• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9230 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 79

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 1885 Next
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 17 2015 17:02 GMT
#1561
Tales of his exploits spread across the dry bush of the Free State so rest assured I am not implying otherwise, merely he can learn to survive life now without the busty butt-ox of wild African women dangling from his bed.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 17:28:00
June 17 2015 17:18 GMT
#1562
On June 18 2015 02:02 Numy wrote:
Tales of his exploits spread across the dry bush of the Free State so rest assured I am not implying otherwise, merely he can learn to survive life now without the busty butt-ox of wild African women dangling from his bed.


And wow how much I miss them! Simpler times my friends, simpler times. Like most of what I do, I think my exploits are a bit exaggerated - but they are better stories that way.

Anyway, enough about me. What's uuuppp? Who has some cool summer things lined up? I recently went to Portfest in Portland, was a grand time. Saw some fraternity brothers, drank some good beer, made some brownies, played bucket pong against strangers and hit a 3 win streak before we were dethroned (we had to leave anyway so perfect timing for a loss). I am gonna see Jerry Seinfeld this summer, Black Coffee (a South African DJ), and JCole. Hoping to visit a friend in Pittsburgh who is hella cool, haven't seen her since before I left! Hoping to also spend some time camping in Acadia National park.

And when I am not doing those sweet things, Ima be gaming with my gamer roommate tryna get better at League (finally hit Gold V woooooo) and CSGO. Life is goooood friends, let me hear about all the great (or bad!) in your lives. Let us live our different experiences here in the wildness of the internet!

ps And I finally started working out! Only been three times and we only go two times a week (because the first time we went holy shit I couldn't lift my arms the next 4 days LOL) but hope to increase it to three times a week. This is the biggest I have ever been (5'9" 155ish) and I actually really like my weight, but I got a bit of a gut! Ever since I got home I just been sitting around eating and playing video games. All that walking in Lesotho kept me in really good shape. But I want to just keep this weight and get my lean swole on.

double ps I need a good abs exercise though? Something that will hit all parts of the abs that I can do a couple times a week, gogogo!
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 17 2015 17:36 GMT
#1563
Abs -

I really like Russian Twists (with medicine ball if available), situps/crunches are legit

lay on back, legs straight up and together, lower them down as slowly as possible, return legs to pike position, repeat

Planks are good overall core - make sure you do straight and side planks

10-8-6s are a favorite of mine, although I don't even know if I could do them right now. 10 V ups, 10 tuck ups, 10 sec hollow hold, 8 V ups, 8 tuck ups, etc... - If you want to give this a shot, I would suggest starting with something easier like 8-6-4s or even 7-5-3s.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 17 2015 17:43 GMT
#1564
Drums.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 17 2015 17:43 GMT
#1565
obtain nefarian
win ez
get pack

this is possibly the best game mode ever
A backwards poet writes inverse.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 17:56:38
June 17 2015 17:56 GMT
#1566
On June 18 2015 02:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Abs -

I really like Russian Twists (with medicine ball if available), situps/crunches are legit

lay on back, legs straight up and together, lower them down as slowly as possible, return legs to pike position, repeat

Planks are good overall core - make sure you do straight and side planks

10-8-6s are a favorite of mine, although I don't even know if I could do them right now. 10 V ups, 10 tuck ups, 10 sec hollow hold, 8 V ups, 8 tuck ups, etc... - If you want to give this a shot, I would suggest starting with something easier like 8-6-4s or even 7-5-3s.


Am I doing all of these? Am I picking a few? I am confused. Make my simple stupid mind understand. I just want to work out all my abs in the least number of exercises possible.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 17 2015 17:58 GMT
#1567
On June 18 2015 02:43 Alaric wrote:
Drums.


Not even matching stick heights. What is this amateur hour?

Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 17 2015 17:59 GMT
#1568
On June 18 2015 02:56 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 02:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Abs -

I really like Russian Twists (with medicine ball if available), situps/crunches are legit

lay on back, legs straight up and together, lower them down as slowly as possible, return legs to pike position, repeat

Planks are good overall core - make sure you do straight and side planks

10-8-6s are a favorite of mine, although I don't even know if I could do them right now. 10 V ups, 10 tuck ups, 10 sec hollow hold, 8 V ups, 8 tuck ups, etc... - If you want to give this a shot, I would suggest starting with something easier like 8-6-4s or even 7-5-3s.


Am I doing all of these? Am I picking a few? I am confused. Make my simple stupid mind understand. I just want to work out all my abs in the least number of exercises possible.


If you want to do minimal exercises, I'd go with 10-8-6s (or lighter variation), 30s-60s planks, and pike-lowers. Red is probably a better person to ask though, tbh lol
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 18:02:10
June 17 2015 18:01 GMT
#1569
On June 17 2015 09:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 08:57 Eppa! wrote:
Steam sale got me. Bought big band and squigly thats 2$ Ill never see again.

