• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7748 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 78

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 1885 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 17 2015 14:21 GMT
#1541
I like HotS because when I play, I don't give a shit about it. So it's just altogether less stressful than League.

On June 17 2015 23:19 Requizen wrote:
The Ship is that game Ghandi is always talking about, right? $2 seems much more reasonable than $10


The Ship would be so much fun with a ton of people playing.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 17 2015 14:22 GMT
#1542
On June 17 2015 23:15 mordek wrote:
That's all fine. I like the fact there's action from minute 1. If it's a stomp it's only a 10 minute game. If it's epic it's only 30 minutes. The game length is a huge bonus for me. I would much rather play Heroes than League for LLL game night for this reason. Rapid turnover, no games that feel hopeless. You just brawl and have fun. Everyone's interacting with everyone nearly every few minutes. There's lots of little things which are fun, i.e. body blocking. To me it's less of a "sport" and more of a "game".

I agree. But, I'm one of those people that despises the laning phase in League. I dislike the part of the game where everyone is useless and you have to spend 10-20 minutes (if not longer) just slapping at minions and your lane opponents, often either getting hard countered, countering hard, or jungle camped. I can't think of many "fun" laning phases that I like playing.

I do miss the inclusion of Jungle. People roaming from lane to lane and occasionaly taking camps (especially with certain heros that can kill or bribe them easily) is somewhat the same, but not quite.
It's your boy Guzma!
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 14:52:06
June 17 2015 14:48 GMT
#1543
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A DAY

ps I guess I shouldn't just spam like the days of yore. How is everyone's Wednesday!? I am doing GREAT. I suck at League, am terrible at CSGO, couldn't program my way out of a bubble sorted paper bag - BUT WOW WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

double ps Don't forget to have glass of wine on this beautiful Wine Wednesday!
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 17 2015 15:02 GMT
#1544
Galt, you sound happy. What brings you such joy on this rainy, dismal Wednesday?
It's your boy Guzma!
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 15:05:39
June 17 2015 15:05 GMT
#1545
Tavern Brawl is out. Nef vs Rag decks lol. Nef is such bullshit!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 17 2015 15:07 GMT
#1546
On June 17 2015 23:48 JonGalt wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A DAY

ps I guess I shouldn't just spam like the days of yore. How is everyone's Wednesday!? I am doing GREAT. I suck at League, am terrible at CSGO, couldn't program my way out of a bubble sorted paper bag - BUT WOW WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

double ps Don't forget to have glass of wine on this beautiful Wine Wednesday!


Man, I did not get enough sleep to deal with your chipper attitude.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 17 2015 15:16 GMT
#1547
On June 18 2015 00:05 Numy wrote:
Tavern Brawl is out. Nef vs Rag decks lol. Nef is such bullshit!

Wat.
I'm on HS right now and nothing showed up for me
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 17 2015 15:16 GMT
#1548
Because you're NA and we don't magically get patches and content a day late instead of early for once.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 15:21:22
June 17 2015 15:19 GMT
#1549
On June 18 2015 00:02 Requizen wrote:
Galt, you sound happy. What brings you such joy on this rainy, dismal Wednesday?


Can't a guy just be happy on this sunny warm Wednesday?

ps Some day I will regale y'all with the tale of today, but this particular story has not reached a concrete conclusion so we must wait with bated breath while I pursue this adventure to the end.

On June 18 2015 00:07 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 23:48 JonGalt wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A DAY

ps I guess I shouldn't just spam like the days of yore. How is everyone's Wednesday!? I am doing GREAT. I suck at League, am terrible at CSGO, couldn't program my way out of a bubble sorted paper bag - BUT WOW WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

double ps Don't forget to have glass of wine on this beautiful Wine Wednesday!


Man, I did not get enough sleep to deal with your chipper attitude.


Me neither!

LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 17 2015 15:20 GMT
#1550
On June 18 2015 00:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 00:05 Numy wrote:
Tavern Brawl is out. Nef vs Rag decks lol. Nef is such bullshit!

Wat.
I'm on HS right now and nothing showed up for me


I would feel pity if blizzard didn't give EU content sometimes day later :D. Game mode would be more fun if it was a bit more balanced I think.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 17 2015 15:36 GMT
#1551
someone go watch sense 8 so i have someone to talk to about it (((!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 17 2015 15:39 GMT
#1552
On June 18 2015 00:36 Holyflare wrote:
someone go watch sense 8 so i have someone to talk to about it (((!

It's in my queue, alongside freaking everything else. Is it good, though?
It's your boy Guzma!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 15:47:59
June 17 2015 15:45 GMT
#1553
On June 18 2015 00:39 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 00:36 Holyflare wrote:
someone go watch sense 8 so i have someone to talk to about it (((!

It's in my queue, alongside freaking everything else. Is it good, though?


I dunno how to explain it it's kind of weird but super captivating and I don't know why, it's pretty unique in terms of series and I guess that's why I like it so much. I'm pretty hooked on it and am binging at the moment :D

I think it's probably because the characters are so unique and relate-able in their own quirky ways.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
June 17 2015 15:49 GMT
#1554
On June 18 2015 00:36 Holyflare wrote:
someone go watch sense 8 so i have someone to talk to about it (((!

Eww. 0/10
Freeeeeeedom
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 17 2015 16:08 GMT
#1555
grats on getting laid galt
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 17 2015 16:22 GMT
#1556
Ugh, how much of a pirate do I want to be? I feel bad, but Forge World pricings are so lame...
It's your boy Guzma!
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
June 17 2015 16:25 GMT
#1557
On June 18 2015 01:08 ComaDose wrote:
grats on getting laid galt


Joooo I WISH. Been a minute, and it's gonna be a few more unfortunately.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 17 2015 16:31 GMT
#1558
I've survived 24 lonely years, sure you can manage Galt! You cheery fuck.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 17 2015 16:35 GMT
#1559
On June 18 2015 00:19 JonGalt wrote:

Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 00:07 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On June 17 2015 23:48 JonGalt wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A DAY

ps I guess I shouldn't just spam like the days of yore. How is everyone's Wednesday!? I am doing GREAT. I suck at League, am terrible at CSGO, couldn't program my way out of a bubble sorted paper bag - BUT WOW WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

double ps Don't forget to have glass of wine on this beautiful Wine Wednesday!


Man, I did not get enough sleep to deal with your chipper attitude.


Me neither!



It is now past noon and I have woken up enough to be a functioning adult.

Woo! Hai5 for whatever you're pumped about.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 17 2015 16:47 GMT
#1560
That'd be implying Mikael didn't sweep any hearts in Lesotho. Have faith in the guy.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft286
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft286
RuFF_SC2 168
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 306
Stork 200
Leta 122
PianO 84
Hyuk 33
ggaemo 23
Bale 16
Icarus 8
yabsab 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor599
Other Games
summit1g8799
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0280
Sick118
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS32
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter147
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2149
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 57m
Online Event
5h 57m
FEL
10h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.