• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

EG now hiring! - Page 4

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Nikoras
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States115 Posts
June 05 2013 04:28 GMT
#61
If EG needs a molecular cell biologist I'm available.
Kyuhyuck
Profile Joined April 2013
Korea (South)40 Posts
June 05 2013 05:34 GMT
#62
Hmm i might have to look into this
You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief you can't have it.
BrauL
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada197 Posts
June 05 2013 09:34 GMT
#63
Wonder if EG needs a hip hop dancer/choreographer. HIT ME UP lol

gl to all the applicants! working for EG sounds really cool
The Barbarian
ShadesofGraylin
Profile Joined April 2012
United States32 Posts
June 05 2013 14:26 GMT
#64
On June 04 2013 06:20 OldManTekh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 06:13 astroorion wrote:
I wish that age didn't get in the way of jobs ~_~ Only 17 so it's hard to get jobs and build a portfolio


"Open-source contributor (show us your street cred)"

^- Best way to start a portfolio is contributing to your favorite OSS projects. It will get noticed.

Open source isn't just a good way to build a portfolio; it is also an excellent way to improve your skills and meet cool people! I think you'd be surprised at how useful those connections can be when you are looking for jobs. Software is about people as much as code, open source software even more so.

On June 04 2013 07:27 Fyrn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 06:23 Imbu wrote:
Yup, and one of my favorite projects

https://github.com/GraylinKim/sc2reader?source=c

can always be a good place to start. =D


I second this. Graylin is extremely active, but I bet he welcomes any help.

Thanks for the shoutout Imbu, Fyrn. I am always looking for both technical and non-technical contributors; software isn't all about code! Contact me if interested

</OFFTOPIC>

Maintainer: sc2reader, http://github.com/GraylinKim/sc2reader
Deleted User 12257
Profile Joined October 2004
Spain112 Posts
June 05 2013 16:01 GMT
#65
Why US based only if you don't need to be local?.

I would like to apply for web developer on EG.
Zion9
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Romania347 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-05 16:07:32
June 05 2013 16:07 GMT
#66
On June 05 2013 13:28 Nikoras wrote:
If EG needs a molecular cell biologist I'm available.


Also if EG needs a dentist I'm in!

)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ SlayerS_MMA| Taeja | ThorZain and Naama Fan!!
Treefrog42
Profile Joined December 2012
United Kingdom36 Posts
June 05 2013 16:47 GMT
#67
On June 04 2013 06:20 walt8642 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 06:13 astroorion wrote:
I wish that age didn't get in the way of jobs ~_~ Only 17 so it's hard to get jobs and build a portfolio

It's even harder for me. I'm 15! hahaha


Well I'm 12. The age difference on TL is amazing; so many ages into e-sports!
AwfuL_
Profile Joined January 2013
Netherlands6976 Posts
June 05 2013 19:00 GMT
#68
But in case you don’t, we are Evil Geniuses; a fast-moving, highly-skilled new media agency which works with technology and other consumer brands interested in advertising to and engaging video gamers.


How was there no mention of the word 'e-sport' in this sentence?
Seplion
Profile Joined May 2013
United States7 Posts
June 05 2013 20:44 GMT
#69
On June 06 2013 01:07 Zion9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 13:28 Nikoras wrote:
If EG needs a molecular cell biologist I'm available.


Also if EG needs a dentist I'm in!

)

