• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

EG now hiring! - Page 3

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Minor
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada2 Posts
June 04 2013 02:54 GMT
#41
If you need a java/.NET/SQL/Genius dev who is an avid gamer whilst being simultaneously not in the least bit socially awkward--give me a shout!
Gyonka
Profile Joined June 2013
2 Posts
June 04 2013 03:23 GMT
#42
Do you think it will be ok to telecommute despite time difference?

I live in canada...

I'm in high school, but I have experience will all of the above as well as .NET (unfortunately) + work experience at a company where I was a developer.

I can definitely satisfy part time requirements.
I think I will submit my resume anyways

Thanks
ShutteR9
Profile Joined February 2012
United States14 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-04 03:57:08
June 04 2013 03:36 GMT
#43
PoseidonWebStudios.com is mine. That designer section sounds perfect for me.. hmm :D I don't play Starcraft anymore because well, all I do is design websites all day. I'll shoot an email out this week
A-BomB
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland79 Posts
June 04 2013 04:07 GMT
#44
hey i did web development in college for a year,didnt finish it but im grand master on sc so that more then makes up for it right???
A-BOMB on http://www.justin.tv/abombtv (high level protoss stream)
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-04 04:24:26
June 04 2013 04:22 GMT
#45
"Experience with Git or Mercurial SCM. We might accept SVN users, but be ready to explain yourself"

Haha love this. I love git and I'm so glad many organisations are starting to make the transition.

I am just about to finish a contract. I am definitely going to inquire, I'd love to be a web developer for an esports organisation. However I would need to inquire about moving to the US hopefully they'd let me work on a visa. Also the pay matters haha.

I think my resume would definitely allow me to get in if I did live in the US already, I'm just hoping its that good that I can get a trip to the US. I have extensive experience in almost every web-development language, TDD/BDD, teaching Agile/Continous-Delivery to large organisations, setting up servers for large organisations, front-end design for smaller contracts, and understand server-side-MVC combined with client-side-MVC and such web design patterns on the webdev aspects.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
June 04 2013 04:41 GMT
#46
With their new addition of a Bay Area Lair I'm sure they will find some very competent developers. Grats to whoever gets the position.

I'll spread this around on linked
Fkyx
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States109 Posts
June 04 2013 07:54 GMT
#47
Best of luck to all who apply!
Sup son? ¯\__(ツ)__/¯
clipse689
Profile Joined June 2013
United States1 Post
June 04 2013 08:09 GMT
#48
How long will resumes be accepted for these jobs?
Atoissen
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway1737 Posts
June 04 2013 08:18 GMT
#49
, play as Phantom Lancer

Hell no...
“Strength lies not in defense but in attack.”
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
June 04 2013 10:18 GMT
#50
Maybe in 4 or 5 years EG
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
moofang
Profile Joined June 2011
508 Posts
June 04 2013 13:33 GMT
#51
Not a good time for me If you guys are still looking (or are looking again) for a web dev around this time next year...
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
June 04 2013 18:04 GMT
#52
Applying

I have basically all the skills needed for both positions as I work for one of the biggest advertising firms as a designer/developer, but I would love to work within the e-sports industry as well. Let's see how it goes!
Life?
NikonTC
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom418 Posts
June 04 2013 18:25 GMT
#53
node.JS? good lord.
"IdrA crushes the marine push, absolutely demolishes this 2 rax play. Would not be suprised to see a GG from IdrA at any moment" Day[9]
stickyhands
Profile Joined May 2011
187 Posts
June 04 2013 18:52 GMT
#54
On June 05 2013 03:25 NikonTC wrote:
node.JS? good lord.

one of the best way to build an API i think (still young tho..)
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Fyrn
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany62 Posts
June 04 2013 19:40 GMT
#55
On June 05 2013 03:52 stickyhands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 03:25 NikonTC wrote:
node.JS? good lord.

one of the best way to build an API i think (still young tho..)


The reason being?
"I mean I could always win MLG Providence next year.." - The Little One
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
June 04 2013 21:45 GMT
#56
Huh- as someone in a completely unrelated field its fascinating to see what these types of jobs look for.
South
Profile Joined November 2010
80 Posts
June 04 2013 23:29 GMT
#57
On June 04 2013 10:52 Alryk wrote:
I'm a freshman in college doing half of that haha. It just depends on when you start and what you do. I've only really had a year dedicated to learning programming.


There's an enormous difference between "doing it" and doing it well/properly. The former is simple, the latter will take many years regardless of your innate ability. If you don't already have a reasonable portfolio/pedigree, I'd be surprised if they'd consider you. If you're the one in ~50K that just transcends the experience prerequisite and is just insanely gifted, you're almost certainly not going to be working for Evil Geniuses anyway.
Jawmare
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada85 Posts
June 04 2013 23:46 GMT
#58
On June 04 2013 06:09 OldManTekh wrote:
Time to webscale up your hadoop with mongodb baremetal node sharts

Node.js is Bad Ass Rock Star Tech
Ydriel
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Italy516 Posts
June 05 2013 00:11 GMT
#59
Oh man, US based I guess I won't need to ask about the "explain yourself" (find hard to grow away from SVN)
<3 SC2 <3<3 Dota 2. Steam ID: HellS
isospeedrix
Profile Joined November 2010
United States215 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-05 00:47:29
June 05 2013 00:45 GMT
#60
Surprisingly high requirements for a simple site. Currently they dont' use any JS or CSS frameworks (other than jquery that everyone uses), so no MVC type js like backbone/ember, and no responsive css like foundation. They probably want to hire someone who can just totally transform the site. And web services? Currently I can't imagine too much database stuff going around there .. (player bios, sponsors... perhaps). Anyway I think there might just be some closet rockstar developer that lurks the forums here.
http://www.youtube.com/isospeedrix
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 259
TKL 160
CranKy Ducklings57
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM895
IndyStarCraft 160
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 895
Lowko434
IndyStarCraft 160
TKL 160
Rex 68
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55100
Free 3466
Jaedong 1884
BeSt 666
Soulkey 460
Horang2 367
Soma 310
Hyun 216
Zeus 205
Last 148
[ Show more ]
firebathero 140
sorry 135
Mind 117
Pusan 90
soO 32
ToSsGirL 24
Aegong 21
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6744
Dendi668
XaKoH 387
canceldota45
Other Games
gofns32638
singsing2203
byalli414
B2W.Neo413
Pyrionflax336
ToD184
QueenE40
DeMusliM7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
• Gemini_19 12
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1313
• WagamamaTV459
League of Legends
• Jankos3431
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 31m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.