• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

EG now hiring! - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
JeowJeow
Profile Joined October 2010
United States86 Posts
June 03 2013 21:54 GMT
#21
Would said applicant be expected to work on both EG and Alliance projects?
Metak
Profile Joined August 2011
296 Posts
June 03 2013 22:06 GMT
#22
Meeting pretty much all of the web designer skills and bonus points, I'm pretty sad this is a position for NA only.
Valon
Profile Joined June 2011
United States329 Posts
June 03 2013 22:11 GMT
#23
Ha I love the Warhound requirement. Lolz
EG.lectR
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States617 Posts
June 03 2013 22:17 GMT
#24
On June 04 2013 07:06 Metak wrote:
Meeting pretty much all of the web designer skills and bonus points, I'm pretty sad this is a position for NA only.


We're open to non-US, but we prefer US simply because of timezones and availability. Submit your application and we'll take a look regardless
@colindeshong
2ndOfJuly
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany2 Posts
June 03 2013 22:18 GMT
#25
Okay i can check 95% of the required skills even if its 2 jobs... the 5% im used to Subversion at best, and even worse we have cvs in the office for the legacy bnecause chef choose to stick with it aaaand im not us based + sucking foreigner english. But seriously thats a bunch of killer requirements for, i guess, a little money you get you'd get anywhere else ;...; So lets say you get a promoted fresh university guy with some good projects he made and you pay 40.000€ a year. Id be interested what they pay for the love of esports
Fuck my live
Fyrn
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany62 Posts
June 03 2013 22:27 GMT
#26
On June 04 2013 06:23 Imbu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 06:20 OldManTekh wrote:
On June 04 2013 06:13 astroorion wrote:
I wish that age didn't get in the way of jobs ~_~ Only 17 so it's hard to get jobs and build a portfolio


"Open-source contributor (show us your street cred)"

^- Best way to start a portfolio is contributing to your favorite OSS projects. It will get noticed.


Yup, and one of my favorite projects

https://github.com/GraylinKim/sc2reader?source=c

can always be a good place to start. =D


I second this. Graylin is extremely active, but I bet he welcomes any help.
"I mean I could always win MLG Providence next year.." - The Little One
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
June 03 2013 22:29 GMT
#27
Cough*herolevelworldoftankssite*Cough
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
KeyHunt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States218 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 22:42:34
June 03 2013 22:42 GMT
#28
On June 04 2013 06:54 JeowJeow wrote:
Would said applicant be expected to work on both EG and Alliance projects?

Oh you're so cute lol.
Starcraft 2
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States64 Posts
June 03 2013 22:43 GMT
#29
Hire R1ch, then he'd work at both TL and EG!
EG.HuG[RC]
Corvi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Germany1406 Posts
June 03 2013 23:03 GMT
#30
pretty clever. there are probably tons of guys with amazing web development skills here, who lack the social skills for the ordinary job market and work for a fraction of the salary they deserve.
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
June 03 2013 23:24 GMT
#31
Happy with my job right now but love the qualifications for the web dev position. "We might accept SVN users, but be ready to explain yourself" gave me a laugh. I'm sure you guys will get some good applicants, hope the fact that you'd be working for the esports Yankees doesn't stop folks here from applying :p

Seriously though looks like a great job, I'm sure working for EG is fun.
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
PlayerNaN
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1 Post
June 03 2013 23:39 GMT
#32
Sooo... when are you guys moving to Europe? I even got the StarCraft and bonus points in the application!
Common sense is what tells you the world is flat.
Maximinimoi
Profile Joined June 2013
France1 Post
June 03 2013 23:56 GMT
#33
Being local to San Francisco is a plus, but not required

I think anyway France is too much. Too much hours more, too much €/$ for the plane, too much accent when I speak english.. huhu.

I loved to try but I need now an internship, not a full job and I don't think I could have a chance. Perhaps back in 2 years, but I'll prefer blizzard (Web/game Dev/design studies for me ^^) :p

Glhf for guys who'll try
Danzo
Profile Joined March 2011
2820 Posts
June 04 2013 00:00 GMT
#34
Damn, wish I understood half of what I was reading for the requirements! How many years of schooling do you need to become a web dev?
Getting too old for this..
Desch
Profile Joined June 2013
1 Post
June 04 2013 00:11 GMT
#35
On June 04 2013 09:00 Danzo wrote:
Damn, wish I understood half of what I was reading for the requirements! How many years of schooling do you need to become a web dev?


None at all! Pretty easy to teach yourself. Plenty of websites out there to learn from -- Nettuts, Webtuts, Smashing Magazine, websites like those are great resources. Not too hard to get up and running on your own, and you save the money of going through a college that typically is a couple years behind current trends.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-04 00:16:53
June 04 2013 00:15 GMT
#36
I can't recommend Poseidon Webstudios enough, we've been slacking on our update, but it looks amazing. Not to mention it is run by a former GM player, and has eSports experience. Something to consider. http://www.poseidonwebstudios.com/
Warboss
Profile Joined January 2012
United States12 Posts
June 04 2013 00:41 GMT
#37
Wow, Totally helps line out the skills I need to work on.

Would love a job in e-sports like this.
More GG, More Skill
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
June 04 2013 01:02 GMT
#38
On June 04 2013 09:00 Danzo wrote:
Damn, wish I understood half of what I was reading for the requirements! How many years of schooling do you need to become a web dev?

Job ads pretty much always look intimitating. The hardest part is getting the experience tbh(well assuming you are decently smart), the rest comes if you are motivated and want to learn.
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-04 01:53:29
June 04 2013 01:52 GMT
#39
Git ftw

I'm doing an internship now, otherwise I might have applied... we're doing Ruby, RoR, Git, and all of that like right now

Although I'm TL all the way :D good luck EG finding the guys you need!

On June 04 2013 09:00 Danzo wrote:
Damn, wish I understood half of what I was reading for the requirements! How many years of schooling do you need to become a web dev?


I'm a freshman in college doing half of that haha. It just depends on when you start and what you do. I've only really had a year dedicated to learning programming.
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
SecondHand
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States329 Posts
June 04 2013 02:52 GMT
#40
Warhounds pretty good unit from my perspective.
Ladder more, win less
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 259
TKL 160
CranKy Ducklings57
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM895
IndyStarCraft 160
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 895
Lowko434
IndyStarCraft 160
TKL 160
Rex 68
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55100
Free 3466
Jaedong 1884
BeSt 666
Soulkey 460
Horang2 367
Soma 310
Hyun 216
Zeus 205
Last 148
[ Show more ]
firebathero 140
sorry 135
Mind 117
Pusan 90
soO 32
ToSsGirL 24
Aegong 21
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6744
Dendi668
XaKoH 387
canceldota45
Other Games
gofns32638
singsing2203
byalli414
B2W.Neo413
Pyrionflax336
ToD184
QueenE40
DeMusliM7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
• Gemini_19 12
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1313
• WagamamaTV459
League of Legends
• Jankos3431
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 31m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.