• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8093 users

SC2Casts on iPhone, iPad and Android - Page 34

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 Next All
h3nG
Profile Joined March 2011
46 Posts
November 27 2011 23:03 GMT
#661
I was really excited...until I realized it's just a youtube video organizer and for $2.99 at that.

This is great for the community, but I suggest lowering the price a little bit.
Sata_
Profile Joined September 2011
Belgium82 Posts
November 29 2011 14:29 GMT
#662
On November 28 2011 08:03 h3nG wrote:
I was really excited...until I realized it's just a youtube video organizer and for $2.99 at that.

This is great for the community, but I suggest lowering the price a little bit.

this should just be free imo =/
nn42
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden18 Posts
November 30 2011 07:17 GMT
#663
seems I'm the only one not liking it. low quality youtube organizer, I don't buy into the 'lets support e-sports in general'.
why did I pay for something I can watch for free and in better quality on my computer. my iphone even comes with the youtube app straight out of the box.
I pay almost $3 for not having to type in the search text myself.
hubson
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden93 Posts
November 30 2011 11:04 GMT
#664
Would it be possible to get a BW section with the proleague matches?! That would be fantastic!
myRZeth
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1047 Posts
December 01 2011 12:17 GMT
#665
could you port that to the nokia n900?
rockstartower
Profile Joined July 2011
United States18 Posts
December 01 2011 19:17 GMT
#666
I already have youtube on my phone.
"Life is to be enjoyed, not endured"
xeus
Profile Joined September 2011
9 Posts
December 04 2011 00:47 GMT
#667
I was pissed off about the free app going away too, so I just bookmarked sc2casts.com/all on my phone and have the exact same functionality that the app provided me.
Peleus
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia420 Posts
December 04 2011 19:59 GMT
#668
If you could add a particular feature I'd happily pay $5 for this app. Please please please make it so it has the ability to store the buffer locally and essentially download the video for offline viewing.

Where I am mobile data costs a metric buttload and having this ability would allow me to load up videos at home using fixed net and watch on my commute. I can't see it as being particularly difficult to implement either.

chukpeev
Profile Joined June 2010
234 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 08:07:12
December 05 2011 08:07 GMT
#669
Unfortunately, downloading VODs is against the youtube TOS so I can't implement it in those apps...
SC2Casts.com - SC2 Commented games/vods.
Powdercake
Profile Joined November 2011
United States19 Posts
December 05 2011 18:27 GMT
#670
I've decided to get myself an iPhone for the holidays and I am sooooo excited about watching VODs. I'm attending university right now and have a lot of times when I have to wait around for 20 minutes or so in between classes and would love to spend that time watching Starcraft! :DDD
Linoge
Profile Joined January 2011
Hungary115 Posts
December 06 2011 22:21 GMT
#671
<3
EU; Linoge.240 ;
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
December 07 2011 00:21 GMT
#672
SC2Casts.com must require a metric fuckload of effort to catalog the amount of games that it does...paying for the app is how you support the people who do what they do, and the YouTube client is pretty crappy on iOS anyway. Paying $5 for the iPad app is a bit much, though I bought it anyway for some reason.
chukpeev
Profile Joined June 2010
234 Posts
December 07 2011 07:55 GMT
#673
Thank you Ruscour Appreciated
SC2Casts.com - SC2 Commented games/vods.
TheZen
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom8 Posts
December 10 2011 22:55 GMT
#674
Just got this! Fantastic app!
Learning to be a better gamer!
Nerko
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden34 Posts
December 18 2011 00:53 GMT
#675
I think its great !
+ Show Spoiler +
But i dont want to pay for it ^^
SteBreeze
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom13 Posts
December 19 2011 23:10 GMT
#676
Gonna buy it right now been waiting for something like this for ages
British Terran player. Plays on the Eu server.
CVanG145
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States17 Posts
December 26 2011 08:09 GMT
#677
Amazing work my friend! I've wanted something just like this for 6 or more months!! haha.

Bought and downloaded. You have my support! Thank you for all of your work put into this, I hope you make a good profit on it man :D Keep up the great work and I'll be hoping for more apps from you, because you sir are crafty. /hat tip
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. - Winston Churchill.
MrMoog
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark6 Posts
January 27 2012 10:38 GMT
#678
Downloaded the free version, and the microsoft youtube player to my new Lumia 800, gets an "unexpected error"
Is the free version not working? Ill buy it ofc if thats the reason
For the queen!
madals
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom624 Posts
January 28 2012 18:51 GMT
#679
Weird question, but youtube for iPad has changed - even when I go to "view on youtube" I can no longer adjust the quality? This is a pain as it means I can't load the videos quickly Anyone found a way to do it?
Caster: @Madals91 http://www.youtube.com/Madals91 <--
Mirmidon300
Profile Joined February 2012
Portugal6 Posts
February 10 2012 20:56 GMT
#680
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Codebar 28
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1085
Mini 905
Soma 602
Shuttle 552
actioN 467
Rush 374
Light 316
ggaemo 311
Larva 293
Stork 293
[ Show more ]
BeSt 237
Horang2 216
Snow 170
hero 151
firebathero 120
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 106
Aegong 73
Zeus 71
Shine 60
Shinee 55
Liquid`Ret 39
Sharp 39
Sexy 35
JYJ 30
soO 27
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 26
zelot 17
Rock 14
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8648
qojqva2008
Dendi841
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1292
Fnx 776
x6flipin532
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5437
Grubby449
Other Games
singsing1479
B2W.Neo960
byalli496
Mlord330
ceh9288
Khaldor263
DeMusliM220
Liquid`VortiX159
KnowMe128
ArmadaUGS102
Beastyqt80
Trikslyr51
BRAT_OK 40
Railgan19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH249
• StrangeGG 73
• mYiSmile125
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV362
League of Legends
• Nemesis2469
• TFBlade774
Other Games
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 47m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 47m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.