Or OR just play with us

I'm gonna play right now actually, anyone else in?

All my game time is going into smash and keeping up with quests in HS. I would need at least a week of solid practice to get up to a decent level.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 17 2015 18:12 GMT
#1570
On June 17 2015 23:22 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 23:15 mordek wrote:
That's all fine. I like the fact there's action from minute 1. If it's a stomp it's only a 10 minute game. If it's epic it's only 30 minutes. The game length is a huge bonus for me. I would much rather play Heroes than League for LLL game night for this reason. Rapid turnover, no games that feel hopeless. You just brawl and have fun. Everyone's interacting with everyone nearly every few minutes. There's lots of little things which are fun, i.e. body blocking. To me it's less of a "sport" and more of a "game".

I agree. But, I'm one of those people that despises the laning phase in League. I dislike the part of the game where everyone is useless and you have to spend 10-20 minutes (if not longer) just slapping at minions and your lane opponents, often either getting hard countered, countering hard, or jungle camped. I can't think of many "fun" laning phases that I like playing.

I do miss the inclusion of Jungle. People roaming from lane to lane and occasionaly taking camps (especially with certain heros that can kill or bribe them easily) is somewhat the same, but not quite.

I love laning in DotA but I hate it in League. I haven't played HotS but it doesn't seem too interesting to me considering the reduced number of choices given to a player in the average game. It does seem like something that might just be "fun" but with DotA customs soon I dunno if I'd even spend the time downloading the game.
Writer@WriterYamato
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 17 2015 18:15 GMT
#1571
DotA customs are gonna be shit for a long time.

Pretty much the only one I look forward to playing right now is Warchasers just for the War3 nostalgia.
Moderator
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 17 2015 18:21 GMT
#1572
Troll Trides is coming. So hyped!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 17 2015 18:27 GMT
#1573
Never Alone got. Surprised South Park is still over $10 on sale.
It's your boy Guzma!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 17 2015 18:29 GMT
#1574
Oh Cixah, I dunno if you're still going to continue with 40k or not, but the new Dark Angels codex is up for preorder this weekend. Special Edition looks rather pretty, and you might actually want the things in it. But still, fairly expensive.
It's your boy Guzma!
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
June 17 2015 18:31 GMT
#1575
On June 18 2015 02:59 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 02:56 JonGalt wrote:
On June 18 2015 02:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Abs -

I really like Russian Twists (with medicine ball if available), situps/crunches are legit

lay on back, legs straight up and together, lower them down as slowly as possible, return legs to pike position, repeat

Planks are good overall core - make sure you do straight and side planks

10-8-6s are a favorite of mine, although I don't even know if I could do them right now. 10 V ups, 10 tuck ups, 10 sec hollow hold, 8 V ups, 8 tuck ups, etc... - If you want to give this a shot, I would suggest starting with something easier like 8-6-4s or even 7-5-3s.


Am I doing all of these? Am I picking a few? I am confused. Make my simple stupid mind understand. I just want to work out all my abs in the least number of exercises possible.


If you want to do minimal exercises, I'd go with 10-8-6s (or lighter variation), 30s-60s planks, and pike-lowers. Red is probably a better person to ask though, tbh lol


Ok thanks!
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
June 17 2015 18:35 GMT
#1576
On June 17 2015 13:22 Parnage wrote:
I know that x/y can't handle the new mega's and such but yeah I'm not sure about the tutored moves. If I had to guess I'd say no but I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.

Yes. You can send Pokemon from XY to ORAS to have them learn Move Tutor only moves and then send them back. You just can't send Megastones that don't exist or moves that don't exist in XY.

On June 17 2015 13:25 sung_moon wrote:
Besides Draco Meteor, I forget if there were any useful XY move tutors.

Keldeo Move Tutor in Snowbelle City who can teach Keldeo the move Sacred Sword.

On June 17 2015 13:34 TheEmulator wrote:
Speaking of Pokemon, I'm really enjoying ORAS right now (specifically AS atm but I bought both ). Haven't played a pokemon since I played red/blue/yellow, and a bit of crystal long ago.

Moonbear gave me a nice Electrike that owns too!

Found the Manectite yet? ;o
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 18:37:49
June 17 2015 18:37 GMT
#1577
On June 18 2015 03:12 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 23:22 Requizen wrote:
On June 17 2015 23:15 mordek wrote:
That's all fine. I like the fact there's action from minute 1. If it's a stomp it's only a 10 minute game. If it's epic it's only 30 minutes. The game length is a huge bonus for me. I would much rather play Heroes than League for LLL game night for this reason. Rapid turnover, no games that feel hopeless. You just brawl and have fun. Everyone's interacting with everyone nearly every few minutes. There's lots of little things which are fun, i.e. body blocking. To me it's less of a "sport" and more of a "game".

