• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:07
CEST 16:07
KST 23:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7723 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1738

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1885 Next
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
September 11 2017 07:46 GMT
#34741
I want to believe BPaladin is doing this today: + Show Spoiler +
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
September 11 2017 16:51 GMT
#34742
Music Monday

+ Show Spoiler [SonReal - Everywhere We Go] +
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 11 2017 18:12 GMT
#34743
Music Monday from The Greatest (also featuring the man Donny McCaslin on the sax).

+ Show Spoiler +
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
September 11 2017 19:34 GMT
#34744
MUSIC MONDAY YALL

"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 11 2017 19:51 GMT
#34745
Reading your signature for the first time in awhile made me smile.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-11 20:20:49
September 11 2017 20:17 GMT
#34746
MUSIC MONDAY

GO BEYOND

PLUS ULTRAAAAA



EXTRA HYPE VERSION 2

It's your boy Guzma!
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
September 11 2017 20:20 GMT
#34747
On September 12 2017 04:51 Alaric wrote:
Reading your signature for the first time in awhile made me smile.

I love you too buddy.

"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-12 01:53:20
September 12 2017 01:40 GMT
#34748
Been awhile since I posted something for Monday:



+ Show Spoiler +
ehh, the second half is kinda meh. Might as well link something else too.

"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 12 2017 12:01 GMT
#34749
I'm in Japan woo!

Watching brood war live was fun but not much better / different than watching at home. I enjoyed it but if I lived in Seoul I probably wouldn't go much.

But, Korea was in general pretty great. Can def. Recommend.

Especially if you like bars.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 12 2017 12:35 GMT
#34750
Can some american buy me some Angel's Envy bourbon and then fly to the UK please?
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
September 12 2017 17:46 GMT
#34751
This looks like very solid advice in case any of you find out that you've been Equifked so I thought I should share this.

http://www.kalzumeus.com/2017/09/09/identity-theft-credit-reports/
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 12 2017 18:10 GMT
#34752
Wowwowow, hi MoonBear <3

And thanks, I had read the TrustID site told you at random if you were impacted...
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 12 2017 18:30 GMT
#34753
tl;dr?

Honestly I kinda feel like I don't care that much, as bad as that sounds. Like, identity theft sucks... but if they got so much information, how likely am I to be affected personally before things get rectified? And is there realistically anything I can do about it other than throwing my name in to some massive class-action lawsuit that will probably not go anywhere? Is there even going to be an impact on me if I do nothing?
It's your boy Guzma!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 12 2017 18:54 GMT
#34754
Oh my, he's alive!
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 12 2017 18:56 GMT
#34755
On September 13 2017 03:30 Requizen wrote:
tl;dr?

Honestly I kinda feel like I don't care that much, as bad as that sounds. Like, identity theft sucks... but if they got so much information, how likely am I to be affected personally before things get rectified? And is there realistically anything I can do about it other than throwing my name in to some massive class-action lawsuit that will probably not go anywhere? Is there even going to be an impact on me if I do nothing?

If you find out there's an account that doesn't belong to you in your name, here's how you write a series of professional sounding letters to get it fixed. Don't call and have a paper trail for everything. The system sucks but you can win.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
September 12 2017 19:52 GMT
#34756
On September 13 2017 03:30 Requizen wrote:
tl;dr?

Honestly I kinda feel like I don't care that much, as bad as that sounds. Like, identity theft sucks... but if they got so much information, how likely am I to be affected personally before things get rectified? And is there realistically anything I can do about it other than throwing my name in to some massive class-action lawsuit that will probably not go anywhere? Is there even going to be an impact on me if I do nothing?

i feel similarly.

honestly its disgusting how much of my information is just floating around various databases, but at the same time theres nothing I can do about it unless I want to drop online banking, online shopping, playing online games, online taxes, etc.

even the department of education sends me a letter every month saying how much my student loans are and what information they share with third parties.
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
September 12 2017 19:54 GMT
#34757
On September 12 2017 05:17 Requizen wrote:
MUSIC MONDAY

GO BEYOND

PLUS ULTRAAAAA

+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI


EXTRA HYPE VERSION 2

+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSZPUk1JjBE

I really like my hero academia so far but it feels like naruto with less character development. Deku and bakugo are the most fleshed out and everyone else is just miles behind in terms of depth and motivations. Half the class i don't know much besides their quirk and their name.
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-12 19:57:46
September 12 2017 19:56 GMT
#34758
On September 13 2017 04:54 ruypture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2017 05:17 Requizen wrote:
MUSIC MONDAY

GO BEYOND

PLUS ULTRAAAAA

+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI


EXTRA HYPE VERSION 2

+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSZPUk1JjBE

I really like my hero academia so far but it feels like naruto with less character development. Deku and bakugo are the most fleshed out and everyone else is just miles behind in terms of depth and motivations. Half the class i don't know much besides their quirk and their name.

Naruto had zero character development for 95% of the anime lifespan. It seems a bit wrong to criticize academia for that. It's done a good job fleshing out some of the characters as the story progresses though. Todoroki is arguably more fleshed out that Bakugo by a fair margin.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-12 19:59:04
September 12 2017 19:58 GMT
#34759
On September 13 2017 03:56 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2017 03:30 Requizen wrote:
tl;dr?

Honestly I kinda feel like I don't care that much, as bad as that sounds. Like, identity theft sucks... but if they got so much information, how likely am I to be affected personally before things get rectified? And is there realistically anything I can do about it other than throwing my name in to some massive class-action lawsuit that will probably not go anywhere? Is there even going to be an impact on me if I do nothing?

If you find out there's an account that doesn't belong to you in your name, here's how you write a series of professional sounding letters to get it fixed. Don't call and have a paper trail for everything. The system sucks but you can win.


One of the huge issues with a breach like this is that you can't just change your password like a gmail or PSN or whatever hack. And you also can't really know if anything has happened to you for a long time because of that. If someone got these and was smart they'd sit on it for years until it was gone and forgotten and start abusing/selling the info, because your last name and SSN won't change, there's no reason to start opening shit up while everyone is on high alert. You are basically forced into buying into one of those credit watch programs or manually checking your reports way more often than should be necessary.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 12 2017 20:09 GMT
#34760
On September 13 2017 04:54 ruypture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2017 05:17 Requizen wrote:
MUSIC MONDAY

GO BEYOND

PLUS ULTRAAAAA

+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI


EXTRA HYPE VERSION 2

+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSZPUk1JjBE

I really like my hero academia so far but it feels like naruto with less character development. Deku and bakugo are the most fleshed out and everyone else is just miles behind in terms of depth and motivations. Half the class i don't know much besides their quirk and their name.

I'd rather have better main characters and overall story/pacing than 1000 side characters with their own arcs, which is what killed Naruto and Bleach for me.

There's not as much development outside of Deku, but there's enough to make the characters fun to spend time with and the plot moves along way better than most other shounen, which is why I'm digging it.
It's your boy Guzma!
Prev 1 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63020
Bisu 2356
FanTaSy 1540
Stork 738
hero 644
Rush 496
Snow 221
firebathero 207
Mind 111
Last 107
[ Show more ]
Free 95
Sexy 76
Sharp 71
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 60
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 43
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 30
Mong 24
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 17
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 13
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1097
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns40385
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo613
Beastyqt517
Mlord351
Khaldor285
Happy284
Hui .214
crisheroes50
Chillindude18
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 15
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
54m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 54m
OSC
8h 54m
Replay Cast
8h 54m
OSC
21h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.