a shame!


I think I'll start a progress picture thread at the new year... At this point, the few we have are scattered between the billion pages of this thread, and a few in success stories. I think having a dedicated "before/after" pics along with a place to put lifting goals would not only be motivating (especially if we commit to posting every six months our year, or when your hotels/program make a big change) it would be more motivating, and it would help get us out of the super thread.

Fair warning then, you all have one month. time to get ripped, and get your pics ready for january 1st!
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
December 01 2011 19:24 GMT
#13942
oh shit...with christmas and all the exams? Not the ideal time to look pretty lol
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
December 01 2011 19:45 GMT
#13943
On December 02 2011 04:24 sJarl wrote:
oh shit...with christmas and all the exams? Not the ideal time to look pretty lol

Haha well then the progress pics will just look better in comparison .
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 01 2011 19:45 GMT
#13944
On December 02 2011 04:24 sJarl wrote:
oh shit...with christmas and all the exams? Not the ideal time to look pretty lol

weightlifting = stress relief, more calories = more jacked, amirite? :p
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
December 01 2011 20:01 GMT
#13945
On December 02 2011 04:45 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 04:24 sJarl wrote:
oh shit...with christmas and all the exams? Not the ideal time to look pretty lol

weightlifting = stress relief, more calories = more jacked, amirite? :p


well, the first part is good but I'm kinda on the other end. I forget to eat when I don't have a strict schedule...but oh well, it will be intersting to see how it goes.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
December 01 2011 20:09 GMT
#13946
I'll post a pic at the new year since I'll start cutting for summerz then, and I want a "before" picture so I can feel great when I'm done .
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
December 01 2011 20:12 GMT
#13947
Bulking till end of january. So everyone put on some holiday fat!
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 01 2011 20:32 GMT
#13948
On December 02 2011 05:12 glurio wrote:
Bulking till end of january. So everyone put on some holiday fat!


I'm permanently bulking for the rest of my life. It isn't going well.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
December 01 2011 20:45 GMT
#13949
No naked pictures from me until I am below 110kg, sorry guys
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
December 01 2011 20:50 GMT
#13950
On December 02 2011 05:32 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 05:12 glurio wrote:
Bulking till end of january. So everyone put on some holiday fat!


I'm permanently bulking for the rest of my life. It isn't going well.


It comes in leaps and bounds. Just try your best to get out of the downswings.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 21:21:07
December 01 2011 21:19 GMT
#13951
Wow this is some serious bullshit. Writing up a progress post tomorrow, we said November, it's going to be fucking November.
December is a better month, sure. But we didn't choose December. Bitches better start posting asap.

Funkie tell them. TELL THEM FUNKIE.

Also my 'pre' photo is golden rofl.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
DimmuKlok
Profile Joined June 2010
United States225 Posts
December 01 2011 21:39 GMT
#13952
On December 02 2011 06:19 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Wow this is some serious bullshit. Writing up a progress post tomorrow, we said November, it's going to be fucking November.
December is a better month, sure. But we didn't choose December. Bitches better start posting asap.

Funkie tell them. TELL THEM FUNKIE.

Also my 'pre' photo is golden rofl.

Damn right. We said end of November and I still plan on posting. Sadly I've been really busy lately so I haven't been able to check out the thread as much as I'd like to. I like to keep up with everyone's weight loss results, so if anyone did some recent updates I'd love to hear them. I came in here expecting to see a bunch of pics and it turns out everyone procrastinates as much as I do!

By the way, I fucking love this thread and it's great to see that everyone is still having progress and eating healthy. Keep up the good work.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 01 2011 21:43 GMT
#13953
I literally dont think my body has changed in the last year
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
December 01 2011 21:55 GMT
#13954
On December 02 2011 06:39 DimmuKlok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 06:19 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Wow this is some serious bullshit. Writing up a progress post tomorrow, we said November, it's going to be fucking November.
December is a better month, sure. But we didn't choose December. Bitches better start posting asap.

Funkie tell them. TELL THEM FUNKIE.

Also my 'pre' photo is golden rofl.

Damn right. We said end of November and I still plan on posting. Sadly I've been really busy lately so I haven't been able to check out the thread as much as I'd like to. I like to keep up with everyone's weight loss results, so if anyone did some recent updates I'd love to hear them. I came in here expecting to see a bunch of pics and it turns out everyone procrastinates as much as I do!

By the way, I fucking love this thread and it's great to see that everyone is still having progress and eating healthy. Keep up the good work.


Yeah my trip planning got in the way and I couldn't make a thread before I left. it will be the very first thing I do when I get back home.

If anybody is around South Miami (Kendall), let me know. I'll be here until saturday!.

On December 02 2011 06:43 decafchicken wrote:
I literally dont think my body has changed in the last year


Shut the fuck up, bitch. Muscle MIlk fucking rules btw.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
December 01 2011 22:11 GMT
#13955
I'm finding out leangains is awesome for bulking as well. I'm gaining weight again but also slowly seeing more definition in my abs. Win/win!
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
December 01 2011 22:52 GMT
#13956
It's good if you can fit so many calories in that little time window, i personally have a hard time fitting 4k calories even in my normal day. (Yeah i'm a pussy when it comes to eating a lot, stomach just does not react well.)
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
December 01 2011 22:59 GMT
#13957
I wanna share something really special with you all.


Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 23:15:56
December 01 2011 23:06 GMT
#13958
On December 02 2011 07:52 glurio wrote:
It's good if you can fit so many calories in that little time window, i personally have a hard time fitting 4k calories even in my normal day. (Yeah i'm a pussy when it comes to eating a lot, stomach just does not react well.)

Yeah the big meal after workout on training days is tough. The only reason I can get all my calories in on training days is 3L of whole milk which takes care of almost half of it.
Edit: Man, girls that throw around weights are hot!
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
December 01 2011 23:22 GMT
#13959
On December 02 2011 07:59 glurio wrote:
I wanna share something really special with you all.


9 likes 653 dislikes on youtube lmao. That's just embarrassing.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 01 2011 23:49 GMT
#13960
That was the saddest, ugliest thing I've ever seen.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Prev 1 696 697 698 699 700 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV451
OGKoka 171
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Sea.KH 46
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2278
Dendi637
XaKoH 385
Counter-Strike
x6flipin253
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1302
B2W.Neo561
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee146
dupreeh102
XBOCT78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick590
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 2m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.