• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:36
CEST 12:36
KST 19:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9475 users

SC2Casts on iPhone, iPad and Android - Page 32

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All
CakeNSodomy
Profile Joined October 2010
Ukraine20 Posts
August 23 2011 19:54 GMT
#621
Iphone 2g 3.1.3 does not work. crushes at launch
chukpeev
Profile Joined June 2010
234 Posts
August 24 2011 09:49 GMT
#622
On August 24 2011 04:54 CakeNSodomy wrote:
Iphone 2g 3.1.3 does not work. crushes at launch


did you get it from the store?
SC2Casts.com - SC2 Commented games/vods.
chukpeev
Profile Joined June 2010
234 Posts
August 24 2011 09:49 GMT
#623
On August 24 2011 01:24 crazy_junkie1 wrote:
I have the same problem. Bought the 5$ app (version 1.9.5) for my iPad 2 (16 gB, wifi) version 4.3.3...

The app crashes right as I open it. I cant even get to a main menu or anything.

Any help?


Can you try deleting the app and getting it again from the store? That normally fixes such problems ..
SC2Casts.com - SC2 Commented games/vods.
Otori
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden164 Posts
August 24 2011 17:14 GMT
#624
Great app. Purchased it

Love it for when im on the subway on my way to school
Custard
Profile Joined June 2011
United States37 Posts
August 24 2011 20:33 GMT
#625
Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to make this, just bought it.
MuGeN_Eu
Profile Joined August 2011
France11 Posts
August 25 2011 07:10 GMT
#626
insane guyz great job!
CrushDog5
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada207 Posts
August 25 2011 15:32 GMT
#627
I'd like a feature where it keeps track of the games I've already watched. I like to look at the top rated games from the last month, but sometimes I forget what I've watched.

Great App. Well worth the money.
SkillCraft.com - StarCraft + Science
chukpeev
Profile Joined June 2010
234 Posts
August 26 2011 06:23 GMT
#628
On August 26 2011 00:32 CrushDog5 wrote:
I'd like a feature where it keeps track of the games I've already watched. I like to look at the top rated games from the last month, but sometimes I forget what I've watched.


The feature is there. Once you click on a series, it'll gray it out in all lists so that you know you already clicked it
SC2Casts.com - SC2 Commented games/vods.
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
August 27 2011 00:04 GMT
#629
wow- thx 4 sharing
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
ZionsWrath
Profile Joined December 2010
United States121 Posts
August 27 2011 04:52 GMT
#630
Will this app let me download VODs to my phone? So I can DL at home and watch on the go, not using my phone plan bandwidth

I am considering getting a smart phone but since Verizon doesn't have unlimited bandwidth anymore I will go over so easily with streaming content I am thinking not to get it.
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
August 28 2011 18:06 GMT
#631
+250 yen to your cause! Hoping this app makes my commutes more enjoyable.
Goosebumps!
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands30 Posts
August 29 2011 21:18 GMT
#632
I'm getting an ipod just for this. Watching starcraft in class :D
joen05
Profile Joined July 2011
United States126 Posts
September 02 2011 18:23 GMT
#633
Any possibility of bringing the app to webOS? I get plenty of SC2 through livestreams and Flash but would love to be able to have casted games available to me.
Team Liquid | HerO | NonY | TLO | Sheth | Ret | Zenio | Taeja | Sea ||| Never Forget: Jinro | HayprO |||
ZionsWrath
Profile Joined December 2010
United States121 Posts
September 04 2011 02:48 GMT
#634
On August 27 2011 13:52 ZionsWrath wrote:
Will this app let me download VODs to my phone? So I can DL at home and watch on the go, not using my phone plan bandwidth

I am considering getting a smart phone but since Verizon doesn't have unlimited bandwidth anymore I will go over so easily with streaming content I am thinking not to get it.


Thanks for answering my question.
Zlarp
Profile Joined August 2011
Switzerland9 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 17:00:14
September 05 2011 07:26 GMT
#635
I've got the same request ZionsWrath is so eloquently describing. It'd be great if there were a way to download these videos to the ipad. I've only got the WLAN version and I'd love to watch some games on my long train ride to school, which is not possible like this.

If that is too much to ask, I'd be happy if there were at least an option to copy the video URL to the ipad clipboad, that way I could use some other app (I think I've seen one in the store) to download the videos and then watch them on the go.

Edit: found out how to save URL to clipboard and the app for downloading works. The process it a bit tedious, though, and I'd still love the feature in-app. I've got my bases covered now, though, even if it's with another 3 bucks app. I'll gladly pay that for unlimited entertainment
Gold league random player who likes talking about Starcraft
alokin
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 09:15:17
September 09 2011 09:14 GMT
#636
On September 05 2011 16:26 Zlarp wrote:
I've got the same request ZionsWrath is so eloquently describing. It'd be great if there were a way to download these videos to the ipad. I've only got the WLAN version and I'd love to watch some games on my long train ride to school, which is not possible like this.

If that is too much to ask, I'd be happy if there were at least an option to copy the video URL to the ipad clipboad, that way I could use some other app (I think I've seen one in the store) to download the videos and then watch them on the go.

Edit: found out how to save URL to clipboard and the app for downloading works. The process it a bit tedious, though, and I'd still love the feature in-app. I've got my bases covered now, though, even if it's with another 3 bucks app. I'll gladly pay that for unlimited entertainment


I agree. I would like to see this.
If there is a way to DL the content and then watch on-the-go without some kind of 3G network I will buy this in a heartbeat. No point in getting it otherwise cause why not use my computer instead of my ipad for wifi in my house ???
twitch.tv/alokin1 come join me!
Zlarp
Profile Joined August 2011
Switzerland9 Posts
September 10 2011 19:25 GMT
#637
As I said, there is a way, you just have to look for it
Gold league random player who likes talking about Starcraft
KaluGOSU
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States171 Posts
September 12 2011 02:09 GMT
#638
Very nice, i will buy this!
Halt! Thou shalt not pass. Thou hast much anger, young one
bajabaja
Profile Joined September 2010
245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 12:07:58
September 13 2011 12:07 GMT
#639
Very cool. Gonna grab one.

And btw guys. Ive an iPhone for about a couple days now and I've been addicted browsing it. However, I cannot seem to find how to change the "name displayed" at the upper left corner of the screen at the home page of the phone. You know, the besides the signal strength indicator?
Need halp!
hi.
sleepinabox
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2 Posts
September 20 2011 16:52 GMT
#640
Just on a note on the Android version.

There appears to be an issue with Honeycomb on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 - seems to crash when I re-orient the screen by turning around the tablet. I get a force close error.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10687
StarCastTV_EN310
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko33
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10896
Bisu 3034
Jaedong 2618
EffOrt 1034
Horang2 365
ZerO 322
Larva 262
Pusan 234
Zeus 232
actioN 137
[ Show more ]
Mind 129
Hyun 117
Barracks 77
ggaemo 69
Killer 46
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 41
Sharp 36
NotJumperer 29
ToSsGirL 27
Sacsri 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Shinee 19
Terrorterran 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto79
League of Legends
JimRising 358
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1685
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes224
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 146
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV267
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 24m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.