If EG needs an MBA in Finance, I'm in! Would we be required to stream the work day at our desk though is the question.
PhoenixM1
Profile Joined January 2010
United States178 Posts
June 05 2013 20:50 GMT
#70
Oh yeah I'll totally work for EG man! Just as soon as you guys start operating oilrigs and need an experienced derrickhand/driller you let me know. . .I will fully find you oil in no time. =)
=/
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
June 06 2013 05:48 GMT
#71
Well this looks like the perfect job for me
I'm in SF, I have the skills and experience, I have references, I'm going to give it a shot!
I even have the bonus application design and mobile-web design/development experience.
Wish me luck!
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
June 06 2013 06:57 GMT
#72
I wish EG was looking for news writers, I'd gladly help !
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
evaunit01
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States512 Posts
June 06 2013 07:45 GMT
#73
Good luck CatNzHat!
Gamertag: William T. Riker - My life for Aiur!
asdfOu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2089 Posts
June 06 2013 09:53 GMT
#74
hit me up if EG needs a mathematician
rip prime
pNRG
Profile Joined February 2012
United States333 Posts
June 06 2013 15:53 GMT
#75
On June 06 2013 14:48 CatNzHat wrote:
Well this looks like the perfect job for me
I'm in SF, I have the skills and experience, I have references, I'm going to give it a shot!
I even have the bonus application design and mobile-web design/development experience.
Wish me luck!


gl hf
"He's like a Kakuna with Flamestrike." - Artosis 25.7.2014 \\ "Sometimes you gotta' be manly to get out of the group stage, Reynad." -Artosis 17.10.2014 \\ “There goes your dream of a frivolous lawsuit with a brewing company.” – Tasteless 26.8.2015
PvPTime
Profile Joined February 2013
United Kingdom6 Posts
June 06 2013 17:35 GMT
#76
nice but too bad that I prefer better to try play for EG than to be their web developer and designer ;D
You are in violation of the balance. Leave immediately or I will deport you. All of you…
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
June 06 2013 18:42 GMT
#77
On June 04 2013 06:06 SoOJuuu wrote:
stupid financial economics degree cant get me into esports

*throws it into the river*

back to school!
or...
back to the ladder@!


They didn't tell you that bachelor or masters in financial economics don't mean shit unless its from Ivy League University or Oxford or... you get the point. I have a bachelor and masters in finance, right now at my 3rd year of PhD in Agricultural Economics. Planning on getting a second PhD in Economic Theory in another country (if I successfully publish my research). Then spend a couple of years to get FRM or CFA. By that time, as I hit my 40s, I will be a competitive financial economist on the global market. This shit is not for everybody because you need to invest a huge amount of capital and time, and also make a lot of sacrifices. It is kind of bad that they don't tell you this when you are a kid applying to a college for the first time without proper guidance. Trust me, professors, university staff, they all know it, they just trick you into it. These crooks don't make it to Wall Street so they scam children.
DavoS
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States4605 Posts
June 07 2013 03:03 GMT
#78
Which should I work on more:
Learning to not be good as Phantom Lancer, or learn every other skill involved in web design?
"KDA is actually the most useless stat in the game" Aui_2000
EKlipz
Profile Joined November 2010
United States8 Posts
June 07 2013 04:09 GMT
#79
On June 04 2013 05:54 TheKefka wrote:
I find this hilarious


Been glancing at this thread occasionally over the last hour cuz I havent bothered closing the tab yet, and suddenly out of nowhere I JUST got the joke :3

In all seriousness though, would love to apply, but I'm going to school for CSS (software design) and only know frontend web stuff, plus still have a year of school left good to see them expanding though, EG is a great organization :D
Ponera
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada596 Posts
June 07 2013 08:34 GMT
#80
Wouldn't it be appropriate to remove this since Xenocider was hired???

Seems they need to do a lot better on their job descriptions.
You won't feel very "Plus" in TL+
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 259
TKL 160
CranKy Ducklings57
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM895
IndyStarCraft 160
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 895
Lowko434
IndyStarCraft 160
TKL 160
Rex 68
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55100
Free 3466
Jaedong 1884
BeSt 666
Soulkey 460
Horang2 367
Soma 310
Hyun 216
Zeus 205
Last 148
[ Show more ]
firebathero 140
sorry 135
Mind 117
Pusan 90
soO 32
ToSsGirL 24
Aegong 21
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6744
Dendi668
XaKoH 387
canceldota45
Other Games
gofns32638
singsing2203
byalli414
B2W.Neo413
Pyrionflax336
ToD184
QueenE40
DeMusliM7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
• Gemini_19 12
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1313
• WagamamaTV459
League of Legends
• Jankos3431
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 31m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.