• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:26
CEST 14:26
KST 21:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10208 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 76

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 1885 Next
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 01:22:22
June 17 2015 01:21 GMT
#1501
I know I'm a few hours late, but Custom gamessssssss announced/confirmed
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 17 2015 01:29 GMT
#1502
Is it live now too? Because when we gunna pudge wars.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
June 17 2015 01:33 GMT
#1503
It's not live but should be sometime this week (open beta that is).
Administrator
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 17 2015 01:35 GMT
#1504
Live with this IRIS: http://www.twitch.tv/djforeclosure
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 17 2015 01:36 GMT
#1505
I asked if people wanted immortals/cache things before, but no one answered

I have like 4-5 of each >.>....

Minus the goldens and Rex.
Steam: rook492
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
June 17 2015 01:37 GMT
#1506
On June 17 2015 10:04 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 10:00 MoonBear wrote:
On June 17 2015 09:09 Cixah wrote:
New Gideon is pretty good. You can kill someone turn 3 in standard if you live the dream.

Turn 1 baby Gideon off battlefield forge or mana confluence.
Turn 2 mountian plus two swift spears. Mash face for 4 and flip Gideon.
Turn 3, mountain triple wildslash the face, turn Gideon into a 4/4, attack for lethal with your pair of 4 power swift spears.

Could be fun.

Savannah Lions with an upside. Can probably evaluate it like an Isamaru with an upside in fact for all intents and purposes since there are very few one-damage spells like Gut Shot around in Standard atm I think?

Hm.... You can attack with Dragonlord Ojutai and then untap it and give it indestructible so it dodges all non-instant speed removal completely including sweepers. This has a lot of potential outside of just random Wx aggro decks and could slot into midrange maybe. Damn.

Agreed, in terms of walker/creature strength Gideon is the highest for me. Unfortunately the power level of tarkir nay make these guys pretty obsolite. Atleast for a bit. I still like nissa the most in terms of Timmy values, but Gideon brings more to the table. The problem most will have with him, is what do you cut in the already stuffed gw denmother decks for him?

Maybe cut some Elvish Mystics and Hidden Dragonslayers to slot in some amounts of Nissa and Gideons, similar to how Craig Wescoe managed to slot in three Seeker of the Ways in his Top 8 GP GW Company deck. Forcing creatures to attack into your Raptors sounds nasty. And recycling Nissa with Den Protector is some serious lategame too.

We know that Elvish Visionary is being reprinted in Origins and the new Magic: Duels game seems to bringing back a strong Llorwyn Elves theme. So there may be a completely new Elf-Company style archetype popping up.

Alternatively maybe there's a way to cheat him into a free Planeswalker with Preeminent Captain. But outside of Anafenza and some Heoric stuff there's not many quality soldiers. There might be space in a Warriors deck for Gideon though as a low-to-the ground aggro deck with Alesha for grinding. Some Mardu deck maybe?
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 17 2015 01:38 GMT
#1507
I pulled an Alesha yesterday.
She's pretty nuts
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
MagnusWolf
Profile Joined November 2011
United States483 Posts
June 17 2015 01:39 GMT
#1508
On June 17 2015 10:36 Crusnik wrote:
I asked if people wanted immortals/cache things before, but no one answered

I have like 4-5 of each >.>....

Minus the goldens and Rex.


I'll take your immortals if you dont want em
http://www.twitch.tv/magnuswolf sometimes I stream, sometimes I don't
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 17 2015 01:40 GMT
#1509
If anyone else decided to get Geneforge on Yango's suggestion to me, there's this neat tool that allows you to run Geneforge 1-4 in windowed mode, rather easily.

nifty windows tool here.

also here's a fix for low fps or lag, since spiderweb games seems to be having issues running on newer machines : here.
liftlift > tsm
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 17 2015 01:42 GMT
#1510
Does it work for the Steam version? I didn't play the Steam version, but I read stuff saying it doesn't work with the Steam release.
Moderator
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 01:46:08
June 17 2015 01:45 GMT
#1511
On June 17 2015 10:42 TheYango wrote:
Does it work for the Steam version? I didn't play the Steam version, but I read stuff saying it doesn't work with the Steam release.

working fine right now for me. just have to be careful not to accidentally resize the game, otherwise it lags the fuck out.
liftlift > tsm
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 17 2015 02:04 GMT
#1512
On June 17 2015 10:36 Crusnik wrote:
I asked if people wanted immortals/cache things before, but no one answered

I have like 4-5 of each >.>....

Minus the goldens and Rex.

Goldens and Rex are literally the only things I don't have.
Writer@WriterYamato
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 17 2015 02:41 GMT
#1513
Lets go cavs
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 17 2015 02:52 GMT
#1514
Oh my lord the downvotes on this.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
June 17 2015 03:31 GMT
#1515
No Man's Sky for PC. The hype behind this game will be ridiculous the closer it gets to release.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 17 2015 03:41 GMT
#1516
I have already spent close to 40 dollars on games during the sale - games which I know I won't be playing.

#personalfinancefail
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 17 2015 03:43 GMT
#1517
On June 17 2015 12:41 Sufficiency wrote:
I have already spent close to 40 dollars on games during the sale - games which I know I won't be playing.

#personalfinancefail



You. Come get starters.
Also I bought DLC for a game, I feel dirty.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 17 2015 03:44 GMT
#1518
On June 17 2015 12:43 Parnage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 12:41 Sufficiency wrote:
I have already spent close to 40 dollars on games during the sale - games which I know I won't be playing.

#personalfinancefail



You. Come get starters.
Also I bought DLC for a game, I feel dirty.


O/////

Let me evolve a Haunter too please.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-17 04:01:54
June 17 2015 03:54 GMT
#1519
Sweet. I think I got all the starters now =)

Edit: gah, I lack the fire monkey starter still.

Edit2: does anyone know if I can acquire a Pokemon with ORAS tutor moves on XY? Like a Slurpuff with Drain Punch?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 17 2015 04:06 GMT
#1520
On June 17 2015 12:54 Sufficiency wrote:
Sweet. I think I got all the starters now =)

Edit: gah, I lack the fire monkey starter still.

Edit2: does anyone know if I can acquire a Pokemon with ORAS tutor moves on XY? Like a Slurpuff with Drain Punch?

I don't believe so but I'm not sure. Maybe?
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
ZerO 118
Leta 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
Sea.KH 54
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1560
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes917
Other Games
gofns33183
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude11
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
ArmadaUGS0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2212
• TFBlade605
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
34m
Stellar Fest
34m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 34m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.