I agree. But, I'm one of those people that despises the laning phase in League. I dislike the part of the game where everyone is useless and you have to spend 10-20 minutes (if not longer) just slapping at minions and your lane opponents, often either getting hard countered, countering hard, or jungle camped. I can't think of many "fun" laning phases that I like playing.

I do miss the inclusion of Jungle. People roaming from lane to lane and occasionaly taking camps (especially with certain heros that can kill or bribe them easily) is somewhat the same, but not quite.

I love laning in DotA but I hate it in League. I haven't played HotS but it doesn't seem too interesting to me considering the reduced number of choices given to a player in the average game. It does seem like something that might just be "fun" but with DotA customs soon I dunno if I'd even spend the time downloading the game.

it's been quite a few years since i've played dota seriously but one of the reasons i switched to league 6 years ago was because i liked the laning/early game more.

what is the consensus so far for the new hearthstone mode?
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 17 2015 18:38 GMT
#1578
On June 18 2015 03:12 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 23:22 Requizen wrote:
On June 17 2015 23:15 mordek wrote:
That's all fine. I like the fact there's action from minute 1. If it's a stomp it's only a 10 minute game. If it's epic it's only 30 minutes. The game length is a huge bonus for me. I would much rather play Heroes than League for LLL game night for this reason. Rapid turnover, no games that feel hopeless. You just brawl and have fun. Everyone's interacting with everyone nearly every few minutes. There's lots of little things which are fun, i.e. body blocking. To me it's less of a "sport" and more of a "game".

I agree. But, I'm one of those people that despises the laning phase in League. I dislike the part of the game where everyone is useless and you have to spend 10-20 minutes (if not longer) just slapping at minions and your lane opponents, often either getting hard countered, countering hard, or jungle camped. I can't think of many "fun" laning phases that I like playing.

I do miss the inclusion of Jungle. People roaming from lane to lane and occasionaly taking camps (especially with certain heros that can kill or bribe them easily) is somewhat the same, but not quite.

I love laning in DotA but I hate it in League. I haven't played HotS but it doesn't seem too interesting to me considering the reduced number of choices given to a player in the average game. It does seem like something that might just be "fun" but with DotA customs soon I dunno if I'd even spend the time downloading the game.

Turn radius ruins laning for me in dota. League laning was the funnest in s2 imo.
liftlift > tsm
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 17 2015 18:41 GMT
#1579
On June 18 2015 03:37 Frolossus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 03:12 yamato77 wrote:
On June 17 2015 23:22 Requizen wrote:
On June 17 2015 23:15 mordek wrote:
That's all fine. I like the fact there's action from minute 1. If it's a stomp it's only a 10 minute game. If it's epic it's only 30 minutes. The game length is a huge bonus for me. I would much rather play Heroes than League for LLL game night for this reason. Rapid turnover, no games that feel hopeless. You just brawl and have fun. Everyone's interacting with everyone nearly every few minutes. There's lots of little things which are fun, i.e. body blocking. To me it's less of a "sport" and more of a "game".

I agree. But, I'm one of those people that despises the laning phase in League. I dislike the part of the game where everyone is useless and you have to spend 10-20 minutes (if not longer) just slapping at minions and your lane opponents, often either getting hard countered, countering hard, or jungle camped. I can't think of many "fun" laning phases that I like playing.

I do miss the inclusion of Jungle. People roaming from lane to lane and occasionaly taking camps (especially with certain heros that can kill or bribe them easily) is somewhat the same, but not quite.

I love laning in DotA but I hate it in League. I haven't played HotS but it doesn't seem too interesting to me considering the reduced number of choices given to a player in the average game. It does seem like something that might just be "fun" but with DotA customs soon I dunno if I'd even spend the time downloading the game.

it's been quite a few years since i've played dota seriously but one of the reasons i switched to league 6 years ago was because i liked the laning/early game more.

what is the consensus so far for the new hearthstone mode?


Nerfarion OP.

Best played against friends.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 17 2015 18:42 GMT
#1580
Today is best day.

1) Work from home.

2) Got my GRE (Writing) scores back, with percentiles.

good day
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason97
Nathanias 83
ProTech25
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14654
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift680
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4676
Khaldor1537
Liquid`Hasu835
Other Games
summit1g6201
fl0m944
shahzam491
byalli325
FrodaN237
C9.Mang0201
KnowMe173
ArmadaUGS128
UpATreeSC84
Mew2King74
PPMD17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
Other Games
angryscii13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen219
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 13m
Stellar Fest
16h 13m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.